Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,391 members, 7,781,123 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:24 AM

Greetings World website is the Bomb - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Greetings World website is the Bomb (734 Views)

How A Nuclear Blast Or An Atomic Bomb Kills / Nigerian Air Force Bomb-Detonating Robot, Tracking Device / This Website is Genuine - Www.chertcomputers.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Greetings World website is the Bomb by topsytechy: 11:57am On Oct 15, 2014
So i was browsing online and i came across this Greetings World website... you can google greetings world and check it out or just click on the link www.greetingsworld.com.ng They sell Greeting Cards for various occasions and the COOLEST THING ABOUT IT is that you can add your own pictures and words.. like ANY PICTURE.. then they print it and deliver it to you anywhere in Lagos.

So trust me i ordered one Greeting card for my bf and i kept his picture on the first page. ( i can't upload the card here cos i am shy wink cheesy) and to my greatest surprise they delivered it the next day. Like so fast!!!!

O boy wetin we no go see for Naija. I think this is really cool oh. Thumbs up to them. What do you think nairalanders?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Greetings World website is the Bomb by MrsShodimu: 12:06pm On Oct 15, 2014
Lol are you serious, but how was the printing quality and the card quality
Re: Greetings World website is the Bomb by MrsShodimu: 12:08pm On Oct 15, 2014
Re: Greetings World website is the Bomb by topsytechy: 12:09pm On Oct 15, 2014
Very High Quality. Trust me
MrsShodimu:

(1) (Reply)

Learn To Create A Mobile Apps For Free And Make Extra Cash / Has Any One Seen This Message From MTN / Center4tech Holds Her “young Inventors” 2015 Summer Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.