Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,215 members, 7,780,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:40 PM

How Hardworking Can A Pretty Nigerian Lady Be? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Hardworking Can A Pretty Nigerian Lady Be? (1410 Views)

PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! / A Disciplined And Hardworking Civil Engineer Looking For Work Opportunity / 28 Year Old Nigerian Lady Qualifies As A Commercial Pilot (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Hardworking Can A Pretty Nigerian Lady Be? by segs4eva(m): 2:40pm On Aug 02, 2006
Black Is Beautiful And Hardworking

How hardworking can a nigeria lady be

I think, most beautiful ladies want to enjoy where they didn't sow.

What do u guys think.
Re: How Hardworking Can A Pretty Nigerian Lady Be? by iice(f): 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2006
Isn't that y they chase after men with money, and men show them that they have money 2 get the girls. . .
Re: How Hardworking Can A Pretty Nigerian Lady Be? by Choco(f): 4:30pm On Aug 02, 2006
I think u are wrong about beautiful ladies want to enjoy where they did not sow. I know beautiful Nigerian ladies who are hardworking providing for their needs and that of their families. Besides we have guys now who seem to think they are God's gift to women and that all they have to do is snap their fingers and u'll come running like a dog on heat.
So we need to talk about that. Guys who go after young hardworking Ladies taking advantage of their "single and searching status" to reap where they did not sow
Re: How Hardworking Can A Pretty Nigerian Lady Be? by Damest09(f): 10:23pm On Aug 03, 2006
Depends on how succesful and independent they want to be.
Re: How Hardworking Can A Pretty Nigerian Lady Be? by tenik: 2:22pm On Aug 07, 2006
There are very many pretty nigerian ladies who are very hardworking,  especially when they know what they want out of life,
Re: How Hardworking Can A Pretty Nigerian Lady Be? by boladonas(m): 7:35am On Nov 17, 2006
Believe it or not, Nigerian ladies are one of the most hardworking ladies on earth!
They work hard and support their bfs and men
How many men today can boast of not being helped by their women?
I know that theres a new generation of models and actresses reaping where they do not sow but when maturity sets in they will embrace work and leave the oldest profession
Re: How Hardworking Can A Pretty Nigerian Lady Be? by Mystique(f): 11:45am On Nov 24, 2006
@ Topic: dats a rather chauvinistic statement, dont u think? sad
Re: How Hardworking Can A Pretty Nigerian Lady Be? by segedoo(m): 7:51pm On Mar 20, 2007
atleast i know 2 - my momsie and lindaikeji.

(1) (Reply)

Hse Training And Certificates / 10 Most Marketable Courses In Nigeria / They Abandoned Her Because She Was Disabled, She Grew Up To Shock Everyone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.