Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Top 5 Easiest Ways To Travel Abroad From Nigeriafast - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 5 Easiest Ways To Travel Abroad From Nigeriafast (936 Views)

Ideas On Products That Can Be Shipped Abroad From Nigeria. / Can I Send Money Abroad From Nigeria, Through Western Union / Shop Abroad From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Easiest Ways To Travel Abroad From Nigeriafast by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 15, 2014
We all understand that the condition of things in Nigeria is not easy at the
moment and the only way to get a quick turn around is to find your way of
the country quickly. Also with the latest frustration of Visa refusals and application downtime
in many embassies in Nigeria, the best way is to hear directly from
someone that has been in your shoes before. The Tips Below Have Helped Many People and It Will Surely Help You
Too Get MarriedTo Someone Abroad. Whether the marriage is arranged or real, you can get a quick turn around
by marrying someone abroad. Visit Meetnigerians.net to connect with
single Nigerian guys and girls home and abroad. Trust me you will meet lots of people here. Please watch out don’t break
someones heart just because you want to travel abroad because it will
come back and hunt you. Attend a Conference There are thousands of conference that takes place yearly in countries like
Canada, USA and UK. If you are a security or IT professional, you can use
www.ifsec.co.uk to get out. Visit them for more If you will like to see more conferences, go ahead and search
www.google.com Lots of folks have travelled out through conferences. Represent NigeriaOfficially If you have a friend that knows those top governmental officials in
Nigeria, you can be sent out of the country with this opportunity. I don’t
know much about this myself but a friend of mine told me the Government
do send people out frequently to represent Nigeria. Try your luck Study Abroad If you have your Degree, you can search for schools in Canada,USA or UK.
If your GPA is at least 2.1 , you will get an admission for a masters
program. Just find a way to prove that you or your sponsor is financially ok. Your visa
will be issued If you have your Secondary School Education with WAEC or GCE, you can
also apply for your degree. If you like Canada, I highly recommend www.yorku.ca. Their admission rate
is very decent for Nigerians. Using OthersDocument Though I personally don’t recommend this but people still do it. After 911,
Airport Security have been really tight so using Some else’s Passport may
not be a good option anymore. Try at your own risk. And if you want to try this option, better have a good
idea of what the country you are visiting is all about. Don’t be like a friend of mine that was deported from Amsterdam because
she doesn’t know what Ontario Canada school bus colour is (She said its red while the right answer is yellow) All the best wishing you success.

(1) (Reply)

Jatropha Curcas & Biofuel Business / Now Discover The Secret Business That Started Africa’s Richest Woman, Folorunsh / Lg Aud 358 N17,990

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.