Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Males Been Raped! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Males Been Raped! (12830 Views)

Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. / If You're A Guy And Have Ever Been Raped, Get In Here And Share Your Story / Everyone On Campus Knew She Had Been Raped... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Males Been Raped! by bukatyne(f): 8:52pm On Jan 10, 2015
Heard about male ra.pe also though it still feels strange

Three Queen's college students raped a gateman to death. He was actually bleeding till he died.

I believe a d.ick will rise when the guy is manipulated whether he wants it or not and the lady sits on him. I doubt a single lady can rape a man unless she drugs him first.

3 Likes

Re: Males Been Raped! by EfemenaXY: 8:56pm On Jan 10, 2015
ileobatojo:
Lol @ Efe looking for trouble. cheesy

Well @ your question, once you understand that the pen*is has a mind of its own tongue, you'll see how it is possible to rape a man. cheesy But on a serious note, the pen*is can respond even in a rape scenario and it doesn't mean the se*x was wanted. Just like the vajay can get lubricated during female rape. Some of these things are like reflexes. The body is a complex thing.

Ile kiss kiss kiss

I have to disagree with the bolded bit for the following reasons:

~ It's one thing for the pen!s to cop an erect!on via reflex actions. I get that bit. But a man who doesn't want to have sex won't go ahead and thrust his member into a vag!na. It's exactly the same principle for a straight man versus a homosexual. Would the straight man thrust his organ into a gay man simply because his pen!s stands at attention? Come to think of it, it's all in the mind. If he can't stand the thought of a man touching him, why the erect!0n in the first place? Now why not apply that same mind will power to the female initiating sex? If he's repulsed enough, reflex action or not, that member of his won't get turgid.

~ A woman needs to be excited enough for her body / vag!na to produce enough lubrication. A woman scared to death and forced against her will, will not lubricate, hence the reason why many bleed when r.ape.d

2 Likes

Re: Males Been Raped! by lilmax(m): 8:56pm On Jan 10, 2015
OjeriakhiVictor:
I read a story online last week about a man being raped. Also, this morning my friend called to tell me he was about being raped by 2 females. He reported the case to some people and they laughed at him saying he should haved showed them his masculine strength. It has come to my notice that male rape cases are not been taken seriously as the female's. Is it that males are seen as the one who enjoy sex? Or that males don't have the right not to forced into sex? Or males don't need the kind of protection female are getting? There have been people calling themselves feminist fighting for the course of the female gender. I think males also need such too. What do u think?
shocked

rape means having sexual intercourse with someone without their consent, so with this definition and the what happened to your friend, a man can be raped

1 Like

Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 10, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Not really, Shymex.

Think about it...the underlying concept here is forcing one's self on an unwilling partner. So:

~ A man forcing himself on a woman to have sex with her is a no-brainer. If the woman doesn't consent and tries to fight him off, most times, he succeeds in having his way with her by overpowering her with sheer brute force.

~ Same scenario for men on men. An unwilling partner gets overcome more often than not, by the stronger one.

~ But a woman having her way with an unwilling partner? How does that happen? Most times, the guy is the stronger one so the question of brute force being used here by her is not applicable. Even if she were stronger than him, say she's a world-class body building fitness trainer, she still can't have her way with him if he isn't into her. His "member" wouldn't rise to the occasion. So if it's limp, how then can she have her wicked way with him??

I think the bold exemplifies the misconception/naivete most folks have about male rap.e, based on how we're wired that physical strength determines if one can be taken advantage of or not sexually. How about emotional blackmail? There are so many cases out there about women using emotional blackmail to force unwilling partners have sex with them against their wish. Most times women use stuffs like: "am I not attractive to you?"..."are you g.ay or impotent?"..."you're weak and you can't go beyond one minute." You'll find out that in most cases that most guys who aren't willing would just do it, just to save themselves from the embarrassment, and loose talks associated with women - especially the smear campaign, and questioning of the men's masculinity/sexuality.

That aside, there are also cases of women who outrightly rap.e men by overpowering them physically, or by threatening them with a weapon. It happens all the time. Getting the manhood to rise to the occasion is the easiest part of the puzzle, since the male organ respond to sexual impulses, depending on how you "work" it, independent of the mind. That's why sometimes you can be dead asleep, and wake up to see your partner on-top riding that thang. grin

Anyway, I think the society needs to start doing more about male ra.pe since it's becoming more rampant these days with the sharp increase in the number of ga.y folks. We need to recognise male ra.pe is a problem, and folks need to start going to jail for it as well.

In the UK for example, male ra.pe isn't recognised in law:

On Friday, Harry Cohen, MP for Leyton, will put forward a Bill to amend the Sexual Offences (Amendment) Act 1976. One aspect of this would be to make male rape a crime recognisable in law, subject to the same maximum sentence - life imprisonment - as female rape. At present, the maximum sentence for non- consensual buggery is 10 years. But Mr Cohen is not optimistic about his chances. People still don't believe it's happening, he says. 'Or they believe it's happening, and can't understand it.'

'Male rape is perhaps the easiest crime to get away with in this country,' the late Richie McMullen told a BBC interviewer last year. Mr McMullen was an expert on the subject. He was himself a rape victim, and had written the first British book on the subject. 'If you and I decided, as two men, that we were going to go out tonight and rape a boy or a man, we could almost guarantee - 99.9 per cent certain - that we're going to get away with it. The reason we're going to get away with it is because we know the victim is not going to report the crime. His sexual identity is going to be brought into question. He's going to be made to look a fool in front of his family and friends. He'll be asked 'How on earth could you let that happen to you?' '

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/inside-story-when-man-rapes-man-victims-darent-report-it-the-law-wont-recognise-it-the-public-cant-understand-it-but-gradually-the-taboos-around-male-rape-are-breaking-down-reports-simon-garfield-1561882.html

1 Like

Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2015
V
bukatyne:
Heard about male ra.pe also though it still feels strange

Three Queen's college students raped a gateman to death. He was actually bleeding till he died.

I believe a d.ick will rise when the guy is manipulated whether he wants it or not and the lady sits on him. I doubt a single lady can rape a man unless she drugs him first.

You're right Buka. Also possible if he's tied down/ restrained somehow.

1 Like

Re: Males Been Raped! by EfemenaXY: 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2015
crackhaus:

Did you not read my comment?

All he has to do is say NO, whatever happens after that makes the woman coercing him a rapist.

Informed consent is one important criteria for determining rape when the victim is a woman, why should it be different for a man?

He says "no", and yet goes ahead to thrust himself in and out of her till he ej@culates?

C'mon.

Your comparison isn't valid. A woman being forced, given the chance to escape will take to her heels. A man getting raped won't. So the question is, why not?

3 Likes

Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2015
Men Raped By Women
Can A Man Be Raped?
by Wendy Walsh

The headline jumped out at me from CNN.com, and I clicked through fast: “3 Women in Zimbabwe Charged in Series of Sex Attacks on Men.”
My impulse to click was exactly the reaction CNN’s web team had targeted. But I read the article for a reason other than sexual curiosity. It was more a medical question: Can a woman really rape a man? What if he ejaculates? Is this rape?

The news story was this: Three women in their 20s were charged with raping 17 men in Zimbabwe and keeping their sperm in condoms for some sort of health-related ritual. (That logic is reason enough for the world to step up efforts to educate girls.) The young women apparently used drugs and raped the men at gunpoint. In regard to men raped by women, this is where the medical question popped into my head.
Can Men Come In A Stressful Situation?
We all know that a woman can certainly be raped while drugged and full of terror, but a man, well, a man has to sort of function to complete the task. But can he function on drugs or at gunpoint? I know men who can’t even pee if someone is watching.
Not convinced that a Google search would yield my answer, I decided to go to a real authority: my predominantly male Facebook page.
There is a nice cross section of the male body (pun intended) among my 5,000 friends, so I knew they would have the answers. Not surprisingly, the comment stream was long. At the beginning, my male friends were as confused as I. Some dismissed the whole notion that this was a rape.

“Unless you are a straight man with dudes forcing sex on you, you can’t be raped,” said one. “You can’t rape the willing,” said another. More than a couple said they couldn’t comment because they were busy booking a ticket to Africa.

So, I brought up the drug and gunpoint thing again. Was ejaculation possible under such circumstances? The answers were mixed.
What Guys Think About Men Raped By Women
“If you’re scared and drugged, you're not going to orgasm.”
“I don't agree. If a man is stimulated, he would ejaculate regardless of ‘willing’ or not.”

“It's not uncommon, since men produce sperm when intoxicated.”

Then came a true voice of wisdom. One of my Facebook friends teaches at a medical school and tells me this very question is sometimes on medical board exams. So here’s how the professor weighed in:

“Ejaculation is a spinal level reflex; it can happen. I have seen it happen in people having seizures or read documented evidence that it happens during hanging too. It's even a question asked on med boards often enough whether a tetraplegic can ejaculate. It's my understanding that as long as the sympathetic nervous arc is intact, one can come. For erection it's a parasympathetic one, and it's influenced by the higher centers, i.e. erotic thoughts, etc.”

Thanks, Doc. In household language, he’s basically saying that an erection isn’t necessary to produce sperm. Got it.

Of course, the much more important question here isn’t medical; it’s criminal. Can a woman rape a man? Yes. If someone does not agree to have sex with another and a sexual act is forced upon them, that is called rape. And it is clearly illegal, hopefully as much in Africa as in North America.

(...)

http://www.askmen.com/dating/love_tip_3800/3838_men-raped-by-women.html

see bold grin

1 Like

Re: Males Been Raped! by crackhaus: 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Really, so you're saying anything can caress the male organ to the point where it get turgid and ready for action?

You're straight, aren't you? Now if your limbs were spread-eagled and straped the the four corners of a bedpost, and a man decides to "go down" on you (0ral sex) and caress your "member" at the same time, you'll cop an erect!0n because you've got "a healthy male organ"?
Thank you for the graphic description, but I can't answer that as I haven't been tied down by a phaggot before - I would bust his head with a sledgehammer before that happens.

2 Likes

Re: Males Been Raped! by bukatyne(f): 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2015
ileobatojo:
Lol @ Efe looking for trouble. cheesy

Well @ your question, once you understand that the pen*is has a mind of its own tongue, you'll see how it is possible to rape a man. cheesy But on a serious note, the pen*is can respond even in a rape scenario and it doesn't mean the se*x was wanted. Just like the vajay can get lubricated during female rape. Some of these things are like reflexes. The body is a complex thing.

Reminds me of a story my cousin told me...

Armed robbers waylaid a night bus and wanted to rape the ladies. This lady's nipples were pointed before they got to her and the robbers were like 'it is not her turn and she was ready....

Unfortunately, they used cutlass to cut off the tips.

1 Like

Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 10, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Ile kiss kiss kiss

I have to disagree with the bolded bit for the following reasons:

~ It's one thing for the pen!s to cop an erect!on via reflex actions. I get that bit. But a man who doesn't want to have sex won't go ahead and thrust his member into a vag!na. It's exactly the same principle for a straight man versus a homosexual. Would the straight man thrust his organ into a gay man simply because his pen!s stands at attention? Come to think of it, it's all in the mind. If he can't stand the thought of a man touching him, why the erect!0n in the first place? Now why not apply that same mind will power to the female initiating sex? If he's repulsed enough, reflex action or not, that member of his won't get turgid.

~ A woman needs to be excited enough for her body / vag!na to produce enough lubrication. A woman scared to death and forced against her will, will not lubricate, hence the reason why many bleed when r.ape.d

Efe! as the assistant in chief to headmaster sexcologist Jennykadry (where is she angry), you already know that the woman can sit astride a man and do all the thrusting na. tongue So he could be drugged and tied down and she could just do what she wants.

About the female rape, you're right that there will be some bleeding but there will also be some lubrication at some point even if short lived but it doesn't mean she wants it.

1 Like

Re: Males Been Raped! by crackhaus: 9:07pm On Jan 10, 2015
EfemenaXY:

He says "no", and yet goes ahead to thrust himself in and out of her till he ej@culates?

C'mon.

Your comparison isn't valid. A woman being forced, given the chance to escape will take to her heels. A man getting raped won't. So the question is, why not?
You're still not getting woman.

Read up on how informed consent works under western laws.
Once a woman expresses refusal/says no but still goes on to have sex willingly, she can charge the man with rape based on her initial refusal.
This same principle is what should apply for men, don't you agree?

3 Likes

Re: Males Been Raped! by bukatyne(f): 9:08pm On Jan 10, 2015
ileobatojo:
V

You're right Buka. Also possible if he's tied down/ restrained somehow.

I hear more of women gangraping men Than a single woman doing a man.

That QC story was horrible; the girls were 16
Re: Males Been Raped! by bukatyne(f): 9:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
carefreewannabe:
Men Raped By Women
Can A Man Be Raped?
by Wendy Walsh

The headline jumped out at me from CNN.com, and I clicked through fast: “3 Women in Zimbabwe Charged in Series of Sex Attacks on Men.”
My impulse to click was exactly the reaction CNN’s web team had targeted. But I read the article for a reason other than sexual curiosity. It was more a medical question: Can a woman really rape a man? What if he ejaculates? Is this rape?

The news story was this: Three women in their 20s were charged with raping 17 men in Zimbabwe and keeping their sperm in condoms for some sort of health-related ritual. (That logic is reason enough for the world to step up efforts to educate girls.) The young women apparently used drugs and raped the men at gunpoint. In regard to men raped by women, this is where the medical question popped into my head.
Can Men Come In A Stressful Situation?
We all know that a woman can certainly be raped while drugged and full of terror, but a man, well, a man has to sort of function to complete the task. But can he function on drugs or at gunpoint? I know men who can’t even pee if someone is watching.
Not convinced that a Google search would yield my answer, I decided to go to a real authority: my predominantly male Facebook page.
There is a nice cross section of the male body (pun intended) among my 5,000 friends, so I knew they would have the answers. Not surprisingly, the comment stream was long. At the beginning, my male friends were as confused as I. Some dismissed the whole notion that this was a rape.

“Unless you are a straight man with dudes forcing sex on you, you can’t be raped,” said one. “You can’t rape the willing,” said another. More than a couple said they couldn’t comment because they were busy booking a ticket to Africa.

So, I brought up the drug and gunpoint thing again. Was ejaculation possible under such circumstances? The answers were mixed.
What Guys Think About Men Raped By Women
“If you’re scared and drugged, you're not going to orgasm.”
“I don't agree. If a man is stimulated, he would ejaculate regardless of ‘willing’ or not.”

“It's not uncommon, since men produce sperm when intoxicated.”

Then came a true voice of wisdom. One of my Facebook friends teaches at a medical school and tells me this very question is sometimes on medical board exams. So here’s how the professor weighed in:

“Ejaculation is a spinal level reflex; it can happen. I have seen it happen in people having seizures or read documented evidence that it happens during hanging too. It's even a question asked on med boards often enough whether a tetraplegic can ejaculate. It's my understanding that as long as the sympathetic nervous arc is intact, one can come. For erection it's a parasympathetic one, and it's influenced by the higher centers, i.e. erotic thoughts, etc.”

Thanks, Doc. In household language, he’s basically saying that an erection isn’t necessary to produce sperm. Got it.

Of course, the much more important question here isn’t medical; it’s criminal. Can a woman rape a man? Yes. If someone does not agree to have sex with another and a sexual act is forced upon them, that is called rape. And it is clearly illegal, hopefully as much in Africa as in North America.

(...)

http://www.askmen.com/dating/love_tip_3800/3838_men-raped-by-women.html

see bold grin

Kudos Babe cheesy

1 Like

Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 10, 2015
Yep a man can be raped.
Mostly,they r dgged and woman on top position is always used.

Some bad gals gangraped a guy in my school then.
Dude was too ashamed to tell anybody except one of his guys. He was told to go and do tests.

D gals that always do that belongs to a cult or so. Either they r out for revenge or fun.

There r some female lecturers that force their students to hv sexx with them against their will. But since d male anatomy has a mind of its own,u see d person doing it while thinking of his Babe or worst cases take drug.

Let's not underplay it.
A mother was once reported digging it out with d son and it started at early stage of his life.

Touch ur little boy thing and u will be amazed it will stand erect.
Re: Males Been Raped! by KanwuliaJara: 9:15pm On Jan 10, 2015
About time too! kiss
Guess who the culprits are? wink
Where are the YOUTUBE videos please? kiss

1 Like

Re: Males Been Raped! by EfemenaXY: 9:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
crackhaus:

Thank you for the graphic description, but I can't answer that as I haven't been tied down by a phaggot before - I would bust his head with a sledgehammer before that happens.

grin grin grin

What a violent response! But you're avoiding the question. cheesy

I said, going by your assertion that the pen!s can gain an erect!on if "properly" caressed, why won't yours (or any other straight guy's) stand at attention if caressed by another man?

Bursting his head with a sledge-hammer isn't going to be possible because he's overpowered you, and chained your limbs spread-eagled against the four corners of the bed post.

Now, would you / any other straight guy still get that erect!on?? undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

SirShymex:

I think the bold exemplifies the misconception/naivete most folks have about male rap.e, based on how we're wired that physical strength determines if one can be taken advantage of or not sexually. How about emotional blackmail? There are so many cases out there about women using emotional blackmail to force unwilling partners have sex with them against their wish. Most times women use stuffs like: "am I not attractive to you?"..."are you g.ay or impotent?"..."you're weak and you can't go beyond one minute." You'll find out that in most cases that most guys who aren't willing would just do it, just to save themselves from the embarrassment, and loose talks associated with women - especially the smear campaign, and questioning of the men's masculinity/sexuality.

There is no such thing as "just doing it". Doing what exactly?

How can a person about to be r.ape.d just have sex? Just "doing it" applies to overpowered / drugged women because they can't escape - women who given half the chance will bolt out of there. The man in your example doesn't even feel threatened to run for his dear life.

Him "just doing it" equates to him agreeing to have sex with her = consent does not = r.ape.

SirShymex:
That aside, there are also cases of women who outrightly rap.e men by overpowering them physically, or by threatening them with a weapon. It happens all the time. Getting the manhood to rise to the occasion is the easiest part of the puzzle, since the male organ respond to sexual impulses, depending on how you "work" it, independent of the mind. That's why sometimes you can be dead asleep, and wake up to see your partner on-top riding that thang. grin
Anyway, I think the society needs to start doing more about male ra.pe since it's becoming more rampant these days with the sharp increase in the number of ga.y folks. We need to recognise male ra.pe is a problem, and folks need to start going to jail for it as well.
In the UK for example, male ra.pe isn't recognised in law:

Would any amount of emotional blackmail make a straight man's "member" rise to the occassion? I think not. Why? Because the mind is a powerful organ and when push comes to shove, will over ride any reflex actions from "down there".

The example in that article you gave about the late speaker is based on man-on-man r.ape and I don't dispute that.

However, I do dispute the woman-forcing-man "rape" scenario. It doesn't qualify as r.ape.

1 Like

Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 10, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Now you've said it.

Technically or not, it's just not possible.

Really, so you're saying anything can caress the male organ to the point where it get turgid and ready for action?

You're straight, aren't you? Now if your limbs were spread-eagled and straped the the four corners of a bedpost, and a man decides to "go down" on you (0ral sex) and caress your "member" at the same time, you'll cop an erect!0n because you've got "a healthy male organ"?
whether its caressed by a guy or a girl it will become erected unless the guy is impotent. crackhaus is right
Re: Males Been Raped! by deylookme: 9:20pm On Jan 10, 2015
/
Re: Males Been Raped! by EfemenaXY: 9:25pm On Jan 10, 2015
carefreewannabe:
[i]Men Raped By Women
Can A Man Be Raped?
by Wendy Walsh

See the underlined bit of that bolded text.

A woman about to be r.ape.d would not entertain er0tic thoughts. So why should a man at the point of getting ra.pe.d entertain er0tic thoughts just to get to full attention?

What's er0tic about being assaulted? (freakishness aside)

1 Like

Re: Males Been Raped! by EfemenaXY: 9:31pm On Jan 10, 2015
deylookme:
She'll get it up by touching or even putting it in her mouth. It must respond to her mouth and tongue.

Meaning he's enjoying it and having the time of his life.

Even his facial expression - the look of pure pleasure - while she does that, does not compare to the expression on a woman's face who's screaming, pleading, and begging for mercy.

A guy getting r.ape.d by a woman is just everyman's fantasy coming true.

2 Likes

Re: Males Been Raped! by EfemenaXY: 9:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
lofty900:
whether its caressed by a guy or a girl it will become erected unless the guy is impotent. crackhaus is right

So a straight man will get an erect!on if his member is handled by a gay man?

Really?

Interesting.

# I don't believe you. #

1 Like

Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
EfemenaXY:

There is no such thing as "just doing it". Doing what exactly?

How can a person about to be r.ape.d just have sex? Just "doing it" applies to overpowered / drugged women because they can't escape - women who given half the chance will bolt out of there. The man in your example doesn't even feel threatened to run for his dear life.

Him "just doing it" equates to him agreeing to have sex with her = consent does not = r.ape.

Err, apply the process involved in marital ra.pe to "just doing it" - and that should give you a better understanding of what I was alluding. In both context, it has more do with societal beliefs, and responsibility. Just as wives are wired to believe that they should always have sex with their husbands even when they're sexually unwilling to do so, men are also like that to sexual advances from women. Evidently, if there's something called "marital rap.e" - the same is applicable here.

Would any amount of emotional blackmail make a straight man's "member" rise to the occassion? I think not. Why? Because the mind is a powerful organ and when push comes to shove, will over ride any reflex actions from "down there".

The example in that article you gave about the late speaker is based on man-on-man r.ape and I don't dispute that.

However, I do dispute the woman-forcing-man "rape" scenario. It doesn't qualify as r.ape.

The django has a mind of its own, enough said. grin
Re: Males Been Raped! by EfemenaXY: 9:35pm On Jan 10, 2015
crackhaus:

You're still not getting woman.

Read up on how informed consent works under western laws.
Once a woman expresses refusal/says no but still goes on to have sex willingly, she can charge the man with rape based on her initial refusal.
This same principle is what should apply for men, don't you agree?

That's a technicality and it still doesn't qualify.

2 Likes

Re: Males Been Raped! by EfemenaXY: 9:38pm On Jan 10, 2015
SirShymex:

Err, apply the process involved in marital ra.pe to "just doing it" - and that should give you a better understanding of what I was alluding. In both context, it has more do with societal beliefs, and responsibility. Just as wives are wired to believe that they should always have sex with their husbands even when they're sexually unwilling to do so, men are also like that to sexual advances from women. Evidently, if there's something called "marital rap.e" - the same is applicable here.

The django has a mind of its own, enough said. grin

You're diverting.

Now let me make it a bit more personal.

Shymex, if drugged, gagged, and chained to a bed...will you experience that reflex action if a man "goes down" on you?

Be honest, pls.

2 Likes

Re: Males Been Raped! by EfemenaXY: 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2015
ileobatojo:

Efe! as the assistant in chief to headmaster sexcologist Jennykadry (where is she angry), you already know that the woman can sit astride a man and do all the thrusting na. tongue So he could be drugged and tied down and she could just do what she wants.

About the female rape, you're right that there will be some bleeding but there will also be some lubrication at some point even if short lived but it doesn't mean she wants it.

Jenny deactivated her account. I think she also deactivated her alternative account too. sad cry

Re: the male "r.ape". Still not possible. A guy who isn't interested will either push her off, or not get turgid. He must be willing for the act to even take place. He is in full control.

She can drug him, tie him up, blackmail him, whatever, but if he doesn't want to, he doesn't want to.

Male ra.p.e is just a man's fantasy come true.

1 Like

Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
EfemenaXY:

You're diverting.

Now let me make it a bit more personal.

Shymex, if drugged, gagged, and chained to a bed...will you experience that reflex action if a man "goes down" on you?

Be honest, pls.

I'm not digressing, I'm just basically correlating the broad technicalities of ra.pe in today's world to how men can also be victims.

What you're trying to do is limit male-ra.pe to just one aspect of ra.pe, when most of today's ra.pe cases against women are so broad that you can be charged for raping a woman even after she has given consent in the thick of the action, just cos she's no longer interested in the act. grin

Anyway, I have never been in that situation, and I don't think I can answer that. However,I do know of emotional blackmail, and that's somewhat similar to marital ra.pe. tongue
Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Really?

Interesting.

# I don't believe you. #
its true. u r a woman so u won't understand. I'm 100% straight but d day I watched a gay p.orn I was so aroused and I hated myself 4 it. it can control itself, just ask hubby cry
EfemenaXY:

Really?

Interesting.

# I don't believe you. #
its true. u r a woman so u won't understand. I'm 100% straight but d day I watched a gay p.orn I was so aroused and I hated myself 4 it. it can control itself, just ask hubby
Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 10, 2015
EfemenaXY:

See the underlined bit of that bolded text.

A woman about to be r.ape.d would not entertain er0tic thoughts. So why should a man at the point of getting ra.pe.d entertain er0tic thoughts just to get to full attention?

What's er0tic about being assaulted? (freakishness aside)

Well, I just quoted this article because it is interesting. I have my doubts though, the same as you, but I am not a man. Some men here claim a man can be raped by a woman because they have no control over their joysticks. I am not a man, I can't say.
Re: Males Been Raped! by EfemenaXY: 9:56pm On Jan 10, 2015
lofty900:
its true. u r a woman so u won't understand. I'm 100% straight but d day I watched a gay p.orn I was so aroused and I hated myself 4 it. it can control itself, just ask hubby cryits true. u r a woman so u won't understand. I'm 100% straight but d day I watched a gay p.orn I was so aroused and I hated myself 4 it. it can control itself, just ask hubby

Are you serious?

If what you're saying is the truth about your own personal experience, then I stand corrected. And yes, I definitely will have to ask hubby about this undecided

SirShymex:

I'm not digressing, I'm just basically correlating the broad technicalities of ra.pe in today's world to how men can also be victims.
What you're trying to do is limit male-ra.pe to just one aspect of ra.pe, when most of today's ra.pe cases against women are so broad that you can be charged for raping a woman even after she has given consent in the thick of the action, just cos she's no longer interested in the act. grin
Anyway, I have never been in that situation, and I don't think I can answer that. However,I do know of emotional blackmail, and that's somewhat similar to marital ra.pe. tongue

Having sex with someone because the former was blackmailed by the latter constitutes consent, albeit given under duress, but it's consent nonetheless and so therefore does not qualify as r.ape. as ra.pe is based on non-consensual sex.

That aside, the rest are mere technicalities - but we'll never see eye-to-eye on this one....so let's agree to disagree. smiley

1 Like

Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 10, 2015
bukatyne:

Kudos Babe cheesy

Kudos back. kiss cheesy kiss
Re: Males Been Raped! by EfemenaXY: 10:01pm On Jan 10, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Well, I just quoted this article because it is interesting. I have my doubts though, the same as you, but I am not a man. Some men here claim a man can be raped by a woman because they have no control over their joysticks. I am not a man, I can't say.

And to think that these same folks claim women don't know what they want most times.

See, this is why I don't think I'll ever agree that a man can be forced to have sex against his will. How can they say they've been forced, and yet a part of them (joystick) says "yes" and is ready to get down to business, while their "mind" says "no"?

So which is it? Yes or No?

Men really are from Mars... grin
Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 10, 2015
EfemenaXY:

And to think that these same folks claim women don't know what they want most times.

See, this is why I don't think I'll ever agree that a man can be forced to have sex against his will. How can they say they've been forced, and yet a part of them (joystick) says "yes" and is ready to get down to business, while their "mind" says "no"?

So which is it? Yes or No?

Men really are from Mars... grin

Did they not say women were illogical and confused? grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Our Daily Living Is Becoming Less Fulfilling / Building Wealth Together As A Couple - Surehome Marriage Seminar / Family Petitions FG Over Polish Man’s Cremation Of Nigerian Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.