Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics (60041 Views)

Edo University, Iyamo, Most Expensive Public University In Nigeria (Pics / Walden University Is On My Neck. / Which Federal University is the cheapest in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by Benbisco(f): 2:35pm On Oct 15, 2014
Nice pictures.

But PLEASE what do we do with them?

PRINT AND PUT IN OUR ARCHIVES?

6 Likes

Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by tripleBgirl(f): 2:35pm On Oct 15, 2014
tobtap:
the op is a novice
big one for that matter

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by bosun11(m): 2:35pm On Oct 15, 2014
was this necessary ?? don't think so, besides every university has nice buildings
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by habex050: 2:35pm On Oct 15, 2014
Covenant university suspends student weeks to exam and then came another topic on front page about covenant university....
. I smell something

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by blemon44(m): 2:36pm On Oct 15, 2014
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by 1stola: 2:36pm On Oct 15, 2014
okay
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by MadCow1: 2:37pm On Oct 15, 2014
nikaShow:
@ OP ,
You've obviously never been to Obafemi Awolowo University

That is if you are rating the universities by only buildings...

He obviously has never been to Most Federal Universities.. cool

3 Likes

Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by tiamiyukunle69(m): 2:37pm On Oct 15, 2014
Na by fine building Nice one sha
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by VcStunner(m): 2:38pm On Oct 15, 2014
Crap!! This skul is no where near OAU and ABU... Really OP don't celebrate yet till u've toured d above listed bet u ur view will never remain d same
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 15, 2014
The OP didnt even include the swimming pool, sports centre, Ultra Mordern health centre with MRIs (ehmm.... how many private hospitals in Nigeria have that, are they up to 20% of the general population?), inside the well equipped laboratories, CSIS, CST lab and many other features.... but they still look nice.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by destante(f): 2:40pm On Oct 15, 2014
nikaShow:
@ OP ,

ife is cool structurally but from the pictures here, cu combines the structure of oau and the serenity, greenery and ambience of the ui.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by IYANGBALI: 2:40pm On Oct 15, 2014
WIZGUY69:
cry
where is the school located
sambisa forest
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by tuffgongjo(m): 2:41pm On Oct 15, 2014
Beautiful.
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by kollybay4u: 2:41pm On Oct 15, 2014
Ok o
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by MadCow1: 2:41pm On Oct 15, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
it should be t.he best or so.

but its being funded and maintained by the masses in the form of the billions they pay in offering and tithes.

the money is much to the extent that they can not begin to spend all of it so they channell some to the school.

not forgetting the exorbitant fees their students pay.

Student in Covenant pay Mega fees.. vs. Federal University Students that almost attend on credit. grin

Covenant is well funded by Tithes, offerings, Seeds, Pledges, tokens and Exhorbitant school fees.. Vs. Federal and state Universities rarely and meagrely funded by the F.G and the paltry tuition fees of students.

5 Likes

Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by Leebeedo(m): 2:41pm On Oct 15, 2014
FrancisTony:
If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

OP, you haven't seen University of Ibadan- Recte Sapere Fons.

Smh

Wats in UI in terms of structure?they've got obsolete structures mostly
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by tuffgongjo(m): 2:42pm On Oct 15, 2014
WIZGUY69:
cry
where is the school located
Syria.
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by babseg(m): 2:42pm On Oct 15, 2014
op you didnt include pictures where students and witches are been punished and slapped

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by IYANGBALI: 2:42pm On Oct 15, 2014
habex050:
Covenant university suspends student weeks to exam and then came another topic on front page about covenant university....
. I smell something
sorry na me mess

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by Larow(m): 2:44pm On Oct 15, 2014
malikmoreni:
This op is high on cheap weed angry even yabatech get beta buildings gaan
OP is not limiting is judgement to the buildings alone. Check out the planning and arrangement of the buildings naa. Moreover, I have being to most of these universities and polytechniques you all are mentioning and also to this Covenant, I can bet none can stand covenant in terms of structure. In schools like OAU and UI, there are lots and lots of old buildings that are just being renovated but in CU, all na ultramordern blocks o, even to the student's hostel buildings.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by pring: 2:44pm On Oct 15, 2014
Blood money. The masses can't afford the school.
Yet it is funded by their sweat.
fools.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by skealoo: 2:44pm On Oct 15, 2014
Apparently OP should change the topic to " Convenant University is the best amongst all SECONDARY SCHOOLS in nigeria" ..........Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by Ayomax(m): 2:44pm On Oct 15, 2014
Explicit01:
With so much i have seen, i can conclusively say that covenant university is the best i have been to in nigeria.
[size=15pt]i rather go to a uni with a poor building structure n have my 100% freedom than go to covenant uni (prison brk) n be treated like a primary school pupil [/size]

4 Likes

Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 15, 2014
Lovely!!!
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 15, 2014
why is it so scanty i can never go this kinda of school

3 Likes

Ok undecided
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by toshmann(m): 2:45pm On Oct 15, 2014
[size=18pt]OP you've never been to UNICAL [/size]
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by tuffgongjo(m): 2:45pm On Oct 15, 2014
IYANGBALI:
sorry na me mess
wetin u chop?
Mtchew!

So? undecided
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by richybanky(m): 2:46pm On Oct 15, 2014
nikaShow:
@ OP ,

Seconded! Great ife cool cool
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by anonimi: 2:46pm On Oct 15, 2014
nikaShow:
@ OP ,

Thank you o jare.
Sometimes one really wonders about our people oh.
Rather than talk about

* life-changing scientific discoveries,
** society-defining theories,
*** destiny-changing SCHOLARSHIPS,

someone is here showing pictures of buildings that have no specific architectural reference that relates with its HOST environment angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by samyale(m): 2:48pm On Oct 15, 2014
colossus2:
You go dey snap abi.
If dem expel you now you go talk say school no good by then undecided

Abi o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adepelumi Adekunle: Akure ‘Explosion’ Was Impact From Meteors Not Explosives / Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) / My Basic 6 Daughter's Textbook Has Sex Themed Comprehension Passage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.