Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,079 members, 7,807,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Deceitful Couple - Literature (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Deceitful Couple (637182 Views)

Communicators League / DECEITFUL-TRUTH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deceitful Couple by uzolexis(f): 10:44am On Nov 19, 2014
ThaRuthlxx7:
[/b] Hi guys i just want to use this medium to lie down and say God i thank you, ur too faithful..

I was involve in a trailer crash accident on monday morning with my cousin, suddenly a trailer from nowhere jamb us.. It happen so quick that i found myself and my brother in the hospital.. Although no body died i just had a broken leg and arm same with my brother... The drive mscheeeew was no where to be found.. Inspite of all... Am saying lord i thank you and wish u guys help me thank him too:::: i can't thank him enough [b]

thank God for your life. May you fufill your purpose on earth and wish you many more fruitful years.

6 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by crystalsaint(f): 11:02am On Nov 19, 2014
ThaRuthlxx7:
[/b] Hi guys i just want to use this medium to lie down and say God i thank you, ur too faithful..

I was involve in a trailer crash accident on monday morning with my cousin, suddenly a trailer from nowhere jamb us.. It happen so quick that i found myself and my brother in the hospital.. Although no body died i just had a broken leg and arm same with my brother... The drive mscheeeew was no where to be found.. Inspite of all... Am saying lord i thank you and wish u guys help me thank him too:::: i can't thank him enough [b]
Thank you God.. this is a big testimony!!

3 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by kingphilip(m): 11:04am On Nov 19, 2014
it isn't fair o Tiffanyj Shey u know I'm not wicked n you're making me look this wicked.. there's God o

nice update ma'am can't do but ask for more
Re: Deceitful Couple by Bibyken(f): 12:39pm On Nov 19, 2014
Thank tiff...more grease to ur elbow
Re: Deceitful Couple by seunviju(f): 12:55pm On Nov 19, 2014
Thank God for your life and that of your brother
ThaRuthlxx7:

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by seunviju(f): 12:56pm On Nov 19, 2014
Tiffany thanks for the update but please we need more o
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2014
Mich looked up at the two elderly men. She saw the hatred in their eyes and shrugged. What did it matter? They are the least of her problem at the moment. She delibrately walked barefooted to the kitchen and fixed herself a cup of coffee. Walking back to the living room, she sat next to her husband.
'darling, who are these men?'
'They are my late father's younger brothers'
'Oh, nice meeting you my uncles. We are so sorry we didn't invite you to our wedding'
'Shut up! Didn't we just command you to pack your rags and disappear from here?', Philip told her.
'Darling, hope you told them we are legally married?'
'I did my heartbeat'
The uncles were enrage. Getting married was the last thing they expected from their nephew. They had swore among themselves that he would die quietly without a child. The boy had outsmart them. They looked at eachother, the this wife of his must die before she gets pregnant. A child must never be born. Maureen and Leila would go down quietly.
'How dare your uncles call me a prostitute?'
'You are a Prostitute'
Mich gulped down her coffee, left the mug on the dinining table and walked upstairs.
'You come back here young lady'
'No, I won't sit back and watch you insult me'
Mich was having her bath when the door swung swung open and Maureen walked into the bathroom.
'What in the heck is the meaning of this?'
'I will make life miserable for you in this house. You think I am now your house help?'
'Leave this place Maureen'
'No I won't. Joel is busy with uncle Philip and Lucas. You should go to the market and prepare food for them'
Mich continued bathing while Maureen watched. Truth be told, Maureen was jealous of Mich. She was always calmed, beautiful and self assured. When she was through bathing, Mich went back to the room with Maureen at her heels.
Her phone beeped. She picked it and saw it was Jordan. She pressed the receive button.
'Morning'
'Is Joel at home?'
'Yes'
'I need to see you. I'm in the climax hotel'
'The climax hotel? Whats happening there?'
'Don't waste my time Mich'
'Okay. Will be there in an hour'
Maureen ran downstairs. She found her uncles gone. Her brother was watching spot news.
'Joel?'
'Yes?'
She began crying hysterically. Joel turned to her in confussion.
'What?'
'I want to go back to the hostel. I can't stay here anymore'
'Why?'
'It isn't home again', she said in tears.
'What is it?'
'How can Michelle slap me for telling her to help me in the kitchen?'
'She did what?'
'She said she was doing us a favour. I don't want to break your marriage. Let me go and stay in the hostel'
Joel ran upstairs to the bedroom. Mich was dressed in a yellow gown below her knees.
'Are you going out?'
'Yes, Jordan...'
'Never you call that name to me again. Don't bother making up. You are not going any where'
'that wasn't our d..'
She wanted to say 'deal' but she held her tongue.
'Did you slap Maureen?'
'What sort of question is that?'
'Answer me'
'I didn't. Infact your sister is mannerless, indiscipline and so annoying'
'She said you slapped her. Is she lying?'
Mich turned to Maureen. She was still crying.
'Yes, she is a liar. You didn't bring her up in the right way'
Joel was getting angry.
'Maureen won't just lie that you slapped her'
'So I am lying?'
' Mich, whatever you do, never you lay a hand on either my sister or daughter'
Mich was speechless, she won't fight him in front of his sister.
'Mich, I forgot to inform you that a friend of mine is coming with his wife for lunch'
'Joel, I just told you that Jo...'
'They will be coming to welcome you. Please don't disappoint me. Don't worry, Maureen will help you out in the kitchen. What do you intend making for lunch?'
'Joel, I thought we agreed...'
He walked the short distance to her and kissed her lips. Maureen was staring at them so Mich played along. He cupped her face in his hands and kissed her.
'Maureen, excuse us', Joel told his sister.
'But Joel, she slapped me. Instead of punishing her, you are kissing and seeking privacy with her'
'Get out', Joel shouted. He brought the kissing to a halt when the door closed behind his sister.
'Joel, this is not our deal and your sister isn't helping matters'
'Jeremy just called. He is coming with his wife. Please, you should play the role of a wife by playing host to them'
Mich swallowed her anger and set to work. She vowed to have a talk with Joel concerning his sister. So engrossed was she preparing to welcome her guest that she forgot Jordan. Her phone kept beeping but she left it on the bed.

4 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 1:29pm On Nov 19, 2014
ThaRuthlxx7:

I'm glad you and your are safe. The lord is wonderful indeed. Get well soon dear.
Re: Deceitful Couple by boladex1: 1:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
jordan will be fuming by now, hope Jordan will not invade Joel house that will be another trouble in itself

Tiffany thanks for the update
Re: Deceitful Couple by Ann2612(f): 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2014
tnx tiffany,
Re: Deceitful Couple by Ann2612(f): 3:33pm On Nov 19, 2014
tnx tiffany for the update. but i need some more
Re: Deceitful Couple by Niwdog(m): 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2014
I jst hope d sextape won't leak any farther(apart frm jordan who already kw). Tanks 4 d update @tiffany
Re: Deceitful Couple by twisty20(f): 4:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
Can't wait to see the end of Dis story... U are doing a good job..more grace to ur elbow
Re: Deceitful Couple by ThaRuthlxx7: 4:51pm On Nov 19, 2014
thank you ma
TiffanyJ:

I'm glad you and your are safe. The lord is wonderful indeed. Get well soon dear.
Re: Deceitful Couple by seunviju(f): 4:52pm On Nov 19, 2014
Joel is looking for more trouble.Thanks Tiffany
Re: Deceitful Couple by Hadesewa: 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2014
Each mornin comes with its own surprise. So many thins to be discovered............maureen it wil soon be ur turn o. Well done tiffy
Re: Deceitful Couple by bumsiee: 6:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
Tanks ma'am. Dis maureen eeh shocked. She's a good actor ooo. Same ting with Joel, I tink it's a family thing. They all act so well
Re: Deceitful Couple by orla01(f): 8:37pm On Nov 19, 2014
Tanx 4 d update Tiffany,guess u're gud.
Re: Deceitful Couple by Chubbiehills(f): 10:15pm On Nov 19, 2014
tiffany, i realy luv ur job..cant help mysef dan to read a man to cal her own...luvly works... may God crown ur effrt wit success...luv u,ur works.. kisses to u dearie
Re: Deceitful Couple by gracile(f): 10:28pm On Nov 19, 2014
beautiful! i think I enjoy it more when d pages are piled up and I read at a stretch.. nice work Tiff!
Re: Deceitful Couple by kingphilip(m): 10:55pm On Nov 19, 2014
Wow Tiffanyj enjoying The updates Please keep dem coming
Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 1:16am On Nov 20, 2014
TiffanyJ my swidy,you're just too much. Muah!
Re: Deceitful Couple by Hauneg(f): 7:43am On Nov 20, 2014
TiffanyJ:

you're welcome aboard. I pray and hope you have a good time in this thread and in nairaland.
To all my readers, I say thank you. I really do wish to reply on every of your comments but I am too busy.
Niwdog, you're also welcome and thanks for gracing this page.
Ifyude, Camp life is very stressful but we are all coping.
Hauneg , wow, thats great. Whats your bedspace number?
57 and yhu?
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
Removed

9 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by bellefidel(f): 1:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
Yeye women....omg i just love mich
Re: Deceitful Couple by fluffyp: 1:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
hey babe you rock. I think I know just when to login for the story am right on time. Well done
Re: Deceitful Couple by Jelailah(f): 1:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
Tanx 4 d update Tiff. Dem go soon dey beg mich nw
Re: Deceitful Couple by kingphilip(m): 1:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
'your what?', Ann and Joan asked in suprise and for
the first time, saw the resemblance

all these gold diggers just know hw to run their mouths up n down... they realized fast enough. I was hoping they continued talking down Mich even in Jordan presence n get the beating of their life

I just love Mich for ha humbleness in trying to hide ha identity but seems she learnt it so late

tnx for d updates dear Tiffanyj but just one more update today I plead

2 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by ayomi23(f): 1:30pm On Nov 20, 2014
I guess Ann and Joan would not hesitate to worship Mich.....great job Tiff.
Re: Deceitful Couple by ThaRuthlxx7: 1:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
bingo!!! Now they can pocket their smelling mouths. Tiff well done
Re: Deceitful Couple by slimport(f): 1:48pm On Nov 20, 2014
Tiffany, weldone oo. I love u gan oooo. This story is mwah!!! Pls come n continue ur update oo. E just. Dey do me like I dey watch film. Wey I love n nepa took light cry, u knw ao e dey be? Pls come back abeg

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by amenna(f): 1:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
I can tell DAT Joel Nd Mitch are now getting used to each oda. deir marriage is now being engross by love....

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (124) (Reply)

False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.