Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,804 members, 7,802,569 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Quiz: Are You A Shy Kitten Or A Wild Tigress In Bed? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Quiz: Are You A Shy Kitten Or A Wild Tigress In Bed? (4751 Views)

My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… / Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver / Hillarious! Satisfy Us In Bed Or Face Mass Divorce - Kaduna women protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quiz: Are You A Shy Kitten Or A Wild Tigress In Bed? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 16, 2014
50calibre:

True though!! However, the difference is the public get to watch these women get fuc*ked, that's something that's always going to be there. Society is more accepting of prosti*tution than it is of por*n, and then you consider how hard it can be raising kids in such environment.

Some guys are cool with it, some are not! Many want to fuc*k por*nstars but don't want it being public knowledge to preserve their image. Remember when it was revealed that tiger woods was fuc*king one por*n chic, Joselyn James...

Looool I don't think por*nstars get fu*cked like regular girls.. C'mon have you seen what some of these girls do? many of them indulge in the nastiest stuff you can imagine, triple penetration, double vag, double ana*l, how many regular slu*ts do this?.... I remember seeing a scene where a dude was spitting into Vanessa Blue's mouth, while fuc*king her & she was gulping it down.. Yuck!!!

These chics literally get torn to shreds, at times I feel sympathy for them, imagine the punishment someone like Jada has been subjected to for years, surely it's got to take its toll one way or the other.

Fair enough. However, we live in a world where most folks forget about "yesterday" easily and it is always about what's the new bandwagon to jump on. A world populated by ignorant and unintelligent folks, who depend on groupthink. So, if they aren't headline news for something bad, at that moment. Most folks won't remember what they used to be, as long as they have moved into a new space.

Then again, people get into different things for survival, or probably due to being a victim of circumstance. And no matter what vices they indulge in - more time they gain a wealth of experience that can't be bought, new unique gifts, and other intangibles. So, I guess that is what guys who marry them see in them. Also, the good ones are always the bad ones once the facade is off, and the bad ones are always the good ones. But one thing I know is that: some old habits never die. Regardless, I still think they are no different from prostit.utes, and normal slutty chics that fvck around.

I'm not even gonna lie, I have always fantasised about what beating Cherokee would be like lol. Never went beyond that, but I just used to imagine that shiit whenever I watch her in action.

Don't be fooled, po.rn industry has raised a lot of nasty chics and guys, and lot of regular chics do what those po.rn stars do, trust me. The an.al thing is now a norm in London, you'd be shocked at the number of chics that I've been a.nally fvcked out on these roads - and they will tell you they have done it before and liked it. And most white chics do it anyway.

That's one reason why I stopped watching po.rn, tbh. Messing up with ya subconscious mind is a terrible thing. Once I saw that everyone was getting comfortable with that shiit, and I know once you get involved in that shiit - it is only a matter of time before you become bise.xual and later turn into a proper bu.tt pirate. I stopped messing with it. You just always have to control things that influence you negatively.

They are professionals and they get paid a lot of money. So fixing their bodies should be easy for them. They can always seal up their pum and b.umholes through surgery, and become virgins again loool.
Re: Quiz: Are You A Shy Kitten Or A Wild Tigress In Bed? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 16, 2014
Someone, tell me these niggas are not writing epistles on p*Orn. grin grin grin

@Shymex: How do you know I'm lazy? undecided
Re: Quiz: Are You A Shy Kitten Or A Wild Tigress In Bed? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 16, 2014
BananaBender:
Someone, tell me these niggas are not writing epistles on p*Orn. grin grin grin

@Shymex: How do you know I'm lazy? undecided

We are the life of the party. Bringing barbershop and guys convos to NL for free loool.

At your question: I will let Usher sing to you, "you remind of a girl that I once knew........."

BTW, that is one of my most favourite tunes ever by Usher.
Re: Quiz: Are You A Shy Kitten Or A Wild Tigress In Bed? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2014
SirShymex:

We are the life of the party. Bringing barbershop and guys convos to NL for free loool.

At your question: I will let Usher sing to you, "you remind of a girl that I once knew........."

BTW, that is one of my most favourite tunes ever by Usher.

I always knew men were up to no good in the barbershop.

Nah, I doubt you know anybody like me. I'm one of a kind cool cool
Re: Quiz: Are You A Shy Kitten Or A Wild Tigress In Bed? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 16, 2014
BananaBender:

I always knew men were up to no good in the barbershop.

Nah, I doubt you know anybody like me. I'm one of a kind cool cool

Barbershop is always the place to especially on Saturday nights loool. Never a dull moment with tales from the borderlands.

One of a kind indeed. How about tell us how you get down, to prove me wrong?
Re: Quiz: Are You A Shy Kitten Or A Wild Tigress In Bed? by 50calibre(m): 10:47pm On Oct 16, 2014
SirShymex:

Fair enough. However, we live in a world where most folks forget about "yesterday" easily and it is always about what's the new bandwagon to jump on. A world populated by ignorant and unintelligent folks, who depend on groupthink. So, if they aren't headline news for something bad, at that moment. Most folks won't remember what they used to be, as long as they have moved into a new space.

Then again, people get into different things for survival, or probably due to being a victim of circumstance. And no matter what vices they indulge in - more time they gain a wealth of experience that can't be bought, new unique gifts, and other intangibles. So, I guess that is what guys who marry them see in them. Also, the good ones are always the bad ones once the facade is off, and the bad ones are always the good ones. But one thing I know is that: some old habits never die. Regardless, I still think they are no different from prostit.utes, and normal slutty chics that fvck around.

I'm not even gonna lie, I have always fantasised about what beating Cherokee would be like lol. Never went beyond that, but I just used to imagine that shiit whenever I watch her in action.

Don't be fooled, po.rn industry has raised a lot of nasty chics and guys, and lot of regular chics do what those po.rn stars do, trust me. The an.al thing is now a norm in London, you'd be shocked at the number of chics that I've been a.nally fvcked out on these roads - and they will tell you they have done it before and liked it. And most white chics do it anyway.

That's one reason why I stopped watching po.rn, tbh. Messing up with ya subconscious mind is a terrible thing. Once I saw that everyone was getting comfortable with that shiit, and I know once you get involved in that shiit - it is only a matter of time before you become bise.xual and later turn into a proper bu.tt pirate. I stopped messing with it. You just always have to control things that influence you negatively.

They are professionals and they get paid a lot of money. So fixing their bodies should be easy for them. They can always seal up their pum and b.umholes through surgery, and become virgins again loool.

Hahahahahahahaha @butt pirate grin to be honest, that shi*t is getting really popular, I think it's down to the por*n influence, it's a normal thing in por*n now.

Its a culture among the Arabs, Arab chics in a bid to preserve their virginity, choose to operate via the back door only.

When I used to be a heavy consumer of por*n ana*l scenes were not that common, at that point, I had no problem with it, till they started deviating into extremes like gaping & the likes, it slowly started weaning me off por*n. Besides after reaching a level of maturity and experiencing things first-hand, I saw the lifestyle depicted in por*n is not always reality, it could screw your mind.

For me, I don't care what anyone does with a woman, as long as it's heterosexual, I'm good! but when it starts deviating into some homo shi*t, that's when I start to seriously cringe.
Re: Quiz: Are You A Shy Kitten Or A Wild Tigress In Bed? by 50calibre(m): 10:52pm On Oct 16, 2014
BABE3:

Spit is even better. What of pee (asin conc. urine)? cheesy

I saw a documentary (titles 'aroùsed') and one the industry's big producer admitted that most of the girls need to get high before the scenes start. Most can't take take those huge cöcks, DPs and co in a sober state of mind.

Lisa ann, April O'Neil (love her), lexi belle, alexis texas and co all adimitted they've had at least one STI/STD since they started pòrn. If they use condoms, their popularity could take a dive.

Most of them have/had daddy issues too. The married ones confessed that their husbands use the "pòrn angle" as an excuse to cheat on them. grin

so, they're not happy girls (in general).

I tell you!! The truth is, many of them are left psychologically damaged after leaving the industry.

Btw Lisa Ann is a por*no legend, one of my all time favourites... That chic has taken some serious punishment in her days..

I saw an interview she did with Howard Stern, she's also cool & down to earth, she doesn't mind talking nasty or talking of her nasty exploits, that's what you call a real bitc*h who loves being a bitc*h

Alexis Texas don't fuc*k black dudes, it's her policy.
Re: Quiz: Are You A Shy Kitten Or A Wild Tigress In Bed? by Nobody: 1:38am On Oct 17, 2014
50calibre:

Hahahahahahahaha @butt pirate grin to be honest, that shi*t is getting really popular, I think it's down to the por*n influence, it's a normal thing in por*n now.

Its a culture among the Arabs, Arab chics in a bid to preserve their virginity, choose to operate via the back door only.

When I used to be a heavy consumer of por*n ana*l scenes were not that common, at that point, I had no problem with it, till they started deviating into extremes like gaping & the likes, it slowly started weaning me off por*n. Besides after reaching a level of maturity and experiencing things first-hand, I saw the lifestyle depicted in por*n is not always reality, it could screw your mind.

For me, I don't care what anyone does with a woman, as long as it's heterosexual, I'm good! but when it starts deviating into some homo shi*t, that's when I start to seriously cringe.

Those are the behind-based gods a la but.t warriors lol. Whatever rocks their boat, but that ish isn't my style and will never be. True, it never used to that common in black po.rn - maybe the white ones. But apart from all the bangbros series I used to watch online, I never really liked white por.n.

Arabs just like other overly religious folks are the worst lool. Don't those ragheads also sh.ag camels? Loool
Re: Quiz: Are You A Shy Kitten Or A Wild Tigress In Bed? by 50calibre(m): 8:58am On Oct 17, 2014
SirShymex:

Those are the behind-based gods a la but.t warriors lol. Whatever rocks their boat, but that ish isn't my style and will never be. True, it never used to that common in black po.rn - maybe the white ones. But apart from all the bangbros series I used to watch online, I never really liked white por.n.

Arabs just like other overly religious folks are the worst lool. Don't those ragheads also sh.ag camels? Loool

Hahahaha that's because black chics got a threshold of things they're willing to indulge in, even in real life. How many black chics are willing to give head or give good head? More often than not, you'd find that white/Asian por*nstars are more open than black por*nstars when it comes to trying out different nastiness hence black chics hardly win AVN awards.
Re: Quiz: Are You A Shy Kitten Or A Wild Tigress In Bed? by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 17, 2014
50calibre:

Hahahaha that's because black chics got a threshold of things they're willing to indulge in, even in real life. How many black chics are willing to give head or give good head? More often than not, you'd find that white/Asian por*nstars are more open than black por*nstars when it comes to trying out different nastiness hence black chics hardly win AVN awards.

Lmao @ black chics. Black chics are naturally pretentious with that uncanny tendency to always mask their fakeness with pseudo-conservatism. Funny enough, a lot of them do give head these days. It might be shiit, but they do. However, before they do, they have to front like they have never done it before.

I can't speak for Asians (checked only one) but white chics are just naturally nasty lol. The normal white chics aren't different from the po.rn stars. Only white chics go clubbing and end up lipsing more than four guys in one night. I can't even post a lot of shiit on here lol.

I never followed the por.n industry like that, apart from just all the pirated po.rn DVDs I used to buy from the Chinese mofos everywhere. And watching short clips here and there on bangbros and all its affiliates(esp. Bangbus). But I know Olivia O'Lovely and Sarah Jay with her huge t.its are legends though. Both have truckloads of awards, and I have seen them do scenes with black guys.

Oh shiit, I just remembered Lacy Duvalle - bad biitch!
Re: Quiz: Are You A Shy Kitten Or A Wild Tigress In Bed? by 50calibre(m): 1:33pm On Oct 17, 2014
SirShymex:

Lmao @ black chics. Black chics are naturally pretentious with that uncanny tendency to always mask their fakeness with pseudo-conservatism. Funny enough, a lot of them do give head these days. It might be shiit, but they do. However, before they do, they have to front like they have never done it before.

I can't speak for Asians (checked only one) but white chics are just naturally nasty lol. The normal white chics aren't different from the po.rn stars. Only white chics go clubbing and end up lipsing more than four guys in one night. I can't even post a lot of shiit on here lol.

I never followed the por.n industry like that, apart from just all the pirated po.rn DVDs I used to buy from the Chinese mofos everywhere. And watching short clips here and there on bangbros and all its affiliates(esp. Bangbus). But I know Olivia O'Lovely and Sarah Jay with her huge t.its are legends though. Both have truckloads of awards, and I have seen them do scenes with black guys.

Oh shiit, I just remembered Lacy Duvalle - bad biitch!

Loool black people tend to have a more religious/moral family upbringing than white people so this inhibits the nasty tendencies in black chics. Public perception is also important in the black community.

Not many black parents can bear their daughters doing por*n, i recall when the Laurence Fishburn's (the matrix guy) daughter decided to do por*n, he disowned her publicly. I don't know if you heard of the British girl who went to magaluf & have head to 25 guys in exchange for a bottle of booze, her parents blamed every other person except their daughter, something black parents won't tolerate.

I lol I don't follow por*n to the extent to following their awards, it's when I notice a chic with special qualities then I check her out on google grin

Olivia O lovely is a veteran, she's has been long in the por*n trade, one of the first por*nstars I knew.
Re: Quiz: Are You A Shy Kitten Or A Wild Tigress In Bed? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 17, 2014
50calibre:

Loool black people tend to have a more religious/moral family upbringing than white people so this inhibits the nasty tendencies in black chics. Public perception is also important in the black community.

Not many black parents can bear their daughters doing por*n, i recall when the Laurence Fishburn's (the matrix guy) daughter decided to do por*n, he disowned her publicly. I don't know if you heard of the British girl who went to magaluf & have head to 25 guys in exchange for a bottle of booze, her parents blamed every other person except their daughter, something black parents won't tolerate.

I lol I don't follow por*n to the extent to following their awards, it's when I notice a chic with special qualities then I check her out on google grin

Olivia O lovely is a veteran, she's has been long in the por*n trade, one of the first por*nstars I knew.

The religious/moral excuse is just too lousy these days since black chics make up for their own nastiness with other vices. Hence I think it's all just a facade. Girls will always be girls: black, white, green, yellow, red, and indigo. The colour spectrum just mask certain behavioural patterns.

I remember the Lawrence Fishburn's (Boyz n the Hood - Tre's dad, and I'll never forget his quote from the movie: "“Any fool with a d1ck can make a baby, but only a real man can raise his children.” Classic movie!) debacle. It's just sad. And the chic grew up rich. But hey, some skets just love getting fvcked! grin Heard the story.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Your Candid Advice / Kids Native Wears For Birthday, Christmas / I'm 35 Years Old And I Already Feel Like A Failure In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.