Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? - Satellite TV Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? (163433 Views)

Price Of A New Startimes Decoder And Installation / Current List Of Channels Available On Startimes Decoder / STARTIMES DECODER Now 7,000 Naira PLUS 1 MONTH FREE SUBSCRIPTION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? by guass(m): 3:02am On Feb 05, 2015
DBlackCeazer:
hello,I just bought the starsat decoder,I need the parameters to track it,pls get back to me quickly,thanks.
Sorry for seeing this late, it's b/c 4 sometime now I hardly find time to visit the SATELLITES section.
STARSAT is very simple to fix, with ur Strong decoder, input this transponder: 11940V/27500 and position ur dish at 5 degree east. After u hav tracked the signal, remove ur strong and put ur STARSAT decoder, put it on, select Nigeria where necessary, it wud scan and then update itself for about 20 minutes, thereafter u wud be set 4 EXPLORATION.
If it has been activated it will start showing after 5 minutes.
If it has not been activated u can contact me or type ur Smart Card no here 4 ACTIVATION free of charge.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? by guass(m): 3:13am On Feb 05, 2015
Obascoetubi:
how many total chanels on star sat?
Over 100
Re: STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? by Ameboperoo(m): 6:38am On Feb 05, 2015
guass:

Tell me the truth hav u installed StarSat before? I mean the one with 90cm dish
I have installed some starsat decoders but only able to get the startimes channels. no fta even after
I input the frequency. How can I get fta channels on it?
Re: STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? by Obascoetubi: 9:42am On Feb 05, 2015
guass:

Over 100
but one of my friend bought star time decoder & he said, over 500 chanels were there, how true is dat?.
Re: STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:08am On Feb 05, 2015
guass:

Sorry for seeing this late, it's b/c 4 sometime now I hardly find time to visit the SATELLITES section.
STARSAT is very simple to fix, with ur Strong decoder, input this transponder: 11940V/27500 and position ur dish at 5 degree east. After u hav tracked the signal, remove ur strong and put ur STARSAT decoder, put it on, select Nigeria where necessary, it wud scan and then update itself for about 20 minutes, thereafter u wud be set 4 EXPLORATION.
If it has not been activated u can contact me or type ur Smart Card no here 4 ACTIVATION free of charge.
thanks bro.I appreciate but I ve successfully done it,although it took me the whole day because i thought the arm holding the lnb was bent so I went ahead to straighten it.its all good now.thanks.
Re: STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? by Ameboperoo(m): 4:21pm On Feb 24, 2015
guass:

Starsat accepts free to air channels that is why I am here 2 guide u.
To diseqc Starsat u will need to apply a little common sense.
I have installed some starsat decoders but only able to receive their own channels. Please guide us how to receive fta as u promised.
Re: STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? by Jakess: 4:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
i can't wait for strong decorder to track starsat
Re: STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? by ebena107(m): 7:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
guass:
If u happen to buy StarTimes Decoder from d road side and find out its not working maybe its not yet activated, just let d house know.
If u are confused with how to diseqc STARSAT. Let us know
Hello Guass, please can you guide us through receiving fta on starsat? My starsat had been installed since Sept 2014 and it's working well BUT can only recieve starsat channels. How can we diseqc Starsat?
Re: STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? by spartacus11(m): 8:12pm On Feb 28, 2015
guass:

Starsat accepts free to air channels that is why I am here 2 guide u.
To diseqc Starsat u will need to apply a little common sense.
please I am buying starsat by next month I will like you to give the instruction now on how to use starsat to view free to. air channel
Re: STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? by spartacus11(m): 8:15pm On Feb 28, 2015
ebena107:

Hello Guass, please can you guide us through receiving fta on starsat? My starsat had been installed since Sept 2014 and it's working well BUT can only recieve starsat channels. How can we diseqc Starsat?
how many channel do you currently view, and is the zuku entertainment or zuku sport or any of zuku channels in your starsat
Re: STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? by ikemobi(m): 5:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
am currently using Startimes is it possible i trade in my startimes for a new starsat ?
Re: STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? by guass(m): 4:37am On Mar 18, 2015
ikemobi:
am currently using Startimes is it possible i trade in my startimes for a new starsat ?
It depends
Re: STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? by guass(m): 4:39am On Mar 18, 2015
DBlackCeazer:
thanks bro.I appreciate but I ve successfully done it,although it took me the whole day because i thought the arm holding the lnb was bent so I went ahead to straighten it.its all good now.thanks.
Welcome
Re: STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? by ikemobi(m): 1:31pm On Mar 18, 2015
how do you mean it depends
Re: STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? by iphedayur: 10:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
My starsat decoder stopped working. Not able to get any channel. HELPPPP
Re: STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 28, 2015
To those using Starsat:
1. Is the decoders picture quality sharper than Startimes?
2. Are the channels the same or more?
3. Compared to Mytv, which is better?

1 Like

Re: STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? by ikemobi(m): 9:55am On Mar 30, 2015
Yes is very clear just like dstv and the HD channels are also sharp i was at their office on Friday and i had the opportunity to go through all the station

1 Like 1 Share

Re: STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? by Promxy94(m): 4:40am On Apr 13, 2015
How much is these decoder, and dish,was the total setup cost, hope it has nice stations like channels tv
Re: STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? by Penuelseun(m): 6:01am On Apr 15, 2015
Promxy94:
How much is these decoder, and dish,was the total setup cost, hope it has nice stations like channels tv
Why don't u go for free to air instead of wasting ur money on starsat, u get many nice stations for free
Re: STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? by ikemobi(m): 1:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
I dont think so i have seen all the channels and i think for the amount you going to pay is better than DSTV. music,movies,sport ,music radio and kids channel am curretly using it is great i mostly enjoy the FOX selections.
Re: STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? by Anayordike(m): 2:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
guass:

Please I need help. My Starsat stopped working after sometimes. It was when I recharged that I discovered it has no signal due to one terrible wind that blew then. A technician in that field used strong decoder to track the signal. But when he removed to cable and put back on Starvation decoder it didn't work. That's there's still no signal. What can I do. Please kindly give detailed step by step on how to input the TRANSPONDER 119V/27500 Thanks
Re: STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? by Ameboperoo(m): 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
Anayordike:

Please I need help. My Starsat stopped working after sometimes. It was when I recharged that I discovered it has no signal due to one terrible wind that blew then. A technician in that field used strong decoder to track the signal. But when he removed to cable and put back on Starvation decoder it didn't work. That's there's still no signal. What can I do. Please kindly give detailed step by step on how to input the TRANSPONDER 119V/27500 Thanks
I'll advice you to use a Strong decoder to reset it or call an installer
Re: STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? by guass(m): 10:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
Promxy94:
IT IS LESS THAN 10,000 NAIRA

1 Like

Re: STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? by guass(m): 10:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ameboperoo:

I'll advice you to use a Strong decoder to reset it or call an installer
I BUY THIS IDEA.
Re: STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? by Ameboperoo(m): 10:52am On Apr 21, 2015
guass:

IT IS LESS THAN 10,000 NAIRA
It's actually #12600
Re: STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? by All4good: 6:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ameboperoo:

It's actually #12600

@Ameboperoo, do you know of any accredited agent that I can deal with. Please drop contact no. if any. Thanks.
Re: STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ameboperoo:

It's actually #12600
Its less than that now.
Re: STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? by guass(m): 12:06am On Apr 23, 2015
All4good:

@Ameboperoo, do you know of any accredited agent that I can deal with. Please drop contact no. if any. Thanks.
For purchase, activation, transponder or how to install STARSAT u may contact winsco24@gmail.com.
Re: STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? by Ameboperoo(m): 10:20am On Apr 23, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

Its less than that now.
True. I just checked their website and discovered it has come down to #9000.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? by mrdrizzy(m): 12:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
Oga guass you seem to be dulging most people curious question!!

How can one get the free to air on d starsat

what channels are on starsat

pls reply

1 Like

Re: STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? by Emex100(m): 9:54pm On Jun 02, 2015
Can I use the antenna for the starsat decorder n still get all the stations
Re: STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? by Damolux01(m): 1:03pm On Jun 08, 2015
Starsat here I come, pls all, how do I install the dish? Is it dsame as dstv position?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Viewing Centre Owners Thread / Current List Of Channels Available On Startimes Decoder / Frequencies And Positions Of Free To Air Channels In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.