Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. (6932 Views)

Saraki Tells Buhari: 'Declaration Of Assets Can't Stop Corruption' / My Observations From Pdp's Rally In Borno / The Difference Between Gej's Declaration Crowd And Buhari's Declaration Crowd? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. by publisher(m): 1:15pm On Oct 15, 2014
1. It is a largely Northern affair.
2. I haven't noticed a sizeable number of delegates from the South-West, seeing a few claiming to be from Abia.
3. Sheyman, General Pype and (most likely) Kenny Saint Best can kiss their music careers goodbye.
4. Podium is filled with desperate and failed Politicians; Tam David West, Bello Masari, Mamora...really?
5. Tinubu, I believe is absent, or probably stuck in traffic.
6. As expected, the serial wife-beater and perenial divorcee,DINO MELAYE, is the MC of today's event. A political nonentity whose sole gift is how to insult PDP-the great party that kicked his crazy A$$ out of their fold.

Conclusion: Dream on General Buhari.

PS: I am pro-PDP.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. by drauj(m): 1:21pm On Oct 15, 2014
wait for Feb 2015 and we'll talk then.
Mark today.

5 Likes

Re: UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. by Raiders: 1:21pm On Oct 15, 2014
publisher:
2. I haven't noticed a sizeable number of delegates from the South-West, seeing a few claiming to be from Abia.
3. Sheyman, General Pype and (most likely) Kenny Saint Best can kiss their music careers goodbye.
4. Podium is filled with desperate and failed Politicians; Tam David West, Bello Masari, Mamora...really?

why are you pro PDP ? Are you not tired of 15 years of pdp rule. Don't you think its time we try something different in Nigeria

12 Likes

Re: UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. by naija2dabone(m): 1:26pm On Oct 15, 2014
Raiders:
why are you pro PDP ? Are you not tired of 15 years of pdp rule. Don't you think its time we try something different in Nigeria

Y did Buhari cancelled the lagos monorail project?

Y did he favour only the north as PTF chairman?

Y did he instigate Christians to be slaughtered in 2011 post election violence?

Y did Boko Haram choose him as their negotiator?

Y did support islamization of Nigeria

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. by Raiders: 1:29pm On Oct 15, 2014
naija2dabone:

Nigeria deserve a better leader. I really had hope Buhari wont have contest. However, PDP is not our solution. We should try something different

6 Likes

Re: UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. by 2cato: 1:37pm On Oct 15, 2014
publisher:
6. As expected, the serial wife-beater and perenial divorcee,DINO MELAYE, is the MC of today's event. A political nonentity whose sole egift is how to insult PDP-the great party that kicked his crazy A$$ out of their fold.

Surely they shall gather but if their gathering is that of thieves killers and BH sponsors they shall scather.

10 Likes

Re: UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. by rasbaby(f): 1:39pm On Oct 15, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. by publisher(m): 1:40pm On Oct 15, 2014
Raiders:

Mr paid APC Agent, advise your party leadership to go look for a YOUNGER, NATIONALLY ACCEPTABLE TECHNOCRAT from ANY part of this great country to come give GEJ a good fight.
Buhari is a recipe for TOTAL FAILURE for APC in 2015.
Fortunately, the Nigerian army has mastered the art of eliminating illterate Northern youths that will attempt to cause violence after Buhari loses again in 2015.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. by onatisi(m): 1:41pm On Oct 15, 2014
drauj:
wait for Feb 2015 and we'll talk then.
Mark today.
what you don't seem to understand is that it is to the advantage of pdp and gej if buhari clinches that ticket. He is the easiest candidate to beat anytime anyday for pdp .

15 Likes

Re: UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 15, 2014
[s]
publisher:
6. As expected, the serial wife-beater and perenial divorcee,DINO MELAYE, is the MC of today's event. A political nonentity whose sole gift is how to insult PDP-the great party that kicked his crazy A$$ out of their fold.

[/s]

Highly subjective comments

11 Likes

Re: UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. by tunde705(m): 2:02pm On Oct 15, 2014
Raiders:
So, when you clock 15 years in marriage you will divorce your wife because you want to try out a new woman?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2014
The program lack organisation expected of such event, a lot of background noice that obstructed Audu Ogbe' s speech severally...what a gathering!!!!

3 Likes

Re: UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 15, 2014
publisher:

The rant of a PDP sore loser

7 Likes

Re: UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. by DebateNigeria: 2:33pm On Oct 15, 2014
I am not watching..on a serious note, is it true that Tinubu is absent?
How many Governors are present.

1 Like

Re: UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. by solgee(m): 2:40pm On Oct 15, 2014
Fingers crossed!
Re: UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. by qleap2all(m): 2:49pm On Oct 15, 2014
publisher:

Mr paid APC Agent, advise your party leadership to go look for a YOUNGER, NATIONALLY ACCEPTABLE TECHNOCRAT from ANY part of this great country to come give GEJ a good fight.
Fortunately, the Nigerian army has mastered the art of eliminating illterate Northern youths that will attempt to cause violence after Buhari loses again in 2015.
What Nigerians needed is a man like Buhari to cleanse the rot in the system bestowed on us by #PDP since 1999

4 Likes

Re: UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. by Nichobabe(m): 2:56pm On Oct 15, 2014
DebateNigeria:

Many Governors do they have
Re: UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. by engrfcuksmtin(m): 3:06pm On Oct 15, 2014
naija2dabone:

Y did he favour only the north as PTF chairman
?

Why did he nominate Late Prof. Dora Akunyili to OBJ for appointment as NAFDAC boss........Google my claim for confirmation.

8 Likes

Re: UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. by idu1(m): 3:27pm On Oct 15, 2014
naija2dabone:

Is that what ur father told u?

3 Likes

Re: UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 15, 2014
baccaspace:
The rant of a PDP sore loser
Who is a sore and serial loser. The OP or Buhari? Or both?

1 Like

Re: UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. by idu1(m): 3:29pm On Oct 15, 2014
DeConsult:
The program lack organisation expected of such event, a lot of background noice that obstructed Audu Ogbe' s speech severally...what a gathering!!!!
are u this silly?

1 Like

Re: UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. by nigerianvenom(m): 3:30pm On Oct 15, 2014
Raiders:

u should be angry why a Mugabe Buhari wants to lead nigeria again

2 Likes

Re: UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. by nigerianvenom(m): 3:33pm On Oct 15, 2014
Raiders:
Nigeria deserve a better leader. I really had hope Buhari wont have contest. However, PDP is not our solution. We should try something different

and that something else should be ur buhari who truncated democracy?or atiku who alongside OBJ rendered nigeria unmovable?
Re: UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 15, 2014
Seun front page market has arrived
Re: UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. by Cannonleo(m): 3:39pm On Oct 15, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wicked
publisher:

Re: UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. by kennyslim1(m): 3:43pm On Oct 15, 2014
Raiders:

So Buhari is the better alternative? We've tried him before, we don't want again!

1 Like

Re: UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. by BabaEleko(m): 3:45pm On Oct 15, 2014
Thread for pdp nairaland rats.

1 Like

Re: UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. by Fashola4thSon: 3:45pm On Oct 15, 2014
The crowd were crown
Re: UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. by Dereformer(m): 3:52pm On Oct 15, 2014
Buhari has failed.

He is a failure.

He will fail again.

Say no to terrorists!!!

5 Likes

Re: UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. by onatisi(m): 3:53pm On Oct 15, 2014
qleap2all:

What Nigerians needed is a man like Buhari to cleanse the rot in the system bestowed on us by #PDP since 1999
thanks for using the word needed ,which means past tense.buhari belongs to the past .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. by onatisi(m): 3:55pm On Oct 15, 2014
DebateNigeria:
even tinubu knows that buhari will lose if given the ticket. Tinubu as a strategist will be focusing his attention on making apc retain their ground in the south west instead of chasing the presidency
Re: UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. by experimentist: 4:00pm On Oct 15, 2014
Obiagelli:
Seun front page market has arrived
No mind dat biased bigot! Hypocrite!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COMMENCEMENT OF NUPENG-PENGASSAN INDEFINITE STRIKE FROM MONDAY 15TH DEC. 2014!!! / See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano / Release Nnamdi Kanu Now! Nothing Must Happen To Him - UK Tells Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.