Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Leadway Assurance Invited Me 4 Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Leadway Assurance Invited Me 4 Interview (14065 Views)

MRC Limited Invitation 4 Interview / Jumia Nigeria Invited Me For An Interview. Should I Go? Here Is Why Am Asking / Help! Women N Children Advocacy Centre Invited Me 4 Training, Are They Real: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leadway Assurance Invited Me 4 Interview by emmaebony(m): 4:26pm On Aug 02, 2006
Leadway assurance invited me for an interview in Lagos on the 12th of august.at 7,afric road off western avenue,iponri, lagos. please wish me good luck.
Re: Leadway Assurance Invited Me 4 Interview by twine: 4:34pm On Aug 02, 2006
Good luck Emma, I am also invited for the same interview. What should we be expecting ?

Has anybody in the House attended their interview before?.

Kindly let us know if there is a special thing we must prepare for.

One love.
Re: Leadway Assurance Invited Me 4 Interview by chiziteihe(m): 4:35pm On Aug 02, 2006
Pls has any nairaland member been contacted by IGI after the test on the 28th of July?
Re: Leadway Assurance Invited Me 4 Interview by emmaebony(m): 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2006
Twine,good luck to you too. I dont know how there interview looks like. but is there anybody in the house knows how there interview looks like.
Re: Leadway Assurance Invited Me 4 Interview by solajacobs(m): 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2006
Re: Leadway Assurance Invited Me 4 Interview by solajacobs(m): 6:06pm On Aug 02, 2006
Re: Leadway Assurance Invited Me 4 Interview by Hardware(m): 9:35am On Aug 03, 2006
chiziteihe
  Na wa o.   so IGI  has invited people for their test on 28th july, I did apply too but didn,t recieve any invitation from them.
Anybody in the same  shoe with me.
H/W
Re: Leadway Assurance Invited Me 4 Interview by richolly(m): 9:56am On Aug 03, 2006
guyz! guyz!! guyz!!!

if you applied as marketing executives, you should be prepared for the unexpected. Its almost certain you'll resume the following week but i promise you that after two weeks, only 5% of you will remain. I'm not trying to discourage anybody but its certainly not get what you are expecting. check out the breakdown,

no salary, based on commission
you'll get 2,500 per month if you meet your target
no ID card until you meet a specified target
every other thing will be on loan provided you meet your target
to meet your target is wahala unless the soles of your shoes are made of iron

on the other hand, if you applied as underwriters or as any other one, then, i think its a nice place to start

1 Like

Re: Leadway Assurance Invited Me 4 Interview by villysmart: 12:19pm On Aug 03, 2006
my sis has done the leadway interview b4,she said they asked her WHAT she could OFFER AND WHY she WANTed TO LEAVE THE CAPITAL MARKET FOR INSURANCE,they will ask u to chose a state u fill u know well,they ask questions from that particular state,like MINISTER OF FINANCE, HEALTH AND STATE FINANCE.
b prepared for any questions.
Meanwhile IGI has called on those who made it successfully in the last test.i had my interview on monday and we were like over a hundred.
they were recruitin for field officers and they were goin to give 15k for transport every month.b4 proper work starts a trainin will take place for a month.Nuttin much
Re: Leadway Assurance Invited Me 4 Interview by villysmart: 12:20pm On Aug 03, 2006
my sis has done the leadway interview b4,she said they asked her WHAT she could OFFER AND WHY she WANTed TO LEAVE THE CAPITAL MARKET FOR INSURANCE,they will ask u to chose a state u fill u know well,they ask questions from that particular state,like MINISTER OF FINANCE, HEALTH AND STATE FINANCE.
b prepared for any questions.
Meanwhile IGI has called on those who made it successfully in the last test.i had my interview on monday and we were like over a hundred.
they were recruitin for field officers and they were goin to give 15k for transport every month.b4 proper work starts a trainin will take place for a month.Nuttin much
Re: Leadway Assurance Invited Me 4 Interview by twine: 4:23pm On Aug 03, 2006
Villysmart,

Thanks for the information. Could you please let us know the breakdown of these leadway assurance pay. Pls, I need this information for me to decide whether I should travel down to lagos for the interview or not.

Thank you for your anticipated response.
Re: Leadway Assurance Invited Me 4 Interview by chinnybabe(f): 12:50am On Aug 04, 2006
@ hardware i feel u,i actually posted that IGi stuff n am so surprised dat pple got called for the test n they didnt even inform us here.
Anywayz for dos dat were called i wish u luck.
Re: Leadway Assurance Invited Me 4 Interview by crito(m): 1:55pm On Aug 04, 2006
RE: i was also invited by leadway too.
pls dont modify,some email addy r not all da same with the one above. shocked shocked shocked

Subject: FW: "POST OF MARKETING EXECUTIVE"
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 16:30:30 +0100
From: "AGUELE TESSY (MRS)" <T-AGUELE@leadway.com> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
To: uojo@vmobile-nigeria.com, toun_fadugba@yahoo.com, kenny10mails@yahoo.com, mailtundeakinsola@yahoo.com, okorougo_ng@yahoo.co.uk, yodepeters@Yahoo.com, dupemustapha2003@yahoo.com, grosebiz@yahoo.com, godsonjg013@yahoo.com, jidemighty_05@yahoo.com, talk2joooo@yahoo.com, stephdayo@yahoo.com, blackbabe4all@yahoo.com, adesojikotun@yahoo.com, vinivera1@yahoo.com, petfun2003@yahoo.com, samosilade@yahoo.co.uk, deji_obafemi@yahoo.com, homevisionabuja09@yahoo.com, getwithsubu@yahoo.com, talk2opa@yahoo.co.uk, iwu_lyn@yahoo.com, kingsley022000@yahoo.com, femzites@yahoo.com, oyinsma2000@yahoo.com, tosyneasmi@yahoo.com, seyetayomi@yahoo.com, awilo222@yahoo.com, troc.martins@yahoo.com, alwayskelvin@yahoo.com, jospy10@yahoo.com, tundeadedeji31@yahoo.com, kashy885@yahoo.com, clementkola@yahoo.com, siktaj@yahoo.com, buzyk45@yahoo.com, desoyeaki@yahoo.com, emeagwu4u@yahoo.com, tabuk2010@yahoo.com, deji_obafemi@yahoo.com, awoists2003@ny.com, olugbenga2x@yahoo.com, sadelola2000@yahoo.com, nikeoluyide@yahoo.ca, unjo71@yahoo.com, olobayom@yahoo.com, diddy4real@yahoo.com, ikemnwokorie@yahoo.com, tosyneasmi@yahoo.com
CC: "Ifeyinwa Nwokedi" <i-nwokedi@leadway.com>, "Emmanuel Osuji" <E-Osuji@leadway.com>

Subject: RE: "POST OF MARKETING EXECUTIVE"

With reference to your application for the post of “Marketing Executive” in our organization, you

are hereby invited to attend an interview as scheduled below:-

Venue: Leadway Assurance – Life Agency

Ground Floor

Pensure building

7, Afric Road

Off Western Avenue

Iponri – Lagos.

Date; 12th August, 2006

Time: 9am prompt.

Please ask of Mrs. Ify. Nwokedi or Mr. Emmanuel Osuji on arrival.

We wish you success.

Aguele, Tessy-Rita (Mrs.)
Re: Leadway Assurance Invited Me 4 Interview by amakaM1: 6:47pm On Aug 04, 2006
@ solajacobs,
i saw my email address in the list you posted but there is a mistake, there is supposed to be an underscore which is missing. pls, how do i correct this so i can attend the interview because i'm sure they'll demand for the IV?

1 Like

Re: Leadway Assurance Invited Me 4 Interview by dearie(m): 1:15am On Aug 05, 2006
@ rich olly,

Na wa for you o! What do you mean by having soles made of iron ? What if they are made of stone? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Please guys dont be discouraged, you know 'nothing ventured-nothing gained'.

I may not like marketing, but if you've got flair for it, you can make millions monthly! So just be diligent in your work.

ALL DA BEST!
Re: Leadway Assurance Invited Me 4 Interview by Abirayo(f): 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2006
hi guys,
Pls, can somebody give me the details of their pay? I will be coming all the way from Kebbi state for this interview.
Re: Leadway Assurance Invited Me 4 Interview by emmaebony(m): 12:23pm On Aug 05, 2006
this are the e mail add. that appeared in the mail they sent to me.

gbengeneuk@yahoo.com, olatunji_ayodele@yahoo.com, unjo71@yahoo.com, sadelola2000@yahoo.com, qoxim2006@yahoo.com, temtun@yahoo.com, kunlebenson2002@yahoo.com, abdulrasheed_adebayo@yahoo.co.uk, tundeadedeji31@yahoo.com, temtun@yahoo.com, darecares2@yahoo.com, olugbenga2x@yahoo.com, adeoyematthews@yahoo.com, dessdesmond@yahoo.ca, tafebubble@yahoo.co.uk, okoloba@yahoo.com, aremutemilade@yahoo.com, tonvedeh@yahoo.com, femiawe200@yahoo.com, dadeepone2000@yahoo.com, nemestan1@yahoo.com, olobayogodwin@yahoo.com, chikeodigbo2@yahoo.com, lemmy2001@yahoo.com, emmaebony4real@yahoo.com, yinka4mi2002@yahoo.com, yemnana01@yahoo.co.uk, ochi_ugo@yahoo.co.uk, mewasot@hotmail.com, manpat@mail.com, solajacobs@yahoo.com, sahy_8@yahoo.com, ebhosamluv@yahoo.com, seg40b@yahoo.com, rauf_kenny@yahoo.co.uk, raduba2001@yahoo.com, philnelo2@yahoo.com, osazikhin@yahoo.com, samjo77us@yahoo.com, rotabloo@yahoo.com, joema4real@yahoo.com, iwu_lyn@yahoo.com, endy_el@yahoo.com, lateefatiberu@yahoo.com, chuksy2002@yahoo.com, toyinpelumi2000@yahoo.co.uk, boyzerry@yahoo.com, anyaok@yahoo.com, bisiliadi@yahoo.com, dupekanmi@yahoo.com, yombriel@yahoo.com, kabbahng@yahoo.co.uk, venessaasia@yahoo.com, agbetujoskin2000@yahoo.com, muhizbadmus@yahoo.com, sholafolo@yahoo.com, unadengineer@yahoo.com, akinlomomama@yahoo.com

Good luck to u guys too. i Just pray it will be fruitful.talking about the pay.
Re: Leadway Assurance Invited Me 4 Interview by solajacobs(m): 9:07am On Aug 07, 2006
@AMAKA, if it resemble your email address,just pick up ur bag and come for the interview.It must have been a mistake by their secretary.Best of luck.
Re: Leadway Assurance Invited Me 4 Interview by crito(m): 7:07am On Aug 11, 2006
all da best 2morrow. smiley
Re: Leadway Assurance Invited Me 4 Interview by teey14(f): 9:09am On Aug 03, 2016
Pls house I need help oh on leadway assurance test question format
Re: Leadway Assurance Invited Me 4 Interview by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
teey14:
Pls house I need help oh on leadway assurance test question format
I was there today. want to talk about it?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme / HSBC Is Recruiting / Is Cooking And Selling Moi-moi Really Profitable Here In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.