Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,229 members, 7,807,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Facebook And Apple To Freeze Eggs For Their Female Employees - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Facebook And Apple To Freeze Eggs For Their Female Employees (50905 Views)

Jumbo Size Eggs For Sale To Be Delivered Or Picked Up From Farm #buy #now / Warning For Women Who Want To Freeze Their Eggs / Why Are some Mothers Cruel To their Female Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook And Apple To Freeze Eggs For Their Female Employees by coogar: 8:09pm On Oct 21, 2014
Talon05:

You know what we call niggas like you where I come from?, Pu**yhole. Yh thats what you are man.

let's give him the benefit of doubt on that one. he said he doesn't wrap around women. i trust easily. cheesy
Re: Facebook And Apple To Freeze Eggs For Their Female Employees by Talon05: 8:15pm On Oct 21, 2014
okotv:
thank you friend
Nigga I'm not your friend. I make friends with real men not pu***es.

4 Likes

Re: Facebook And Apple To Freeze Eggs For Their Female Employees by cococandy(f): 8:31pm On Oct 21, 2014
Ok. I went back and reread that post. I see where I got you wrong about the window of opportunity thing.
I failed to notice your use of the word 'also'

My bad.
TV01:

I wasn't making that point. Just that both males and females have windows, and we should be aware and aim for as close an overlap as possible for best results

Ok

Not if you consider fertility, conception, gestation and delivery. There are potential risks and problems at every stage.

"Better with age" probably comes to bear on nurture as opposed to procreation. And older fathers usually possess the exact same age related improvements as older mothers.

TV
Re: Facebook And Apple To Freeze Eggs For Their Female Employees by cococandy(f): 8:35pm On Oct 21, 2014
shizzlestar:
At the end, men still hold the ace.

And so?
Re: Facebook And Apple To Freeze Eggs For Their Female Employees by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 21, 2014
SirShymex:

Lmao...care-for-dyck-wannabe brought it on herself. And hopefully she'll embrace Africana womanism as explained here:
"Just as feminism speaks to your experiences, Africana Womanism speaks to mine. It allows me to articulate my spirituality, my connection and love of Black men, a genuine sisterhood with other Black women, a connection to family with a special emphasis on motherhood, a self-defined identity, unconventional gender roles, collective outcomes, group achievement, self love, nurturing, and a recognition that all isms effect women." - Renee Martin
And when did I get e-married online? grin Anyway, you're the biggest e-pim.p NL has ever seen...and I remember you hooked some "ibkaye" chic, "abil" and "subom1" up in the past. You can get a nyggah a hook-up with that. grin

I don't see how feminism prevents anyone from embracing "African womanism" (based on what you've written here). I've mentioned this before, I hate the divide between women groups that should be fighting for the same thing. What is "unconventional" gender roles??

I don't e-like her. She belongs to the group of women suffering from mental slavery. You would have to do that yourself but if you change your mind, MsMeiya girl looks like a better fit grin grin grin grin grin

Talon05:

Amuse yourself.

I'm doing a darn good job at it! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Facebook And Apple To Freeze Eggs For Their Female Employees by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 21, 2014
BananaBender:

I don't see how feminism prevents anyone from embracing "African womanism" (based on what you've written here). I've mentioned this before, I hate the divide between women groups that should be fighting for the same thing. What is "unconventional" gender roles??

I don't e-like her. She belongs to the group of women suffering from mental slavery. You would have to do that yourself but if you change your mind, MsMeiya girl looks like a better fit grin grin grin grin grin

Unconventional gender roles meaning: roles unique to the black experience, and not the wider society defined by the caucasoid world a la western civilisation. Loving black men, and being motherly define these roles. We're a unique race of people, with specific roles for black women. And that was how we thrived and built civilisations - and that's how the black race will rise again with the black renaissance!

Nah, Yields is a virtuous, cultured, and intelligent black woman. And one of the very few female posters I admire on here. Definitely someone I won't mind hanging out with. Unlike all these other bitter and empty headed women suffering from the backdrop of whatever their medieval experience in Nigeria/Africa was. That's not my experience and don't bring ya baggages around me. grin

And please, stop posting the other re.tarded hut-dwelling village slag from Calabar in my mentions. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Facebook And Apple To Freeze Eggs For Their Female Employees by Talon05: 10:01pm On Oct 21, 2014
BananaBender:

I'm doing a darn good job at it! grin grin grin
Oh puh-lease keep entertaining yourself. ffs who cares?

1 Like

Re: Facebook And Apple To Freeze Eggs For Their Female Employees by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 21, 2014
Talon05:

Oh puh-lease keep entertaining yourself. ffs who cares?

Obviously, you do! grin grin grin
Re: Facebook And Apple To Freeze Eggs For Their Female Employees by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 21, 2014
SirShymex:

Unconventional gender roles meaning: roles unique to the black experience, and not the wider society defined by the caucasoid world a la western civilisation. Loving black men, and being motherly define these roles. We're a unique race of people, with specific roles for black women. And that was how we thrived and built civilisations - and that's how the black race will rise again with the black renaissance!

[s]Nah, Yields is a virtuous, cultured, and intelligent black woman.[/s] And one of the very few female posters I admire on here. Definitely someone I won't mind hanging out with. [s]Unlike all these other bitter and empty headed women suffering from the backdrop of whatever their medieval experience in Nigeria/Africa was[/s]. That's not my experience and don't bring ya baggages around me. grin

And please, stop posting the other re.tarded hut-dwelling village slag from Calabar in my mentions. undecided

What I should have asked is how unconventional gender roles differ from conventional gender roles. (I'm honestly asking grin)
What I see you touting on NL are conventional gender roles. undecided

@highlighted: Hate aside, Meiya is one bad a*ss chic Shy cool

1 Like

Re: Facebook And Apple To Freeze Eggs For Their Female Employees by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 21, 2014
BananaBender:

What I should have asked is how unconventional gender roles differ from conventional gender roles. (I'm honestly asking grin)
What I see you touting on NL are conventional gender roles. undecided

@highlighted: Hate aside, Meiya is one bad a*ss chic Shy cool

Juxtaposition roles within the black experience vis-a-vis roles within western civilisation as preached today by modernists. Then you should be able to deduce which is unconventional, and which one isn't. We're a unique people, and regardless of the consciousness of the majority. We need to keep the nucleus of what makes us a unique people - the black experience.

Please, stop posting that person's handle before she starts stalking me all over the forum again.

1 Like

Re: Facebook And Apple To Freeze Eggs For Their Female Employees by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 21, 2014
And who's "babygirlfl?" I see this handle everyday - but it's always on mute. grin Care to tell us who you're, ma'am?
Re: Facebook And Apple To Freeze Eggs For Their Female Employees by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 21, 2014
SirShymex:

Juxtaposition roles within the black experience vis-a-vis roles within western civilisation as preached today by modernists. Then you should be able to deduce which is unconventional, and which one isn't. We're a unique people, and regardless of the consciousness of the majority. We need to keep the nucleus of what makes us a unique people - the black experience.

Please, stop posting that person's handle before she starts stalking me all over the forum again.

I love that you are scared of her. Bwahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin

You only danced around my question Shy.

The unconventional gender roles I see in a typical black home, is the mother taking the role of both a mother and a father because the child's father is in jail, getting high, gang banging or jobless.

1 Like

Re: Facebook And Apple To Freeze Eggs For Their Female Employees by babygirlfl: 10:49pm On Oct 21, 2014
SirShymex:
And who's "babygirlfl?" I see this handle everyday - but it's always on mute. grin Care to tell us who you're, ma'am?

Present. I visit nairaland everyday and I do comment. However I sometimes keep mute because of the high level of insults in threads.
Re: Facebook And Apple To Freeze Eggs For Their Female Employees by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 21, 2014
BananaBender:

I love that you are scared of her. Bwahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin

You only danced around my question Shy.

The unconventional gender roles I see in a typical black home, is the mother taking the role of both a mother and a father because the child's father is in jail, getting high, gang banging or jobless.

Lmao @ scared of her. You sure know I don't like stalkers and stans who just follow me everywhere on the forum, with nothing intelligent to say - other than trying to force an irrelevant conversation about utter tosh. And idi.otic smear campaign when they can't have their way. Just let the weirdos be, and don't invite them here. grin

And is that how lowly you think about black men? The same race of people with great inventors, astute academics, billionaires, scientists, activists etc.. And folks who changed the world - and without them, the civil rights movement would never have achieved any success. Folks who gave their blood, sweat, and tears for black folks and people of other races to even be able to talk about gender equality and racial equality today.

You're a lost cause with no sense of history...not surprised though.

6 Likes

Re: Facebook And Apple To Freeze Eggs For Their Female Employees by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 21, 2014
babygirlfl:

Present. I visit nairaland everyday and I do comment. However I sometimes keep mute because of the high level of insults in threads.

Oh ok.

So, who's babygirlfl, and where's she posting from? tongue

And are you also a feminist?
Re: Facebook And Apple To Freeze Eggs For Their Female Employees by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 21, 2014
Talon05:

Are u a bast*rd?, you want your monkey parents to take off their clothes and dance for you?, I give up.

Ogbeni, I don't have a d1ck for you to suck...........

...........go meet your father.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) / Adorable Video Of Nigeria Mature Couple Bantering At Each Other In Rivers State / Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.