Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

96yrs Old Bedroom Of French Wwi Soldier Remains Untouched Since He Was Killed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 96yrs Old Bedroom Of French Wwi Soldier Remains Untouched Since He Was Killed (547 Views)

This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) / See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area / Archaeologists Discover Remains Of Egyptian Army From The Biblical Exodus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

96yrs Old Bedroom Of French Wwi Soldier Remains Untouched Since He Was Killed by vexy06(m): 10:33am On Oct 15, 2014
Bedroom of a French WWI soldier killed in battle has not been changed in 96 years
The bedroom of a French soldier has remained untouched for 96 years since he was killed in World War I.
After Hubert Rochereau was shot in Belgium in 1918, his parents preserved his room in their large family home as a shrine to their son.
And when they sold the house in 1936, they stipulated that it should not be changed for another 500 years.
http://www.360topgist.com/2014/10/see-photo-bedroom-of-french-wwi-soldier.html

Re: 96yrs Old Bedroom Of French Wwi Soldier Remains Untouched Since He Was Killed by 1stola: 10:36am On Oct 15, 2014
wow!
Passionate parent...

(1) (Reply)

Fg’s Ceasefire Agreement With Boko Haram Is Fake – Journalist Reveals / Army Arrests Six Senior Officers For Fleeing / ASUU Cries Lingers On A Year After.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.