Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics (60039 Views)

Edo University, Iyamo, Most Expensive Public University In Nigeria (Pics / Walden University Is On My Neck. / Which Federal University is the cheapest in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by priscaoge(f): 2:49pm On Oct 15, 2014
And some people get mind call am "Glorified Secondary School? cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

*Wipes tears*
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by Chuks16(m): 2:49pm On Oct 15, 2014
the secondary school try sha, just remembered my secondary school days.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by jplay(m): 2:50pm On Oct 15, 2014
we no dey c d inside na
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by destante(f): 2:50pm On Oct 15, 2014
iammo6:
why is it so scanty i can never go this kinda of school
well its a private school tongue
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by IYANGBALI: 2:51pm On Oct 15, 2014
tuffgongjo:
wetin u chop?
monkey suya
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by omanifrank(m): 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2014
Archimedes9:
The skul make sense die
yes o
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by tuffgongjo(m): 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2014
IYANGBALI:
monkey suya
(¸¸.•´(=))¸.•´(¸.•=)). =))нaнaнaнaн ,hope u no get "ebola" as per d Monkey business?
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by richybanky(m): 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2014
Op u never been in any of d federal uni's.. No come here dey tell us bullcrap, say na fish dey inside titus cus we already knw dat.. How wll u say covenant is d best in Nigeria
I tink u ar high on coconut leaves grin cheesy
Rubbish tongue

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 15, 2014
What are dese ppl sayn dat its masses dat contributed to d build up of what's on canaan land? Ya'll don't want to see the good in anything, ya'll only want to believe that its only poor ppl dat top the numbers of members in winners? If u all claim dat d masses dere are poor, how come dere are way so many cars there during sunday service that people who come late will hardly find where to park their cars noting the large size of the compound yet d car parks get filled up n there's still more cars on the drive way lookn 4 where to park (m nt talkn bout old or rickety cars). So what's the nonsense dat its poor peoples money dat was used to build covenant?

3 Likes

Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by money121(m): 2:56pm On Oct 15, 2014
proudly lasuite

Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by moscobabs(m): 2:56pm On Oct 15, 2014
U don enter the Only Polytechnic identify with article THE before? I mean The Polytechnic Ibadan

beta waka comot for that secondary sch joo
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by richybanky(m): 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2014
priscaoge:
And some people get mind call am "Glorified Secondary School? cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

*Wipes tears*
Pele *hands handkerchief* grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by killzone(m): 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2014
Is like Op wants to change the image of covenant because he saw the thread that students were suspended 3 weeks when they will soon have exams and am sure he is a covenant student

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by AdeyemoSOT(m): 2:58pm On Oct 15, 2014
I think OAU is still the best University in Nigeria as at today according to Webometrics August ranking considering Presence, Impact, Openness, and Excellence as the major criteria. Convenant University is the second on the list. Is there any rating in October that I'm not aware of?
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by SeverusSnape(m): 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2014
Chidexter:
Imagine saying a university is the best in Nigeria based on its infrastructures.
The truth is whether its a sky scraper filled school or a bungalow, if the level of educational prowess isnt effective, it should not be classified as the best.

peace.
Please tell the op, you've said it all.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by destante(f): 3:01pm On Oct 15, 2014
priscaoge:

*Wipes tears*
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by Eggyloo: 3:03pm On Oct 15, 2014
Another day in nairaland where Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. Posts are on two extremes, polite to rude.

My dear OP, I agree with you, the university is indeed beautiful and neat.
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by NizyO01(f): 3:03pm On Oct 15, 2014
Hmmm......Lovely structures,nice enviro...........beautiful prison

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 15, 2014
If u all seemingly say God isn't at work in canaanland wat other reason will u av for their members getting healed, getting promoted at work place, getting delivered from afflictions, excelling in businesses? Ya'll need to understand that God prospers his own. If u not one of God's children u'll be left to the wind.
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 15, 2014
ur skul?
destante:
well its a private school tongue
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by Attorney1Lawz: 3:05pm On Oct 15, 2014
VcStunner:
Crap!! This skul is no where near OAU and ABU... Really OP don't celebrate yet till u've toured d above listed bet u ur view will never remain d same

PLEASE POST PICTURES OF OAU NOW , LETS DO A CRITICAL COMPARISON - WHAT WE SEEING HERE IN TOP CLASS , Even a BLIND MAN CAN TESTIFY . PICTURES PLEASE OR A LINK TO OAU's WEBSITE AND LETS HAVE A FEEL!!!

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by austinbrown: 3:05pm On Oct 15, 2014
U neva go Absu be that na
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by clemz88(m): 3:06pm On Oct 15, 2014
How does that gives me a job.mcteeeeew
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by NizyO01(f): 3:06pm On Oct 15, 2014
Hmmm......Lovely structures,nice enviro...........beautiful prison

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 15, 2014
nikaShow:
@ OP ,
You've obviously never been to Obafemi Awolowo University

That is if you are rating the universities by only buildings...
OAU is past glory.....
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by pheyhi(f): 3:07pm On Oct 15, 2014
its cool to an extent
buh that school is worse than staying in ma parents house
kilode ma frnds go there i cant oo
ma frnd told me that after 7 o'clock its not right for a boy and girl to hold hands
u avent been to oau try moz 101
that thing they lower g.p
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by destante(f): 3:08pm On Oct 15, 2014
iammo6:
ur skul?
nahh.
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by elisa121s(m): 3:09pm On Oct 15, 2014
Oh boy yeh dis school mak sence diee,oya oya mak i cun cros frm mai skul 2 dis skul shap shapgrin

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 15, 2014
No fake man of God will go dare build a church in an evil forest, the earlier u start believing God is behind bishop Oyedepo the better.
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by lawrenzez(m): 3:12pm On Oct 15, 2014
Y is dat wen it comes to covenant university people here will all bring out dia pessimistic characteristics of seeing d cup half empty. Smh, dats my alma mater, irrespective of d names u haters call it, It can't stop dia progress n international recognition...ya'l are practicing law36 of d 48 laws of power *disdain wat u can't have* so wen ya'l are talking I understand where ur coming from. Hi haters!!! grin grin
suregurl:
so, what should we do now?

3 Likes

Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by Django50: 3:13pm On Oct 15, 2014
Take time to check A.B.U zaria......
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by Segman22(m): 3:14pm On Oct 15, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
it should be t.he best or so.

but its being funded and maintained by the masses in the form of the billions they pay in offering and tithes.

the money is much to the extent that they can not begin to spend all of it so they channell some to the school.

not forgetting the exorbitant fees their students pay.

You must be a member of staf of the finance department

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adepelumi Adekunle: Akure ‘Explosion’ Was Impact From Meteors Not Explosives / Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) / My Basic 6 Daughter's Textbook Has Sex Themed Comprehension Passage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.