Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,791 members, 7,802,503 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Deceitful Couple - Literature (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Deceitful Couple (636926 Views)

Communicators League / DECEITFUL-TRUTH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 5:17pm On Nov 26, 2014
arabaribiti:
My love i hope this ur suspence wont kill me
i'm sure it won't
Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 26, 2014
TiffanyJ:

I really don't know. Yesterday morning, I was in my thread, 'A man to call her own' and saw a comment. All I did was reply to that comment with a simple ' thanks and God bless you' and so, I got a twenty four hours banned by antispam bot. I emailed the mods three times but never got any response. The ban expired this morning
You should have mailed the super mods. They do it faster.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 5:21pm On Nov 26, 2014
stunningjudy:

I was away and u didn't even notice, there is god o
my dear, i am sorry. I too had been so busy lately. Hope I am forgiven?
Re: Deceitful Couple by Enasco1(m): 5:43pm On Nov 26, 2014
Mich enta wrong trail ooooo. Thumb up tiffany
Re: Deceitful Couple by Queenxstar(f): 5:59pm On Nov 26, 2014
Wonderful work Tiff, I don't know if I should feel pity for Mich, besides how's service?
Re: Deceitful Couple by vonn(f): 6:04pm On Nov 26, 2014
Tiff.......... So sorry I've not been able to comment at all....or have I?

Anyway, I'm through with my exams..........
So get ready for me oOooo cheesy
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 6:23pm On Nov 26, 2014
Enasco1:
Mich enta wrong trail ooooo. Thumb up tiffany
thank you
Re: Deceitful Couple by uzolexis(f): 6:23pm On Nov 26, 2014
TiffanyJ:

I really don't know. Yesterday morning, I was in my thread, 'A man to call her own' and saw a comment. All I did was reply to that comment with a simple ' thanks and God bless you' and so, I got a twenty four hours banned by antispam bot. I emailed the mods three times but never got any response. The ban expired this morning

It's good to have u back kiss smiley
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 6:26pm On Nov 26, 2014
Queenxstar:
Wonderful work Tiff, I don't know if I should feel pity for Mich, besides how's service?
Mich is in for a suprise. We dy push service dy go. Do we hve a choice?
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2014
vonn:
Tiff.......... So sorry I've not been able to comment at all....or have I?

Anyway, I'm through with my exams..........
So get ready for me oOooo cheesy
you're welcome ma'am. How was the exams?
Re: Deceitful Couple by Sandjane(f): 6:48pm On Nov 26, 2014
Two fighting,mich dis is jst d beginning of ur prob,i pray u overcome all dis marital prob.thanks tiff
Re: Deceitful Couple by mohjisolah(f): 6:54pm On Nov 26, 2014
Am really feelin for mitch..dis too much for her
Re: Deceitful Couple by Plaitex(f): 7:02pm On Nov 26, 2014
Mich don enter one chance. She shud brace up for the worst. Besides, these her inlaws no knw who she be? Thanks Tiffany for the updates and welcum back
Re: Deceitful Couple by stunningjudy(f): 8:12pm On Nov 26, 2014
TiffanyJ:

my dear, i am sorry. I too had been so busy lately. Hope I am forgiven?
Yea, if u dedicate an update 2 me...lol
Re: Deceitful Couple by YasirNasir(f): 8:15pm On Nov 26, 2014
Thank God you are back. Waiting for an update.
Re: Deceitful Couple by ThaRuthlxx7: 8:59pm On Nov 26, 2014
hmmmmm... Mitch can die.
Re: Deceitful Couple by oghenekome51(f): 9:15pm On Nov 26, 2014
Tiffany, av missed a lot o! I hope ull update tonight sha? As for mich n joel, de re in deep shit! Only michele, ow many pple dem hire? Chai! Shedrach sef won put hand for fire!
Aside frm dat, i can see love in d air!:

Tiffany chai weldone a lot! Udon try, it isnt easy but pls update o!
Thank u for all d updates!
Re: Deceitful Couple by turasumon(f): 9:20pm On Nov 26, 2014
abeg make joel and jordan settle so dat dey go fit save mitch ooo
Re: Deceitful Couple by lyzee21(f): 9:27pm On Nov 26, 2014
Tanks 4 d update tiff
Re: Deceitful Couple by vonn(f): 9:58pm On Nov 26, 2014
TiffanyJ:

you're welcome ma'am. How was the exams?
Was quite good......
All thanks to God!!
Re: Deceitful Couple by oghenekome51(f): 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2014
tiffaaaaany! I sight u o!
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 11:10pm On Nov 26, 2014
kingphilip:

Tiffanyj Tnx for da update
Hw went ur POP
N hope.u like ur PPA
you're welcome and I'm good. Them carry me go military school. The place is just okay.
Re: Deceitful Couple by morgann(f): 11:43pm On Nov 26, 2014
TiffanyJ:

"Please bring her to order'

see his mouth like "bring her to order" watin she be nah dog some people don't know how to talk.
tiffany dear you are a really talented writter but be careful of those typos they are spoiling the story.
Re: Deceitful Couple by follyshade(f): 10:53am On Nov 27, 2014
kingphilip:

u just de reach here?
I just der show face, always kal on me if der is nyc story going on nairaland.
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 11:14am On Nov 27, 2014
'Mich, paula? What in the heck are you doing?', Joel might as well be speaking with the four walls of the room cause neither of the women seemed to hear him. They were both breathing hard.
It took all of his will power to pick Mich from Paula's body. Paula's nose was bleeding and Mich's cheeks were swollen. Mich was like a tiger. As soon as Joel let go of her, she rushed towards Paula with so much anger. She wasn't ready to finish the fight. Joel was forced to pin her to the wall. Her eyes were red and wild, she was panting like a dog who had ran all through the day. Looking towards Paula, he saw her wiping her bloody nose with a hand towel.
'Have you two gown mad? What if Leila sees you?'
Mich opened her mouth to say something but didn't. She knew she would end up in tears. She fought for Joel to let go of her but he wouldn't.
'Mich what happened?'
She simply shrugged. Joel loosened his grip on her and she ran into the kitchen. She emerged with a pestle in her hand.
She was too angry and upset to think. Later, when Mich thought of that event, she knew that if Joel had not stopped her she would have used it on the woman. He collected the pestle and held her to him. When it was quite obvious that Mich was really insane, Joel picked her up, and walked up the stairs to their room. He deposited her on the bed then locked the door. Going back to the living room, he found Paula still wiping her nose, her hair was a mess and the buttons of her blouse were scattered around the floor.
'Paula what happened?'
'What happened is that that mad woman attacked me'
Paula was used to being in control. She thought being harsh to Mich would make her fear the mother of her step daughter. Mich had became mad and had attacked her like a lion on it's prey.
'Mich won't just attack you. What did you say or do to her?'
'She hit Leila'
'Who told you that?'
'Maureen called me'
'So you came to fight my wife?'
'Sweetheart, Leila is your daughter too'
Joel loosed the little control left in him.
'The next time you step your foot into my house will be your undoing. Stay away from my wife and if you further annoy me, Leila visits to you will stop'
'I am her mother'
'And I am her father. Don't forget, you wanted her aborted'
'I was young and stupid'
'Lay a finger on Mich again, I will make you pay. Forget it Paula, Leila won't be visiting this month'
'You wicked man, you ruin me. I'm still at home without a man to call a husband and you married a psycho'
'Leave, before Leila return. You ruined your life Paula, never you forget that'
when she had left, Joel went upstairs. He unlocked the door and found Mich sitting on the floor.
'What happened?'
'That thing attacked me'
Joel said nothing. He knew this was a sensitive case and would cause a quarrel between them. He laid down on the bed without removing his clothes. Mich's eyes were still wild. He left the bed and sat beside her on the floor. He kissed her slowly, at first and she responded. Her body was shaking she kissed him back. He cup her bossom in his hands and she moaned.
'Daddy? Daddy?', he heard his daughter said from the hallway. Leaving Mich, he stood up and went to the door.

Jordan Nicholas had just returned from work. Lately, he and Tara hardly talk. Outside their room they were the best of couple but inside, they were like strangers. His wife avoided him as much as she could.
As he entered the room, Tara didn't even look up from the book she was reading. He too ignored her. He bathed and went down for supper when an envelop came in for him. Unsealing it, he found a disc inside. On getting back to the room, he quickly inserted it in his system. It was thesame disc he saw last week. Again, Jordan was pissed off. He removed the disc and divided it into two. Tara pretended not to see anything. He wore his clothes and left.
Later that evening, he returned home drunk. His wife pretended to be asleep and he knew it.
'Tara, wake up', he said while shaking her legs. She didn't answer and it annoyed him. He was all over her in seconds. Kissing her and inflicting pain on her. Tara fought and cried.
'I am your damn husband'
Because she couldn't stand it anymore, she let out a scream. Jordan didn't care, he was drunk and angry. There were footsteps at the door and then a pounding.
'Jordan, whats wrong?', he heard his mother asked.
'Nothing mum'
But Jordan's weight was too heavy on Tara. She screamed again, in pains. He stood up and looked disdainfully at his wife. The door opened, Alice Nicholas and Shan ran in. They found Tara crying on the bed. Shan ran to her. Tara left the bed and ran into her mother-in-law's arms. She turned to look at her husband and Alice saw the unspoken word; Tara was terribly scared of Jordan.

'

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 27, 2014
Tara should be more understanding before she chases her husband away. Jordan needs somebody to talk to.
Re: Deceitful Couple by mohjisolah(f): 11:53am On Nov 27, 2014
Its gettin more interesting
Re: Deceitful Couple by follyshade(f): 11:54am On Nov 27, 2014
Jennimma:
Tara should be more understanding before she chases her husband away. Jordan needs somebody to talk to.
yes he riliy need someone to talk to.
Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 27, 2014
Tara is supposed 2 hv knw hw 2 handle her husband by nw, well, Jordan should take it easy jare, nd as 4 Mich nd Paula, I lyk their style. Those pple dat wants 2 kill Mich does nt knw who they are dealing wit abi? I fear 4 their life ooo. Thanks 4 d update. Expecting more nd more.
Re: Deceitful Couple by Costlybabe: 12:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
Jordan,im here for you,thumbs up to you tiffany
Re: Deceitful Couple by Fareedha: 1:19pm On Nov 27, 2014
d nicholas are all warriors...sweet
Re: Deceitful Couple by flowerybabe(f): 2:23pm On Nov 27, 2014
follyshade:

yes he riliy need someone to talk to.
pls didn't u read d place wen Tara was asking Jordan wat d problem was and he shouted at her and also d place dat said he knows he cant tell Tara wat he saw in d disc.i bliv Tara is mor undastandable dan wat u guys are crediting her for.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (124) (Reply)

False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.