Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Peter Obi Is A Saboteur, He Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jnr - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is A Saboteur, He Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jnr (2765 Views)

Peter Obi Is Running For Senate / Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG / Obi Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Is A Saboteur, He Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jnr by Abagworo(m): 9:14am On Oct 15, 2014
Members of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) comprising of mostly detachment of youths from the twenty-one Local Government Areas of Anambra State today converged at the headquarters of Nnewi North LGA to prevail on the sole Administrator Hon Chukwuemeka Ojukwu Jnr to take them to the Mausoleum of the Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu Ojukwu where they conveyed their angst and disappointment over the defection of the former governor of the State Chief Peter Obi to the People’s Democratic Party.The APGA faithful who numbered over 2000 taunted the former governor in between chants of the party slogan calling him names like betrayer and a cheat.The youths were met at Nnewi by the party executives in the state led by Akunwata Mike Kwentoh who told them that they have a right to express their feelings in orderly fashion in line with the APGA spirit ofOnye aghana nwaneya, and assured that the party is strong and determined like never before to sustain the legacy of the late leader.Addressing the youths, the son of the Late APGA leader Chukwuemeka Ojukwu Jnr welcomed and thanked them for remembering his late father by coming to lay their complaints and formal protest about the recant of the former governor Peter Obi at his grave side. Inviting the youths to follow him to late Dim’s mausoleum he noted “in Igbo land the dead lives on how much more the great Ikemba.”Speaking further at the Ojukwu Mausoleum, Chukwuemeka Ojukwu Jnr said “ I thank you for remembering my late father whose ideals in defense of the Igbo race, APGA and the common good is not questionable. But I am particularly sad that those he mentored and set on the part to hold the light have suddenly abandoned the course.”Mr. Peter Obi a saboteur he has betrayed both my father and Ndi-Igbo. Stressing that Obi should be stripped of the Okwute Ndi-Igbo title because according to him he no longer deserves it.

http://thestreetjournal.org/2014/10/peter-obi-is-a-saboteur-he-betrayed-my-father-ojukwu-jnr/
Re: Peter Obi Is A Saboteur, He Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jnr by Cuche: 9:42am On Oct 15, 2014
They've not seen anything yet, wait till he initiates and funds the impeachment of Obiano to force him to bend to his caprices. Cunning as he is, he will appear to the public as the peace broker whereas in the dead of the night he authenticates the plot.
The only way to properly checkmate Obi is for Obiano to move to PDP. All these visit to Ojukwu grave, wiping public sentiments will not work. Obi is clever and can easily manipulate GEJ to do his biddings

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Saboteur, He Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jnr by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 15, 2014
Mr. Peter Obi a saboteur he has
betrayed both my father and Ndi-Igbo. Stressing that
Obi should be stripped of the Okwute Ndi-Igbo title
because according to him he no longer deserves it.
gbam!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Saboteur, He Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jnr by Canme4u(m): 9:51am On Oct 15, 2014
Make I pull over ma Jaguar for here incase...
Re: Peter Obi Is A Saboteur, He Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jnr by backtosender: 9:51am On Oct 15, 2014
berem, abagworo are rochas ass suckers 2015 will be the end of them in alaigbo they must be chase out. They will never come back to alaigbo again,they will be Ban for 100 yrs

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Saboteur, He Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jnr by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:53am On Oct 15, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Is A Saboteur, He Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jnr by Cuche: 9:53am On Oct 15, 2014
backtosender:
berem, abagworo are rochas ass suckers 2015 will be the end of them in alaigbo they must be chase out. They will never come back to alaigbo again,they will be Ban for 100 yrs
Irrelevant to the topic at hand. Contrubute to the topic or keep mute.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Saboteur, He Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jnr by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 15, 2014
backtosender:
hahahahahaha!!! Another. deluded mofo ranting and chest beating on a faceless forum.

Continu! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Saboteur, He Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jnr by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:58am On Oct 15, 2014
Medicine after death! Peter Adaobi-the smooth talker criminal has concluded his 419 business with APGA!

Ekeleem Gi Okwute Ndi aghugho!!! grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Saboteur, He Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jnr by abu12: 10:04am On Oct 15, 2014
He abandoned his party to pay homage to Alhaji Adamu Mu'azu of PDP, igboman always desperate

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Saboteur, He Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jnr by WIZGUY69(m): 10:13am On Oct 15, 2014
lipsrsealed[b]Ojukwu jnr.
you don't need to tell me.
Betrayal runs in IBO's blood.
all be a cause of money.
and the worst part is that they won't have anything to show for it.[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Saboteur, He Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jnr by backtosender: 10:15am On Oct 15, 2014
abu12:
He abandoned his party to pay homage to Alhaji Adamu Mu'azu of PDP, igboman always desperate
alhaji adamu is just PDP chairman no biggie PDP is an igbo man idea since 1999 is not hausa man idea that is the different
Re: Peter Obi Is A Saboteur, He Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jnr by WIZGUY69(m): 10:16am On Oct 15, 2014
lipsrsealed Ojukwu jnr.
all because of money.
and the worst part is that they won't have anything to show for it.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Saboteur, He Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jnr by backtosender: 10:17am On Oct 15, 2014
WIZGUY69:
lipsrsealed[b]Ojukwu jnr.
all be a cause of money.
and the worst part is that they won't have anything to show for it.[/b]
so a billionaire like obi join PDP because of money?this yoruba people are too dumb is alarming

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Saboteur, He Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jnr by egift(m): 10:19am On Oct 15, 2014
The chameleon also betrayed Soludo as well.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Saboteur, He Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jnr by backtosender: 10:19am On Oct 15, 2014
berem:
hahahahahaha!!! Another. deluded mofo ranting and chest beating on a faceless forum.

Continu! grin grin
you see if we call you guys Osu you will be angry but you bring it to urselves

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Saboteur, He Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jnr by WIZGUY69(m): 10:22am On Oct 15, 2014
backtosender:
so a billionaire like obi join PDP because of money?this yoruba people are too dumb is alarming
You even have the confidence and pride to be saying
obi joined PDP in public?
grin
Why did he join PDP in the first place?
What happened to Apga.
that's pure BETRAYAL.
more like selling your fathers house.
dude.
just go to bed.
obi betrayed ojuku simple.
cool

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Saboteur, He Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jnr by Omolecturer(m): 10:23am On Oct 15, 2014
grin
Re: Peter Obi Is A Saboteur, He Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jnr by WIZGUY69(m): 10:23am On Oct 15, 2014
backtosender:
you have been posting gibberish since, must you type?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Saboteur, He Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jnr by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 15, 2014
backtosender:
but I am not an Osu. I am a confirm Diala same with my family. How you take see am?
Re: Peter Obi Is A Saboteur, He Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jnr by backtosender: 10:31am On Oct 15, 2014
berem:
but I am not an Osu. I am a confirm Diala same with my family. How you take see am?
grin grin but u lick okorosha otule shit both you and abagworo will be forever ban from any igbo activities from hence forth...
Re: Peter Obi Is A Saboteur, He Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jnr by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 15, 2014
backtosender:
grin grin but u lick okorosha otule shit both you and abagworo will be forever ban from any igbo activities from hence forth...
read what you wrote and see if it makes sense.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Saboteur, He Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jnr by backtosender: 10:33am On Oct 15, 2014
WIZGUY69:

you have been posting gibberish since, must you type?
PDP is an igbo idea since 1999 and the party is still ruling nigeria till 2moro so what is the biggie?make you ne dey talk like fowl wey no get sense...
Re: Peter Obi Is A Saboteur, He Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jnr by backtosender: 10:36am On Oct 15, 2014
berem:
read what you wrote and see if it makes sense.
it make sense even though you are trying so hard to force rochas APGA on us it will not work.We have isolated rochas like ebola patience...
Re: Peter Obi Is A Saboteur, He Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jnr by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 15, 2014
backtosender:
it make sense even though you are trying so hard to force rochas APGA on us it will not work.We have isolated rochas like ebola patience...
ok
Re: Peter Obi Is A Saboteur, He Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jnr by Oyeneku1: 10:38am On Oct 15, 2014
berem:
gbam!
Gbammer
Re: Peter Obi Is A Saboteur, He Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jnr by WIZGUY69(m): 10:39am On Oct 15, 2014
backtosender:
PDP is an igbo idea since 1999 and the party is still ruling nigeria till 2moro so what is the biggie?make you ne dey talk like fowl wey no get sense...
PDP is gini??
grin.
The fact is that.
ibos are irrelevant. when. it comes to politics in Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Is A Saboteur, He Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jnr by brainpower(m): 10:42am On Oct 15, 2014
This news doesn't come as a surprise to me cos of some reasons.
1. Every politician in history has betrayed someone that's why politics is a game of interest.
2. I knew that when ojukwu died, APGA died with him. He was the only pillar of the party.
Talking about betrayal, we know that APGA has been working closely with PDP since they were registered and such a governor or former governor defecting to PDP from APGA is expected. So if we can still call them betrayers, what will we call the governor that was elected under APGA and less than 3years after being elected, he spearheaded the creation of a new party and defected to that party which is not PDP but the main opposition party in the country? Then he should be crucified for betraying ndi igbo too. But that should also have been expected, afterall this is politics. So I don't see any reason for the fuse.
Re: Peter Obi Is A Saboteur, He Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jnr by blexxonmak(m): 10:42am On Oct 15, 2014
Join them if you cannot beat them.That is the reality of Nigerian demoCRAZY.
Re: Peter Obi Is A Saboteur, He Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jnr by omenka(m): 10:48am On Oct 15, 2014
berem:
gbam!
I don't subscribe to singling out Obi for crucifixion. Pray tell, how many states in the entire SE did Ikemba win when he stood for elections

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Saboteur, He Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jnr by backtosender: 10:48am On Oct 15, 2014
WIZGUY69:

PDP is gini??
grin.
The fact is that.
ibos are irrelevant. when. it comes to politics in Nigeria.
so why does it border gambari and their slaves who igbos choose to vote 4?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is A Saboteur, He Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jnr by backtosender: 10:52am On Oct 15, 2014
berem:
ok
APGA is encouraging able handsome young men to take the lead and use their young brain and bring development in the state

HANDSOME IKE NWAOBOSI

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's (Copies Of) Certificates With Us - Army / President GEJ Fake Act Busted!!!! / What Lord Lugard Said About The Amalgamation Of North And South In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.