Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Make Waec At A Sitting Part 1 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Make Waec At A Sitting Part 1 (848 Views)

Waec At It Again. / Pass Waec At A Sitting / Make Waec At A Sitting Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Waec At A Sitting Part 1 by success4(m): 12:02am On Nov 13, 2008
When I was about to walk into the office of the Vice Principal (Academics) of my secondary school about fifteen years ago, I remember I was perspirating all over, my feet were heavy and my heartbeat was at its peak, I was about checking the result of the May/June SSCE I wrote that year. Information reaching from the School gate says that only 20% of the students pass the exam at one sitting with many passes in English Lang and Mathematics, and only 3students made distinction in English language.T
hough I knew I did well in the exam, I couldn’t still resist the cold and the high fever that suddenly took over my system on hearing those information, may be I didn’t do well after all I managed to feigned some smiles as I waved at some of my classmates hanging around the Vice-Principals office with frowned faces .”Good afternoon ma”,I greeted the heavily built woman who was sitting down behind a large well polished mahogany table with her thick glasses on, her office was not so well furnished, but to say the least, it was a sight to behold as it is well kept and very neat,”Good afternoon Femi”,she responded to my greetings, she knows me quite well anyway,” you want to check your result I’m sure” that was her next statement, I said “yes”,” can I have your number?”, I quickly gave her my exam number offhand without mincing words,she went on to check the large paper on her large table that contains our SSCE result and in no time she was done with the long awaited fearful dictation, ”…oh congratulations Femi”was what came out of her mouth when she lifted up her face after the dictation,I made my SSCE at one sitting with five Distinctions and four credit. I was partly happy and partly disappointed with my self at the same time because I was actually expecting nine distinctions, but then I could not be happy for scaling WAEC Hurdle at one sitting, it was no small feat I’m sure you would agree with me.

Without any iota of doubt on my mind, I’m sure some of you students out there would be wondering, how I managed to have such a beautiful result, perhaps I employed the service of machineries (as they are often called) or that the micro chips really does work for me, I am happy to disappoint you by telling you that none of these things is applicable in my case, I passed my SSCE without doing one single manipulation, not even to ask a colleague close by what is the answer to number 24 or whatever number,oh you already think of me as a genius,oh sorry to disappoint you again, I am not one, I just happen to be one of those students who have made up their mind to beat WAEC hands down in their SSCE….I’m going to be sharing with you some of my personal secret and which I believe is applicable anywhere in the whole world if you want to make it your SSCE without being a genius and without cheating.

My dear students, Some of these secret that help me will be divulged in the OTHER part of this article.The secret that even helped me to have FIRST CLASS in Economics,that is my first degree.Just be patience and watch out!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Problems Of Gaining Admission! / s / When Is Oau Post Ume Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.