Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Deceitful Couple - Literature (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Deceitful Couple (637213 Views)

Communicators League / DECEITFUL-TRUTH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deceitful Couple by heemah(f): 3:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
I presume this is our share of the POP cake? Lol

2 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by arabaribiti(m): 3:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
God help us when you people make us mad, well as for me whenever am so mad and feel like slaping my wife I will just go to kitchen and start washing plates or start cooking something just engage myself till I calm down

2 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by Diamonddamsel: 5:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
Congratulations on your pop dearest Tiffany.Wishing you many open doors dear.Thanks for the juicy update.

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
arabaribiti:
God help us when you people make us mad, well as for me whenever am so mad and feel like slaping my wife I will just go to kitchen and start washing plates or start cooking something just engage myself till I calm down
it good u make urself useful whenever you are angry.

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by kingphilip(m): 7:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
As you go have gone past this phase into the next I pray that all what God has in Stock for you be unveiled on time without daily.. Congratulations on your passing out Wishing you the very best life has to offer you dear

Cc Tiffanyj & heemah

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by Chimdim: 11:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
Wow Tiffy tanx for the long update

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by Adegokedamisky(f): 11:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
Tanks 4 d update tiff

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by philmama(f): 4:07am On Jul 04, 2015
Wow! Thanks Tiff 4 d update, I rily apreciate it...... Congrats on ur POP nw u hav removed hairdress,welcome 2 favour market,u wil b celebrated IJN! Amen.

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by phebean008(f): 6:37am On Jul 04, 2015
Congrats on ur pop dearie.... u're highly favored beyond ur expectation in Jesus' Name...enjoy God's grace as u go into the Labour (favour) market

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by nifemilizy: 11:03am On Jul 04, 2015
congratulations ex corper tiff, wish u all d best as u proceed in life.

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by tsodjete: 2:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
Congratulations dear tiffanyJ

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 2:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
'So tell me what you want', Joel told her.
'You'
'You are married to me, you have me already'
'I don't mean that'
'What do you mean?' He asked in surprise.
'I want you now'
'Mich, for once be serious. We had sex last night. I want us to talk'
'No, we didn't have sex love, we made love'
'Okay, so I want us to talk'
'About?'
'Our relationship'
'What about it?'
'Its an open secret that we fight a lot'
'All your fault, not mine'
'Why?'
'Talking down on me in front of everyone'
'I won't do that again Mich, in fact I will return your shoes. But I can't bear seeing you expose your precious body that is meant for only me to see'
'Oh, I see. You are jealous'
'Yes, I am. I don't want to compare you with anyone love, you are unique in your own special way, but can't you see how Tara and Linda dress? Please love, learn from them'
'Joel...'
'No Mich, I can bear and even forget your sex videos, I can accept that you got expel and even sponsor you, I can even forgive you for slapping me and forget that another man had forced himself on my wife, there are things I will never accept'
'Such as?'
'You slapping me, antagonizing me when we have company and refusing to do your work in this house as my wife. I can't ever accept you dressing like a street whor.e'
'I'm not that'
'I'm just saying my mind. All your clothes are either too short or your bosoms are showing, what are you teaching my little Leila. Don't forget that you will be a mother in a couple of months. No, you are already a mother'
'How is that so?'
'Leila isn't just my daughter Mich, she is your daughter too'
'So what do you want me to do?'
'I want you to be a good wife and mother. Please Mich, I will go on my knees if I have to, please, you can dress anyhow you want in this room or whenever we are alone in this house, but please, know how to dress'
'I will think about it'
'I don't want you to think about it, I want you to prove to me that you love me'
'By?'
'Getting rid of those hideous clothes of yours'
'I will do it'
'Okay, thanks love'
'I have to go shopping. I don't have money'
'I will give you some money Mich, but I want you to know something'
'What?'
' You are no longer a Nicholas, you are now a Jason. I don't have the kind of money your. father has. I am begging you, don't be extravagant'
'Joel I...'
'I have a sister in the higher tertiary, a daughter to take care of, the upkeep of this house, our medical bills, utility, you and soon, the twins will come. I am trying Mich. I'm really am'
Mich looked at him. He was right and she should cut her spending.
'How much do you earn?'
'A hundred and eighty thousand naira'
'Its small'
'That's why you need to cut your expenses'
'I will love. I promise. But I know I have some money from my grandmother. Its under father's care. She stipulated that the money should come to me only after I married a responsible man and father must approve of it. Its time father gives my money to me'
'How much is it?'
'I don't know. I was twelve when she died'
'I don't want your parents thinking I send you Mich. Forget that money, we will cope. When its time, your father will give you back your money'
'You are right. Now what I want'
'What do you want?'
'I want you to respect me and understand me Joel. Don't restrict my movements, I will work on the way I dress. If I wear what you don't want, don't talk down on me, just let me know, I will change'
'Okay love'
'What about your job offer in Port?'
'I rejected it. I can't take you away from your family, it wouldn't be fair'
'I love you Joel. Thank you'
'I love you more Mich'
He went out to get them something to eat. He returned with their breakfast and was surprised to find his wife busy.
'What are you doing?'
'I am getting rid of all the clothes I will not need again'
'Oh, isn't it too soon?'
'Na, I don't think I will need money for clothes Joel. I have a few I can manage'
'Are you sure?'
'Yes. I have shirts, loose fitted dresses and gowns. We can start getting the nursery ready with that money for my clothes'
'Mich, no, I want you to...'
'I am sure Joel. Its time I face the reality of life. I will rather we drink water and sleep than for me to run to Jordan for help. I wish I have a degree, I would have get a job and help you out'
'Don't worry Mich. After the twins, I want us to take a break. Will you go for family planning'
'I will, we will wait for a few more years. Maureen will soon graduate, when she does, I will go back to school'
'No, I want you in school next year'
'Yes sir', she said, beaming.
'Mich, what do you want for a birthday?'
'Nothing, I am okay Joel. I need nothing, so long I have you, I'm satisfied'
'I know what to give you. You will love it'
'Hope it isn't expensive?'
'I will let you know soon'
He came close to her and began kissing her. She let go of the dress she was holding and wrapped her arms around him. Joel was a happy man. He picked her up and kissed her all over her face.
'No, Mich, we can't'
'Why not?'
'Okay, tomorrow'
'That's far away'
'I will talk with your doctor later in the day, at least, we deserve to know how often you should have sex', he said and placed her on her feet.
'You will just go and ask him?'
'Are you not my wife?'
'When will you start work?'
'On monday'
'So soon? I don't like it. Especially your night shifts'
'You can sleep with Maureen or Leila on such nights'
He kissed her again. She responded to him with her might. The knock at the door brought their kiss to an end
'Maureen, come in'
'Morning Mich', she said and walked into the room. Joel laughed at her and walked out.
'Where are you going to?', Mich called out.
'The hospital. Don't keep lunch for me'
'No goodbye kiss?'
He returned and kissed her on the lips. She laughed and blew kisses at him.
'You guys are not fighting?'
'No. We are in love'
'Good for you. Now, I need my nighty. Its my favourite, you were crying when you took it and I couldn't tell you no'
'Which one?'
'The one you took yesterday'
'Oh, I didn't wash it'
'Don't bother Mich, I'm about to wash. I will just wash it up'
'No'
'No what?'
'I can't give it to you'
'Why?'
'Because...', how could she tell Mich that her brother had ripped it off?
'I'm listening'
'I love it. Please give it to me'
'I really can't Mich, my first guy gave it to me. He died in a motor accident. He is the only man apart from Joel that really loved me for me'
'Oh'
'Don't bother, I will just go to the basket you keep your dirty clothes and pick my nighty'
Mich ran ahead of Maureen. She blocked her part. The nighty was in there and she didn't want Maureen seeing it.
'Maureen, I am pregnant, with your nephews'
'Okay'
'I will get you a new one'
'No'
'They were arguing when Leila came. She said someone is waiting for them downstairs.
'Darling, who is it?'
'Uncle Jordan'
Maureen went out to see her handsome Jordan. Mich quickly retrieved the clothe and hid it. Making a mental note to tell Joel to discard it. She heard footstep and Maureen burst in, hugging her.
'What is it?'
'Come and see what Jordan bought for you'
'What?'
She led her downstairs.
'Hi Jordan'
'how are you?'
'Great. What did you buy for me?'
'Go see for yourself'
She went out and saw a red Ferrari car waiting outside. It was so beautiful she knew it cost a lot of money.
'For me?'
'Yes'
'Come on Mich, let's go for a joyride', Maureen told her impatiently. Mich went to Jordan and hugged him.
'Thank you Jordan, but I can't take it'
'Why?' Both Jordan and Maureen chorused.
'I don't need it'
'Sure you do Mich', Maureen said
'I don't'
'Why?'
'I am now Joel's responsibility and we agreed we need not anyone's help'
'I am not helping. Its your birthday gift'
'I don't need it. Whenever I can't borrow Joel's I will make do with a cab'
'Goodness Mich, what has Joel done to you?'
Mich smiled, 'I love him Jordan, that's all that matters. Don't forget to send my love to Eugene, Shan, Tara and dad', she said and walked back to the house.
Throughout that day,Maureen had refused to have a word with her. She was disappointed that Mich didn't take it. When Joel came back, she ran outside and jump on him.
'What is it? Are you okay?'
'I am fine Joel. Please what did the doctor said?'
'What doctor?'
'The one you went to ask about our sexual life'
He looked at her. She was staring at hi so hard. What should he say?
'Daddy, welcome'
'Thanks sweetheart. Can you go to your room and watch cartoon. I need to talk to your mummy'
'Okay'
Joel dragged Mich upstairs. As soon as he made sure their door was locked he began unbuttoning her shirt.
'Joel, tell me'
'You are as strong as an ox. He said you and those little ones are doing too great. In fact, we can make love as often as we wish, but slowly'
'In that case, allow me to bathe'
'No, I can't wait'

Much more later, his eyes drifted to the breakfast he left on the table. He was shocked.
'What did you eat today'
'Nothing'
'Why?'
'I was just busy'
'Its evening'
'I will eat now love, let's I forget, you've got to get rid of Maureen's nighty. You tore it and she wants it back'
'Hope she didn't see it?'
'She didn't'
'Okay, let's go downstairs and get you something to eat'
They went downstairs, Maureen on sighting Mich knew what had just transpired between the couple but other things occupied her mind. She told Joel about Jordan's visit. Joel pulled Mich to him and placed a kiss on her nose,' you did well my sweet. I am proud of you. We are not beggars, are we?'
'No we are not'
Maureen stared.
'I have an announcement to make'
'What is it?'
'Mich and I will be going to for a week vacation in Lagos. You Maureen are in charge. By the time we return, we will begin our wedding planning'
Mich was dumbfounded. She just looked and dreamed. A complete week alone with Joel.
'What about your work?'
'The hospital authority added another week for me. This is my birthday gift to you'
She flung herself on him and began laughing. Who said she married the wrong man?

9 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by Orlolahdey(f): 2:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
Wow...nice update Tiff

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by BlissB(f): 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2015
*Bites finger* but dat car sha.........mich did well anyway

3 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by Shebarh(f): 3:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
for crying out loud twas a birthday gift i see nothing wrong wit dat angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deceitful Couple by heemah(f): 3:48pm On Jul 04, 2015
kingphilip:
As you go have gone past this phase into the next I pray that all what God has in Stock for you be unveiled on time without daily.. Congratulations on your passing out Wishing you the very best life has to offer you dear

Cc Tiffanyj & heemah
Thanks dear. Wish u d best too. U will be celebrated evrydae of ur lyf
Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
this is how couples are suppose to behave.wel don Aunty Tiff u have tried alot

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by Chubbiehills(f): 4:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
luvly luvly..tnk u

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by Angelsit(f): 6:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
wow, do nice

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by Angelsit(f): 6:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
wow, so nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deceitful Couple by seunviju(f): 8:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
Nice update Tiffany,keep up the work

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by aprilwise(m): 8:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
Am loving the change of things btw Joel nd mich. Happy family. Nice story

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by cathyperry45(f): 9:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
at last ah gat to come out from being a ghost reader for 3 years.....well done aunty tiff.....so much like ur stories

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by Bhummieluv(f): 10:10pm On Jul 04, 2015
Conqrats dear ☺₪ U̶̲̥̅̊я POP,may Ɣou find favour in d favour market

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by slimport(f): 11:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
Wow tiff, u r awesome. I'm loving this. Thumbs up babes! wink thanks for d updates!

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by wonderlily: 12:27am On Jul 05, 2015
Waoooo
Nice update
I love dis

U R GUD TIFF

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 8:51am On Jul 05, 2015
The two love birds returned exactly four days later with Mich sad and getting fatter. She had enjoyed her three days vacation with her husband. Joel and Mich had stayed in his friend's house at Victoria island. Bradford and his wife had travelled out and he had begged the Jason to stay at their house instead of paying for a hotel. Joel had refused, but Mich insisted and it turned out to be the best one week of her life.
Three days into their honey week, Mich received a call from her brother.
'How is my only sister this morning?'
'I am fine Justin, how is sarah?'
'She is doing great. Joel?'
'Fine'
'I can't believe you are in town and didn't bother calling or visiting me'
'I am so sorry dear, Joel and I will pay you a visit before we go'
'Please don't tell me you two are staying at a hotel when you know you are always welcome to my house'
'Justine, Joel and I came down here because we want to be alone but to answer your question, no we are not at a hotel. We are at Joel's friend, he travelled out'
'Mich, I am your brother, we are family for christ sake. How can you be at a stranger's house when you can come here. Sarah and I won't even notice you, after all, you are one your honeymoon'
'I am not on my honeymoon'
'Do you know we have three houses here in Lagos? Father isn't happy that you left his own houses to seek refuge in a stranger's'
'How did he know I am here?'
'Everyone knows Mich. You are in victoria island. Two streets away from the Nicholas family house'
'How do you know?'
'Mich, in case you don't know, it is all over the papers. It is said that father doesn't like your choice of a husband'
'That's not true'
'When last did you call father? He has been in Lagos all these while you know. He isn't happy with you at all. I am also not happy'
'I am sorry'
'Go home Mich'
'I told you we want to be alone that's why we came here'
'We have a duplex here, it is empty. You and Joel can stay as long as you want there. No one will disturb you. You can send the maids away Mich, but please, come home'
'Justin...'
'You are a Nicholas Mich. I won't ever get along well with Joel if he continues doing all these and if you know what is good for you, call father'
'Joel is my husband, I won't tolerate any of you talking about him like that'
'Mich'
'I am dead serious, insult me, tell me off and even threaten me, I can take it all. I won't ever tolerate you snobbing my husband and talking down at him because you think he doesn't have money'
'Are you talking to me like that Mich?'
'Yes Justin. I have always respected Sarah, and treated her well. If you can't do that to my husband, you are not welcome to my house'
'Mich... I am your elder brother'
'I know that already. Tell Sarah I will pay her a visit tomorrow' and she said and ended the call.
How dare Justin say that about Joel? She was lying in bed while Joel had gone out to get them some groceries. After about five minutes, she dialled her father's number.
'Hello?'
'Finally, my daughter remembers me'
'Father I am sorry. Other things occupied my mind'
'Michelle Nicholas, how could you be in Lagos and stay at a stranger's when we have houses here'
'Father, I am sorry but it doesn't matter where I stay, does it?'
'It does Mich. It really does?'
'But Joel and I are happy'
'Happy you say? Keep fornicating with him. Has he brought your bride price?'
'We are in love father. Please be happy for me'
'I want Joel to prove he loves you by bringing you back home, coming for an introduction, then asking for your hands in marriage. I want him to pay your bride price and marry you in church. That is the only way I can forgive him'
Mich began crying. Her family are bend on destroying her new found happiness.
'Father, Joel will come for my hands in marriage'
'Keep crying Mich, I want you to leave that house back to the family house. Isn't it absurd that you are perching on a stranger like a beggar? My own daughter'
'We are not beggars dad'
'Sure you are not. Jordan told me about the car. Michelle, I can't afford for my daughter running around town in a cab. You are a Nicholas'
'Father, why are you doing this?'
'You are my daughter, my little girl. I planned your wedding Mich. I wanted it to be perfect but you up and married him without a bride price. No father will tolerate that'
'We will start making arrangements for our wedding dad. Wait and see, you will be surprised, but I am begging you, you all should stay clear off my business. I hate it when you manipulate me'
'I love you Mich'
'Then let me and Joel live our lives. The more you interfere, the more it will cost a rift between us'
'Give Joel the phone'
'He is not here'
'Tell him, he is invited to our house. Please Mich, I am begging you, the media are saying all sort of things about you'
'I don't care what they say, I just want you all to let joel and I be'
'I won't let you be until he marries you'
'But we are married'
'That is your definition'
By the time her father ended the call, Mich was sobbing her heart out. She didn't know how to tell Joel to come stay in her father's house. He won't, he was too proud for that and her family are now waging war against him. For the first time, she wished he had taken that job in Rivers state. At least, she would be far from them. She draw her legs to her chin like a little girl and sobbed
'My love, what is it?', joel said on entering the room.
'Nothing'
'You are crying'
'I am fine'
'No you are not. Did I do something?'
'No'
'Please tell me what's making you to cry'
'Joel, can we go and stay at my father's house for our remaining stay in this town?'
'Why do you suddenly want that?'
'Nothing'
'I will love to my love, but that will mean I can't afford taking care of you'
'You are taking care of me my Love'
'People think I can't afford it Mich, that's why I want to prove them wrong. I want your parents to know I need no help from them'
Mich said nothing more. She was quiet throughout the day. That evening, they made love and Joel could feel it that her mind wasn't there. She faked the smiles and laughs. The love making was the worst they ever had. Yet he told her nothing. By morning, she woke up and smiled at him.
'What's that smiles for?'
'I need to ask you a favour'
'Anything for you my love'
'Let's go home to Leila and Maureen. I am missing them'
'This is our fourth day'
'I know. But I want to go home'
'What is bothering you?'
'Nothing'
'You really want to go back to Abuja?'
'Yes'
'Okay, start packing your things, I will book a plane for us'
'Thank you Joel'
'Just talk to me whenever something is bothering you or when I do something wrong'
They were on their way to Abuja, by afternoon, joel wanted to make her happy, he booked their names under first class passengers.

9 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 8:51am On Jul 05, 2015
Happy sunday to you all

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 9:12am On Jul 05, 2015
cathyperry45:
at last ah gat to come out from being a ghost reader for 3 years.....well done aunty tiff.....so much like ur stories
[email][/email
Welcome on board, eventhough the story is finally coming to an end. It will end before the end of this week. Thanks for reading
Re: Deceitful Couple by Adegokedamisky(f): 10:47am On Jul 05, 2015
Cnt wait to c d end of dis story
Re: Deceitful Couple by cathyperry45(f): 11:21am On Jul 05, 2015
Tank yhu ma'am for the lunch.......more ink to ur pen
Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 05, 2015
grinwao an update on sunday! Thanks Tiff

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (124) (Reply)

False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.