Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Do People Keep Any Other Thing In Banks Apart From Money? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do People Keep Any Other Thing In Banks Apart From Money? (2986 Views)

Dollar Scarcity: Parents Of Overseas Students Weep In Banks / The New Method Of Depositing Cash In Banks / Nigerians Living Abroad Have To Travel Back Home To Get BVN In Banks?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do People Keep Any Other Thing In Banks Apart From Money? by datguru: 4:03pm On Oct 15, 2014
It just struck my head when I saw my little man's notebook with a definition of bank as a financial institution on it, I recalled is same thing I was thaught that bank is a place where money and other valuables are kept. Though its not the exact definition but thats the central idea of what a bank is, but I've never seen any one taking his box of gold or important documents or even a will to keep in the bank for safety. The only thing i know people keep in the bank is money. Ok, lets say its a definition from the western world but I've not travelled and I can't tell what it looks like over there, so I want to ask: Do people in other countries keep their valuables in the bank apart from money? Let me hear from you guys, those of you that have travelled or those of you that have actually seen or know somebody that keeps his/her valuables in the bank and the procedures if one intend to do so. What dept in the bank would you aproach for this? The screen shot below is a definition result from google, take note of the highlighted

Re: Do People Keep Any Other Thing In Banks Apart From Money? by euphorbia(f): 4:47pm On Oct 15, 2014
Following******
Re: Do People Keep Any Other Thing In Banks Apart From Money? by Youngzedd(m): 8:23pm On Oct 15, 2014
I heard waec question papers something ago.
Re: Do People Keep Any Other Thing In Banks Apart From Money? by drkay(m): 5:08pm On Oct 26, 2014
Yea, valuables.

(1) (Reply)

Victor Oscar Plastics & Packaging Company Nigeria / How Do I Make Extra Money? / Starting An Online Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.