Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? - Satellite TV Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? (163383 Views)

Price Of A New Startimes Decoder And Installation / Current List Of Channels Available On Startimes Decoder / STARTIMES DECODER Now 7,000 Naira PLUS 1 MONTH FREE SUBSCRIPTION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? by Sheggy13(m): 6:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
elekol:

Yes, dey will show d three leagues dis season, also dey ave 3 bouquets on starsat- NOVA #600, SMART #1800, SUPER #3600
How about English Premier league,will they show that? I mean StarSat NOT StarTimes, cos I believe they're different.
Re: STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
Sheggy13:

My oga, pls this 3k subscription, is this the premium package that has Fox sports 1 and 2; or there are other packages with lower and higher cost cos I checked their site and was only seeing payment in South African Rands and majorly SA channels
Call 0809 209 8888 for any inquiry.
Re: STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? by Onozboy(m): 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
guass:
Do u hav any question with respect to Starsat decoders such as no signal, missing channels, Smart Card error etc then u are free to post it here 4 immediate solution.
Thanks
pls is e.tv still on star sat
Re: STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? by ikemobi(m): 8:07am On Aug 18, 2015
please i have a startimes c an i change to starsat and still retain my smartcard number. because a friend of mine told me he did it.
Re: STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
kallowdean:

Hello EMMAACHILE, please is it possible to make use my Starsat HD decoder for other FTA channels facing another satellite position like Amos, Intelsat. Please respond.
I am no more interested in watching starsat, but is the HD decoder still useful to me
I am not sure
Re: STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? by masterfactor(m): 9:21am On Sep 16, 2015
My starsat decoder is just 1 month oooooo.......d decorder no boot again oooo....d decorder go just show red light nd after sometime d decorder go display funny handwriting......make una help me oooo
Re: STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 16, 2015
masterfactor:
My starsat decoder is just 1 month oooooo.......d decorder no boot again oooo....d decorder go just show red light nd after sometime d decorder go display funny handwriting......make una help me oooo
Call 08092098888
Re: STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? by guass(m): 10:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
masterfactor:
Take it to where u bought it, they will change it for you.
Re: STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? by kamuyu007(m): 11:53am On Sep 30, 2015
how can i add fta frequencies on starsat because when i add and start searching nothing happens.its searches and comes up with nothing.
Re: STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? by davodyguy: 8:54am On Oct 01, 2015
Hello

How can I use tenbre to recharge my decoder?
Re: STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 01, 2015
davodyguy:
Hello

How can I use tenbre to recharge my decoder?
You still dey on this issue?
Its self explanatory. You can also use quickteller to recharge your startimes if tenbre is hard for you.
Re: STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? by davodyguy: 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

You still dey on this issue?
Its self explanatory. You can also use quickteller to recharge your startimes if tenbre is hard for you.
you didn't give a good explanation
Re: STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? by ainanimi: 5:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
Please I need a frequency for the tracking of my starsat. please is urgent
Re: STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? by femmy77: 11:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
pls is it possible to watch EP league with Starsat,If yes on what bouquet[b]pls is it possible to watch EP league with Starsat,If yes on what bouquet[/b]pls is it possible to watch EP league with Starsat,If yes on what bouquet
Re: STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? by doggedemmy(m): 5:46am On Oct 03, 2015
guass:
If u happen to buy StarTimes Decoder from d road side and find out its not working maybe its not yet activated, just let d house know.
If u are confused with how to diseqc STARSAT. Let us know

Please I need help to activate my new startime light decoder...
Re: STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? by guass(m): 5:27am On Oct 04, 2015
doggedemmy:

[size=16pt]Please I need help to activate my new startime light decoder...
Ok, for immediate ACTIVATION, send the following to 08175889457 and leave ur decoder on channel 300, ie BBC for about ten minutes after receiving alert on ur phone that ur ACTIVATION was successful.
1. SMART CARD NUMBER
2. DECODER SERIAL NUMBER
3. NAME

Keep enjoying urself![font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][/size]
Re: STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? by guass(m): 5:36am On Oct 04, 2015
femmy77:
pls is it possible to watch EP league with Starsat,If yes on what bouquet[b]pls is it possible to watch EP league with Starsat,If yes on what bouquet[/b]pls is it possible to watch EP league with Starsat,If yes on what bouquet
Yes! Though more of German Bundesliga and Italian Serie A.
DTH New_Super
Re: STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 04, 2015
femmy77:
No live epl
Re: STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? by aghaibiam(f): 12:45pm On Oct 10, 2015
I am at my wits end.I swapped my Startimes decoder for Starsat dish last month and its been a nightmare since.after 5 days signal was lost .I called the ENGR from startimes (banex) who came to work on it. The second day signal got lost.its been a back and forth session of changing lnb,cable yet signal is not coming up.I went to banex and was given a new decoder yet the green light is not up and the ENGR is not coming till Monday.this is my second subscription and I have not enjoyed 7 days view.
I feel so bad and scammed.
Re: STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2015
aghaibiam:
I am at my wits end.I swapped my Startimes decoder for Starsat dish last month and its been a nightmare since.after 5 days signal was lost .I called the ENGR from startimes (banex) who came to work on it. The second day signal got lost.its been a back and forth session of changing lnb,cable yet signal is not coming up.I went to banex and was given a new decoder yet the green light is not up and the ENGR is not coming till Monday.this is my second subscription and I have not enjoyed 7 days view.
I feel so bad and scammed.
Look for an installer.
Re: STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? by ewillie(m): 4:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
@Aghaibiam, Call 08172398693. He's one of their Boss, he will send someone to Fix for you immediately. I had same issue is just the location of the Dish. Startimes is far better now don't allow people to deceive you Startimes signal is far better and they have more content now. The FIFA U17 that will soon start is only startime.
Re: STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? by checkmateman: 8:44am On Oct 15, 2015
How much is it if I want to swap my startimes for starsat
Re: STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? by Damolux01(m): 5:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

No live epl
I have starsat but haven't subscribe on it lately. Do they show live Uefa champions league? If yes, which channel? And how much bouquet?
Re: STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
Damolux01:
I have starsat but haven't subscribe on it lately. Do they show live Uefa champions league? If yes, which channel? And how much bouquet?
No
Re: STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? by Easy023(m): 3:03pm On Oct 20, 2015
checkmateman:
How much is it if I want to swap my startimes for starsat
Can someone please answer this?
Re: STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 20, 2015
Easy023:
Can someone please answer this?
Call 08092098888
Re: STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? by davodyguy: 9:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
guass:

Yes! Though more of German Bundesliga and Italian Serie A.
DTH New_Super
Add ligue 1, dutch eredivise and Belgian pro league

1 Like 1 Share

Re: STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? by Mactop01: 2:36am On Dec 28, 2015
[quote author=guass post=38647003]
Ok, for immediate ACTIVATION, send the following to 08175889457 and leave ur decoder on channel 300, ie BBC for about ten minutes after receiving alert on ur phone that ur ACTIVATION was successful.
1. SMART CARD NUMBER
2. DECODER SERIAL NUMBER
3. NAME

Pls can how can I enjoy FTA stations on my Startime Decoder?

1 Like

Re: STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? by jflexy(m): 4:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
guass:
Is your STARTIMES decoder not ACTIVATED or showing card error. For immediate assistance, pls let us know here
I subscribed with 1200 yesterday and my smart card has been showing "smartcard error" since then. any solution please.
Re: STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? by Scarpon(m): 2:01am On Jan 08, 2016
My startimes HD decoder is not bringing wazobia TV pls help
Re: STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? by Ameboperoo(m): 3:14am On Jan 08, 2016
Scarpon:
My startimes HD decoder is not bringing wazobia TV pls help
They've moved to gotv

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Viewing Centre Owners Thread / Current List Of Channels Available On Startimes Decoder / Frequencies And Positions Of Free To Air Channels In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.