Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) (23461 Views)

GEJ Vs Buhari: Whose Body Language Is More Convincing? Reno Omokri Asks / Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB / Nairaland E-vote - GEJ vs GMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by wisov(m): 11:30pm On Oct 15, 2014
bullyman36:

The power sector is there. Or are you going to tell me you have not seen any little improvement in the power. What about road network, or you have not been informed tooo cheesy grin
[color=#006600][/color]. Are u a nigerian? Do you live in the presidential villa? See i live in benin city, power supply here is terrible!

6 Likes

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by VolvoS60(m): 11:33pm On Oct 15, 2014
xtervaganza:
sorry bro, my previous votes did not change anything

And besides I can't bake myself in the sun all in the name of voting. I'm above that now (sorry) I rather stay indoor and watch TV or play my ps3

^^^
This is just so, so sad to read. undecided

You say that you are now 'above' baking yourself in the sun to vote. undecided undecided

If you really understood the power and sanctity of your right to vote, you would NOT have written what you wrote up here. I hope it is only frustration (which by the way, we all feel) with the Nigerian situation which provoked your comments.

Think carefully about the things you have said.

4 Likes

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by xtervaganza(m): 11:40pm On Oct 15, 2014
VolvoS60:

^^^
This is just so, so sad to read. undecided

You say that you are now 'above' baking yourself in the sun to vote. undecided undecided

If you really understood the power and sanctity of your right to vote, you would NOT have written what you wrote up here. I hope it is only frustration (which by the way, we all feel) with the Nigerian situation which provoked your comments.

Think carefully about the things you have said.

lol.....i used to be like you

Let's be honest with ourselves, the canals know who the next president is.

And as much as we like to deny it, our votes don't count

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by VolvoS60(m): 11:40pm On Oct 15, 2014
Gloria3389:

u know our votes do not count most times.... it's just for formality jare

^^^^
The question you should ask is 'why do our votes not count? what gives anyone the right to (illegally) nullify or invalidate my vote?'

Are you just going to lie back and accept the theft of your rights?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 15, 2014
Whoever votes for Buhari is a fool for the second time!

2 Likes

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by VolvoS60(m): 11:49pm On Oct 15, 2014
xtervaganza:
lol.....i used to be like you

Let's be honest with ourselves, the canals know who the next president is.

And as much as we like to deny it, our votes don't count

^^^^
Lol.

Nigerian youths need to decide. Now.

The inertia and apathy of the youth leaves me speechless sometimes. Elections come round once in four years and Nigerian youths (who stand to lose the most if this country continues its journey into Hell) can't be bothered to stand in the sun to vote. Because its 'hot' and there's pushing and shoving? angry angry

Nigerian youths do not want to take responsibility for the future they want. They want a society that works but they do not want to carry out the simplest, most basic civic responsibilities. How will you get results then?

Do not take this the wrong way. I am exhorting you and others to stand up and be counted.

3 Likes

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by Caseless: 11:59pm On Oct 15, 2014
This is what we call opinion poll in other developed clime. And coming from a big forum like nairaland, it wil gain attention frm media houses in those clime and, this wil b used for other analysis. Seun, this shld make fp pls. Ppl need to knw what NL itself is saying.

5 Likes

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by Caseless: 12:00am On Oct 16, 2014
all4naija:
Whoever votes for Buhari is a fool for the second time!
ppl like u ar born asinines. I cant help u.

11 Likes

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by BossAyuk: 12:06am On Oct 16, 2014
Caseless:
My brother you should try and desist from quoting such people born into a country already messed up and have never experienced good governance before.

4 Likes

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by Caseless: 12:11am On Oct 16, 2014
BossAyuk:

My brother you should try and desist from quoting such people born into a country already messed up and have never experienced good governance before.
can u imagine?
Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by alaoeri: 12:26am On Oct 16, 2014
Sai Buhari 2015, let's kick cluelessness out of Aso rock.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by Nobody: 12:36am On Oct 16, 2014
Caseless:

Who do you think I am helping? Because of people like you is the reason why Nigeria cannot develop and move forward. You are still planning to vote a former dictator to power in 21st century after past records. That's a big shame and foolishness on your side.

2 Likes

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by OneNaira6: 12:55am On Oct 16, 2014
Buhari always win on Nl, when will he ever win in real life? Oh yeah that's right when the sun turns black. grin grin grin grin

A beg he should come rule NL now. He don win am in each time he ran for presidency or does he think he is too good for NL presidency? grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by Ilekokonit: 1:57am On Oct 16, 2014
hifaif:

I heard and read from government textbooks and wikipedia that Buhari and his deputy, Idiagbon, abhorred corruption and that Nigerians were forced to be disciplined during their regime.

I also read from Wiki that there were beliefs that IBB toppled Buhari's government because corrupt officers and politicians were threatened by Buhari's stance against corruption.

Buhari was a thorn in the flesh of corrupt politicians that he replaced. For starters their stolen cash became too hot to handle for them as a masterstroke of Buhari's was for him to unexpectedly change the design and colour of naira bills in 1984 thus forcing everyone who had naira in their posession to go to the banks to exchange the old notes for the new ones. Now corruptly enriched ex-politicians dared not take their loot to the bank to exchange as the fear of Buhari then was the beginning of wisdom.

If OBJ was given a chance to rule us for 8 years then Buhari deserves a chance too. Of the lot, Buhari stands head and shoulders above the rest in terms of his frugality and honesty. Buhari is simply a cut above Jonathan in terms of integrity.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by bullyman36(m): 2:49am On Oct 16, 2014
wisov:
[color=#006600][/color]. Are u a nigerian? Do you live in the presidential villa? See i live in benin city, power supply here is terrible!
You people are not good ooo, because of what I said now, dis guys refused to give us light.....mtcheeeew I was even trying to defend dem before
Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by Thayorr(m): 5:52am On Oct 16, 2014
sademola:

What if one or both of them didn't emerge as candidates?

Read my post again.
Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by jking001(m): 5:57am On Oct 16, 2014
This is fake we all know nairaland is oro APC and a yoruba man own's the website so whatever result here does not represent facts on ground.

1 Like

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by zappyj(m): 6:38am On Oct 16, 2014
Seun pls tell your mods to move this thread to frontage, I am curious
Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by Ak4ril(m): 6:59am On Oct 16, 2014
Nairaland mods av issues, u will easily find topics like "no bra day" and "who do ladies dress to impress" on front page. Yet, they won't post serious issues like dis on front page.
That's why some see the site as a non serious site meant for teenagers.

3 Likes

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by dagentility(f): 7:25am On Oct 16, 2014
Hahaha,Op u'r funny oo, dont tell me you are using nairaland as a yardstick to measure the whole Nigerians opinion.

1 Like

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by Rilwayne001: 7:27am On Oct 16, 2014
dagentility:
Hahaha,Op u'r funny oo, dont tell me you are using nairaland as a yardstick to measure the whole Nigerians opinion.

No, not at all.

But atleast to hear the opinion of Nairalanders.

Mods FP please

1 Like

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:28am On Oct 16, 2014
Rexxie:

biased op..why on da day da lean arsse tribal bigot declared his metuselan presidential intentions..but make no mistakes,its
#gej till '19
Nna stop komplaini dia & go & vote angry
Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by fr3do(m): 7:32am On Oct 16, 2014
Ilekokonit:

Buhari was a thorn in the flesh of corrupt politicians that he replaced.....

Especially for then vice president Ekwueme, who was sent to prison while the president Shagari was placed under house arrest in a mansion.

Buhari is an ethno-religious bigot!

1 Like

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by fr3do(m): 7:33am On Oct 16, 2014
I vote GEJ since the opposition could not come up with a reasonable flag bearer.

2 Likes

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by dagentility(f): 7:36am On Oct 16, 2014
Rilwayne001:

No, not at all.

But atleast to hear the opinion of Nairalanders.

Mods FP please
hmmm, n u'r clamouring for this thread to be on front page,dont tell me you guys are this desperate to know who the next president will be,just cool down Feb. is at the corner.

1 Like

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by dagentility(f): 7:38am On Oct 16, 2014
jking001:
This is fake we all know nairaland is oro APC and a yoruba man own's the website so whatever result here does not represent facts on ground.
this is just what i'm saying.

1 Like

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by Rilwayne001: 7:39am On Oct 16, 2014
dagentility:

hmmm, n u'r clamouring for this thread to be on front page,dont tell me you guys are this desperate to know who the next president will be,just cool down Feb.15 is at the corner.

Yes we are desperate, we are desperate to vote in the man that will free of from this bondage, we are desperate to vote out the cluesless pro-corruption otuoke man angry

1 Like

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by dagentility(f): 7:44am On Oct 16, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Yes we are desperate, we are desperate to vote in the man that will free of from this bondage, we are desperate to vote out the cluesless pro-corruption otuoke man angry
hahahaha,and you think Buhari is gonna be better than Gej.

2 Likes

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by Ventura1: 7:48am On Oct 16, 2014
fr3do:

Especially for then vice president Ekweremadu, who was sent to prison while the president Shagari was placed under house arrest in a mansion.

Buhari is an ethno-religious bigot!

@ bolded
See kids commenting. U shall know them by their word! SHIO

1 Like

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by Rilwayne001: 7:52am On Oct 16, 2014
dagentility:

hahahaha,and you think Buhari is gonna be better than Gej.
Yeah, i believe.

For corruption is the major problem we are facing in this country. And we all know Gej is a pro-corruption leader going by his word when he said "ordinary stealing you call corruption", going by his bunch of corruptible government..Ministers and S.As.

Or are you not in Nigeria

Don't you read news

I urge you to read about Buhari's attitude towards corruption.

1 Like

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by Rawani: 7:58am On Oct 16, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Yeah, i believe.

For corruption is the major problem we are facing in this country. And we all know Gej is a pro-corruption leader going by his word when he said "ordinary stealing you call corruption", going by his bunch of corruptible government..Ministers and S.As.

Or are you not in Nigeria

Don't read news

I urge you to read about Buhari's attitude towards corruption.

This will only make sense to her if her stance is based on the issues, and not sentiments.
Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by Zico0(m): 8:10am On Oct 16, 2014
I don't want any. How can we still vote in Goodluck? I'm not going to talk about Buhari, Apc are jokers with Buhari. Change my ass. How is buhari a change. It seems as if the parties are imposing leaders on us. What will happen if we don't like all the contestants the parties present. And here the op is presenting two piles of garbage. So we cannot look in our country and pick someone accountable, a this is what should be done and does it type: no facebook chat, someone with no ties to anyone; no allegiance, no God father. Someone who takes power today and roots out all corrupt public officials tomorrow, no stories. Lets the masses themselves start his party. So the masses possesses the power back. It's not about voting anymore.
So who the masses party present is the winner.
All these parties don't hold my interest, i don't want anything to do with their contestants.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Again, States Seek Another Bailout, Osun Worst Hit / LASTMA Officials Fight With A Man In Lagos(photos) / Troops Recovers Large Cache Of Arms And Ammunitions At Gursum (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.