Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,977 members, 7,799,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) (46430 Views)

DOWNLOAD VIDEO Yemi Alade – Kissing (remix) Ft. Marvin / Behind-The-Scene Photos From Davido’s Skelewu Video / 'Omoge Campus' By Brymo Behind-the-Scene Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by twentycent(m): 4:56pm On Oct 15, 2014
Who is YEMI ALADE ?? We in kutuwenji and Ajegunle haven't heard abt her..where is she from?? Pls educate us
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by princebergz(m): 4:56pm On Oct 15, 2014
hoyinkansola:
yemi alade... i like this gurl,she so talented nd matured.

MATURED? So she don turn BEER nw... #okBye
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 15, 2014
benega:
shes come a long way, more bleaching creams 2 her shelfgrin
yo wen u got cash tinz change bout u so stop mocKing her (no beef)
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 15, 2014
pembisco:

Yemi alade is yemi alade. I'm schooling in canada

HAAA...YOU are schooling in canada too? OK....CONTINUE!!!
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 15, 2014
engineerd:

HAAA...YOU are schooling in canada too? OK....CONTINUE!!!

AHAN WZ BAD? WHAT ABOUT WE SCHOOLING IN TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO? undecided
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by aguizm(m): 5:35pm On Oct 15, 2014
Yemi alade whaooo her show in Pakistan last week was da bomb. But over here in Afghanistan people don't know her....In Osama's voice...El mahmoud drop the bombs in your hand and Google about this yemi alade.Time to visit her country.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 15, 2014
aguizm:
Yemi alade whaooo her show in Pakistan last week was da bomb. But over here in Afghanistan people don't know her....In Osama's voice...El mahmoud drop the bombs in your hand and Google about this yemi alade.Time to visit her country.

It was da bomb alright grin

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by dikamzy(m): 5:44pm On Oct 15, 2014
My sweet sixteen look @ her thighs so s....y, oh! My God she is a man u fan! Am loving Ds Gurl more!!!
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by komek(m): 5:45pm On Oct 15, 2014
Rikidony:
PLEASE WHO IS YEMI ALADE undecided
AM SCHOOLING IN SPAIN

If really u are schooling in Spain, then u are wasting ur parents money.

As a student, u shud know better places to get such information.

Spain my yash

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by dikamzy(m): 5:46pm On Oct 15, 2014
malikmoreni:

AHAN WZ BAD? WHAT ABOUT WE SCHOOLING IN TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO? undecided
when am in my 3rd year in d university of Ohio!
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by Luzehray(m): 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2014
malikmoreni:

LORRY KO SUBMARINE NI grin
Mumu person
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by twentycent(m): 5:52pm On Oct 15, 2014
We in Okija Juju forest don't know who Yemi Alade is, who is she pls?
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by aguizm(m): 5:52pm On Oct 15, 2014
malikmoreni:

It was da bomb alright grin
My man it was ehnnn,shey u were in Pakistan for the show too last week?cos I saw some one like u there.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by komek(m): 5:54pm On Oct 15, 2014
teeghurl:
how many are you? speak for urself

Check her dp and see the kind of Job she does in spain.

Moreover, na whc day move go Spain na
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 15, 2014
Luzehray:
Mumu person

Smh
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 15, 2014
aguizm:
My man it was ehnnn,shey u were in Pakistan for the show too last week?cos I saw some one like u there.

NO o, I had a meeting in Afghanistan around that time grin
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by damiperry(f): 6:24pm On Oct 15, 2014
klem93:
Yemi Alade is the controversial female musician rocking the street of naija grin grin grin grin
yemi isnt controversial
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by aguizm(m): 6:42pm On Oct 15, 2014
malikmoreni:

NO o, I had a meeting in Afghanistan around that time grin
case of mistaken identity then. Where in Afghanistan do u stay cos in schooling in Afghan too on scholarship from my village native doctor.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by mattkelly: 6:49pm On Oct 15, 2014
How i wish Yemi would marry me..How i wish..I love her Die.She's Damm Hard-working,intelligient,a strong woman and above all sexy and beautiful..But i would still want Patoranking to win the next rated award at the Headies..Yemi mi owon,Shey u go marry me?
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by olupops(f): 6:50pm On Oct 15, 2014
lilkingluchev:
this gal get style sha.. cool
never heard of her befor
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by thandii1: 6:58pm On Oct 15, 2014
I love this lady. May God continue to bless her hustles.
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by cozy7(m): 7:13pm On Oct 15, 2014
Rikidony:
PLEASE WHO IS YEMI ALADE undecided
AM SCHOOLING IN SPAIN
A FAST RISING NIGERIAN ARTIST WHOSE FEW SINGLES HAS BEEN HIT ROCKING TRACKS
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 15, 2014
aguizm:
case of mistaken identity then. Where in Afghanistan do u stay cos in schooling in Afghan too on scholarship from my village native doctor.

I stay in Kabul, where do you stay?, and which university are you studying. I'm studying bombing science grin
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by Rikidony(m): 7:39pm On Oct 15, 2014
cozy7:
A FAST RISING NIGERIAN ARTIST WHOSE FEW SINGLES HAS BEEN HIT ROCKING TRACKS
BUT WE HERE IN SPAIN HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THE TRACKS angry
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 7:42pm On Oct 15, 2014
ideee03:
SMH...ppl be claiming locations they'v never set foot on.
Sarcasm Miss, SIR kAZeem!!!
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by teeghurl(f): 7:42pm On Oct 15, 2014
komek:

Check her dp and see the kind of Job she does in spain.

Moreover, na whc day move go Spain na
na notice me dey worry am, lol
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by Rikidony(m): 7:45pm On Oct 15, 2014
komek:

If really u are schooling in Spain, then u are wasting ur parents money.

As a student, u shud know better places to get such information.

Spain my yash
BUT WHEN WE HERE IN SPAIN NEVER HEARD OF HER SO I SHOULD NOT ASK...angry
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by Rikidony(m): 7:47pm On Oct 15, 2014
teeghurl:
na notice me dey worry am, lol
PRETY SO WHEN WE HERE IN SPAIN NEVER HEARD OF HER SO I SHOULD NOT ASKangry
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by aguizm(m): 8:33pm On Oct 15, 2014
malikmoreni:

I stay in Kabul, where do you stay?, and which university are you studying. I'm studying bombing science grin
I also stay in Kabul. Am reading suicide and bombery at the Isis university of terrorism and jihad.
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 15, 2014
aguizm:
I also stay in Kabul. Am reading suicide and bombery at the Isis university of terrorism and jihad.

Kai, is that one masters? That's the advanced stage of my course

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by aguizm(m): 8:42pm On Oct 15, 2014
malikmoreni:

Kai, is that one masters? That's the advanced stage of my course
yap bro.Just finished my final exam,about commencing my thesis and my case of study is in Iraq on yemi alade and the isis jihad war against the west.will be heading to Iraq next week.
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2014
aguizm:
yap bro.Just finished my final exam,about commencing my thesis and my case of study is in Iraq on yemi alade and the isis jihad war against the west.will be heading to Iraq next week.

Choi, I give up, you're crazier than me o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Music Videos With Highest Views On Youtube. / Chidinma Okeke - Friends (Music Video) / Nigerian Idol Jury Should Be Disbanded: Opinion (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.