Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,272 members, 7,807,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Deceitful Couple - Literature (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Deceitful Couple (637202 Views)

Communicators League / DECEITFUL-TRUTH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deceitful Couple by ewosk: 12:49am On Jan 07, 2015
holuwaabukunmee:
Happy new year everybody nd sis tiff. May 2015 bring you joy, peace nd everlasting happiness through christ our Lord! Welcome!

Ha'ppy birthday
Re: Deceitful Couple by princesssusan(f): 7:07am On Jan 07, 2015
Chai!!!!! I really feel for u dear b rest assured God will fight ur case til da end. I‘ll miz dis story 4 sure
Re: Deceitful Couple by bibie01(f): 10:11am On Jan 07, 2015
I'm so sorry Tiffanyj darling, God will judge them. Will miss you so much dear, do take care.
Re: Deceitful Couple by kreamy28(f): 11:35am On Jan 07, 2015
U took d best decision tiffanyj.
Re: Deceitful Couple by Otupeluv: 12:43pm On Jan 07, 2015
We all will miss u and ur story.
Re: Deceitful Couple by Niwdog(m): 1:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
Those copycats eeh, the kind thunder wey go fire una still they carry weight
Re: Deceitful Couple by Omololamide(f): 6:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
Tiffany, u took the right step. im glad u did that.... im gonna miss u and d stories.... im gonna try&join d groups on fb so i can know what their next step is..... HAPPY NEW YEAR DEAR,...
Re: Deceitful Couple by faithomoh24(f): 8:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
Omololamide:
Tiffany, u took the right step. im glad u did that.... im gonna miss u and d stories.... im gonna try&join d groups on fb so i can know what their next step is..... HAPPY NEW YEAR DEAR,...
mama tiff. Chai if I say I no go miss dis. Story am a big liar mama pls. Consider us na and finish d story plssss. am new here.
Re: Deceitful Couple by oginniboy(m): 12:45pm On Jan 09, 2015
God will punish those that are doing that....they will not have rest of mind.....Tiffany God bless u ....dnt b discourage just keep it up later somone will sponsor u...more blessing for u nd ur family
Re: Deceitful Couple by Jeanfortune(f): 3:22pm On Jan 09, 2015
faithomoh24:
mama tiff. Chai if I say I no go miss dis. Story am a big liar mama pls. Consider us na and finish d story plssss. am new here.
consider u!!, have u considered her, u sure u r not one of them?

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by faithomoh24(f): 3:57pm On Jan 09, 2015
Jeanfortune:

consider u!!, have u considered her, u sure u r not one of them?
excuse me. Pls dnt. Judge me wrong and am nt part of dem
Re: Deceitful Couple by Adegokedamisky(f): 11:31pm On Jan 09, 2015
Jean chillout d babe is jst voicing out wat on her mind, no be quarrel sad
Re: Deceitful Couple by kingphilip(m): 2:40am On Jan 10, 2015
and to say these guys will also be among the readers condemning these acts is sheer pretense and all

tiffanyj please just remove the last 15 posts n replace it with removed so that they'll not be close
Re: Deceitful Couple by uzolexis(f): 8:41pm On Jan 11, 2015
faithomoh24:

Consider u?? that's really selfish of u ma'am. we will all miss her stories but this is in her best interest, u should also consider her.

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by DanWrites(m): 11:43pm On Jan 11, 2015
TiffanyJ:
Last week, a very good friend told me that someone is posting my stories on facebook. She was kind enough to give me the name of the group, it is called 'fact on love and is owned by one Babalola Babatunde Innocent. Unfortunately for me, it is a secret group and only members can view it and its contents. Again, that good friend of mine, convince the guy to add me up as his facebook friend which he did. Babalola Babatunde Innocent sent me a friend request which I accepted. I then told him to add me to his secret group, he did and I got access to it and I saw my stories. I asked him a question; where is he copying the stories? His readers began attacking me, calling me an attention seeker. I told them to allow him answer my question.
The guy hastily removed me from the group and I have no access to it. Now tell me, at first, I vow to not complete the story but changed my mind due to my readers. Ukbaby 1 , i don't know if its the same guy we are talking about or another. Uzolexis, this is the disadvantage of posting your work on a social media.
Can be quite discouraging. Especially on Facebook that is hard to report. Your story seem interesting, contact me if you'd like to get it on my blog.
Re: Deceitful Couple by hadayshawlar(f): 8:08am On Jan 12, 2015
Hmmmm. Sorry Tiff.
The funny thing is that some people here do the same too. They steal stories from other sites. Without delving deep, I have seen two different stories here that were copied. One acknowledged the original writer while the other did not. He even promised to tag someone when he has another story up( another stolen one I guess). Its soooooooooooo annoying.
Re: Deceitful Couple by faithomoh24(f): 8:27am On Jan 12, 2015
uzolexis:

Consider u?? that's really selfish of u ma'am. we will all miss her stories but this is in her best interest, u should also consider her.
u. Must be out of ur mind 4 callin. Me selfish
Re: Deceitful Couple by faithomoh24(f): 8:33am On Jan 12, 2015
uzolexis:

u. Must be out of ur mind 4 callin. Me selfish becos I can neva wish mama tiff bad
Re: Deceitful Couple by uzolexis(f): 9:47am On Jan 12, 2015
faithomoh24:
u. Must be out of ur mind 4 callin. Me selfish becos I can neva wish mama tiff bad

I'm not saying u wish her bad but that statement u made was selfish cos u didn't consider what she was going thru,u were just looking out 4 ur own self interest.
Re: Deceitful Couple by faithomoh24(f): 11:14am On Jan 12, 2015
uzolexis:

I'm not saying u wish her bad but that statement u made was selfish cos u didn't consider what she was going thru,u were just looking out 4 ur own self interest.
mtchewwww pls mind. Ur business I beg of u.d mata shuld end here. Callin sumone selfish becos of story
Re: Deceitful Couple by faithomoh24(f): 11:17am On Jan 12, 2015
uzolexis:

mtchewwww pls mind. Ur business I beg of u,d mata shuld end here. Imagine callin sumone selfish becos of story .u fink I dnt Feel 4 tiffany Of course I do becos is painful pls dnt judge me wrong
Re: Deceitful Couple by uzolexis(f): 11:20am On Jan 12, 2015
faithomoh24:
mtchewwww pls mind. Ur business I beg of u,d mata shuld end here. Imagine callin sumone selfish becos of story .u fink I dnt Feel 4 tiffany Of course I do becos is painful pls dnt judge me wrong

Lol...ok,the matter has ended smiley
Re: Deceitful Couple by faithomoh24(f): 1:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
uzolexis:

Lol...ok,the matter has ended smiley
yea. Just dat I use 2 dream of tiff stories.

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by mohjisolah(f): 3:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
Tiff so sori for wat apund..dos people are real idiot..u jst av to take ur time n watch dem n see wat apuns wen dey run out of updates..jst knw u'll always remain d best.
Re: Deceitful Couple by holuwaabukunmee(f): 5:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
ewosk:

Ha'ppy birthday
Thanks
Re: Deceitful Couple by D9ty7(m): 10:54am On Jan 13, 2015
Nairaland writers go all length to satisfy we the readers and it is very painful to see that these readers are not being appreciated for what they do. Its not like they depend on our encouragement, but they deserve it. And now someone who God has blessed and wanted to help people with the little he has with the help of Princes.a has decided to give a sum of #5000 to a writer every month, a #500 recharge card to the writer who updates consistently in a month. And also 20% of the #5000 to the best upcoming writer.
All you have to do is vote, vote and vote.
Proceedures for voting.
1. Click on this link; https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=1804027
2. Cast your vote in this format;
i. BEST NEWCOMER
Mr XXXXXXX
ii. BEST WRITER OF THE MONTH
a. Miss XOXXX
b. Mrs OXXXX
c. Prof COXXX.
Note: In the newcomer category, three writers are being considered for the month of January, they are;
Touchmeder, Kinwayne and Thronekid. You can only vote for one of them.

Also, in the best writer category, you can always vote for three writers. There are over fifty writers on Nairaland, give them your votes and help them win #5000. Its a token right? We all know, but at least they can use it in subscribing their phones and Laptops just to keep you entertained.
Below are the writers who can not be voted for in the best writer category;
1. Pri.ncesa
2. Sa.mmyhoe
3. Te.mitopeDaniel
4. Au.dreyTimms
5. D.9ty7
6. Roy.ver
7. Dive.pen
8. The.Rock5555
The writers mentioned above cannot win the best writer, not because they are not yet eighteen, but because they have won it before. So vote for the numerous other talented writers that are yet to win this prize and see wonders.
Re: Deceitful Couple by uzolexis(f): 10:20pm On Jan 13, 2015
Tiffanyj, I sent a request to that checkoutiyke's sweg group and he accepted, i went through his page and realised that he published "the reluctant bride" and "a man to call her own". I was shocked, cause i also saw on his wall,some Jesus is this and that(what i'm trying to say is he claims to be a christian). I gave him a piece of my mind and told him he will pay. I don't care if he blocks me but some lawyers need to make money on this guy's head real soon, and use him as a scape goat.
Re: Deceitful Couple by orla01(f): 11:02pm On Jan 13, 2015
uzolexis:
Tiffanyj, I sent a request to that checkoutiyke's sweg group and he accepted, i went through his page and realised that he published "the reluctant bride" and "a man to call her own". I was shocked, cause i also saw on his wall,some Jesus is this and that(what i'm trying to say is he claims to be a christian). I gave him a piece of my mind and told him he will pay. I don't care if he blocks me but some lawyers need to make money on this guy's head real soon, and use him as a scape goat.
Thanks so much for doing this for her .The conscience of some persons are dead.
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 12:40pm On Jan 14, 2015
uzolexis:
Uzo, maybe you made a mistake, maybe you wanted to write post and you wrote published, surely, no sane man will publish another person's sweat. Leme contact u sef
Re: Deceitful Couple by Omololamide(f): 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2015
tiff dear, how re u doing.... just checking up on u. tc
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 6:15pm On Jan 14, 2015
Omololamide:
tiff dear, how re u doing.... just checking up on u. tc
I'm doing great, thank you. So how are you doing?

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by dammyluv911(f): 11:43pm On Jan 14, 2015
d person way do am.dia is GOD oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (124) (Reply)

False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.