Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,802 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Deceitful Couple - Literature (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Deceitful Couple (636948 Views)

Communicators League / DECEITFUL-TRUTH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deceitful Couple by uzolexis(f): 12:22am On Jan 15, 2015
TiffanyJ:

Uzo, maybe you made a mistake, maybe you wanted to write post and you wrote published, surely, no sane man will publish another person's sweat. Leme contact u sef

My dear I meant post. Replied ur msg.
orla01:
Thanks so much for doing this for her .The conscience of some persons are dead.

I wish I could do more 2 make other criminals like him learn

2 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 15, 2015
Hello everyone its smartshadow. I am currently using a friends nairaland account
Some of you might have read my novel(complicated desire).
Well thanks to the wise and mature minded moderators(and truly I say this with the highest level of sarcasm there is), I have been banned from this section and my work has been moved to sexuality section.
I must say that I wasn't by any means warned or alerted about this decision
It pains my heart because not only have I invested valuable time in writing this book, but there are nairalanders who have been following, supporting and enjoying my work.

It goes to show that its not everyone who can use a computer that actually has common sense.
I am in no way going to continue writing the novel because what inspired me to write in the first place was because I wanted to share in the intelligence and talent of writers and readers in this section.

So to everyone that has encouraged my work and who have been supportive, I say a big thank you.

Samsondavid Harkanbi Calmdove Viktoh kwencypresh bookj estellar12 Costlybabe Vickthoriah prettydiva89 Elparaiso Elzicks paperlord007 Rapmoney Tiffanyj amenna ayodijex ESIXlOVE

And @ Op. I am so so sorry for derailing your lovely thread

2 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by Marynneka(f): 8:10pm On Jan 15, 2015
Tiffanyj dear don't worry God will fight for you. Hw re you doing? It been a while my dear.
Re: Deceitful Couple by omorttee4u(m): 12:08am On Jan 20, 2015
I came accross this story recently and have read other two. Just this couldn't finish reading it. Because of the so called plagiarsm .I think Seun should do something about this..so many people have been discouraged from posting their talent on here . I really don't blame them. They have to protect their work too.

Seun too should understand that, there are a lot of trafic brought into this Literature section. When good writters have been discouraged. You lose literature fans of Nairaland.

I suggest ,you build a code on Literature section that will never let anybody copy or even paste on Nairalan Literature section. I believe , this will protect your Nairaland fans and be confidence to post their talent here.

When Tiff. You are just a good writter. Wish yoou success on you endeavour.

3 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by pishon: 8:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
Mitcheeeeeeew! these people just deprive us of this beautiful story, the story I have been enjoying since the day of the reluctant bride. Anyways I think tiff has taken the best action as far as this evil guys are concern, now they can go and consult whatever to finish there own version on facebook. Taking glory for another lady's labour ko possible!
Re: Deceitful Couple by DanWrites(m): 10:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
daveguy50:
Hello everyone its smartshadow. I am currently using a friends nairaland account
Well thanks to the wise and mature minded moderators(and truly I say this with the highest level of sarcasm there is), I have been banned from this section and my work has been moved to sexuality section.
It pains my heart because not only have I invested valuable time in writing this book, but there are nairalanders who have been following, supporting and enjoying my work.

It goes to show that its not everyone who can use a computer that actually has common sense.
I am in no way going to continue writing the novel because what inspired me to write in the first place was because I wanted to share in the intelligence and talent of writers and readers in this section.

So to everyone that has encouraged my work and who have been supportive, I say a big thank you.

Samsondavid Harkanbi Calmdove Viktoh kwencypresh bookj estellar12 Costlybabe Vickthoriah prettydiva89 Elparaiso Elzicks paperlord007 Rapmoney Tiffanyj amenna ayodijex ESIXlOVE

Sorry for the discouragement. DNB is constantly seeking fresh talent. Visit www.danwrites90..com to see if you hav something e for us.

Re: Deceitful Couple by MzLakore(f): 10:54am On Jan 21, 2015
daveguy50:

Sorry abt this Tiffany j.....I love your books dearie...even if I didn't get to place a comment ..a ghost reader....all I can say is that u can use other platforms like wattpad,Okadabooks or even own your blog like glowingscenes,christar n peju Amadi .. ..love to see more of your story soon
Re: Deceitful Couple by crislyn(f): 11:01am On Jan 22, 2015
Awww..this is sad. After almost a month of absence I came back now to meet this. I'm going to miss u Tiffanyj. What those people are doing is not right.
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 5:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
Marynneka:
Tiffanyj dear don't worry God will fight for you. Hw re you doing? It been a while my dear.
I'm doing great, just a bit busy these days. How are you doing, ma?
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 5:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
omorttee4u:
I came accross this story recently and have read other two. Just this couldn't finish reading it. Because of the so called plagiarsm .I think Seun should do something about this..so many people have been discouraged from posting their talent on here . I really don't blame them. They have to protect their work too.

Seun too should understand that, there are a lot of trafic brought into this Literature section. When good writters have been discouraged. You lose literature fans of Nairaland.

I suggest ,you build a code on Literature section that will never let anybody copy or even paste on Nairalan Literature section. I believe , this will protect your Nairaland fans and be confidence to post their talent here.

When Tiff. You are just a good writter. Wish yoou success on you endeavour.
Thanks, Sir,for reading my stories and I'm so glad you found them interesting. Seun should think about what you said.
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 5:28pm On Jan 22, 2015
crislyn:
Awww..this is sad. After almost a month of absence I came back now to meet this. I'm going to miss u Tiffanyj. What those people are doing is not right.
Seriously dear, I had no choice but to put the story on hold. How are you doing?
Re: Deceitful Couple by Marynneka(f): 8:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
TiffanyJ:

I'm doing great, just a bit busy these days. How are you doing, ma?
am fine and thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 23, 2015
TiffanyJ:
Goodmorning to you all. Thanks for the encouragement, I really appreciate you guys. Just realised that my stories are being posted in different threads, facebook and blogs and plagiarists are not helping matters. When I try to have a talk with them, they quickly shut me out. The few I met in facebook blocked me from even sending them a message.
I hate to say this but I've lost the zeal and therefore, I'm stopping this work indefinately. I might complete it, I might not but one thing is certain, Some readers wanted Shan's Story and I will be using this opportunity to write it but I won't post it here. For now, I will be around, reading others' stories and enjoying myself.
I'm gonna miss you guys so much because I'm so use to posting and reading your comments. Heemah, how is the clarion call going?

Tiffany, this post had my eyes swelled up with tears. I read one of your stories the day I joined Nairaland and since have been following you around. The fact that you made me complete my own story doesn't help matters at all.

But, stopping the story is the best for now. And Tiffany, if ever you decide to post any of your stories again, or even complete this, always remember to do a google search of your posts from time to time to catch the criminals before they post too much of your stories. I do that for every post of my amateur story.

I remember once that a plaigarist was caught and the pressure was made to be so much on him that he created an alternate account to beg desperately for forgiveness. I think that was last year. But now, we're talking of 5 or 6 criminals. Anybody who has not written one will not understand why this brings tears to my eyes.

Remember to give me a mention if you ever decide to complete this or decide to start a new story.

I'll miss your posts, big sister. embarassed
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
TiffanyJ, I just did a check and I saw that Story Time, another facebook page, is posting your stories. This is getting out of hand. So sad.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 9:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
laykorn:

Tiffany, this post had my eyes swelled up with tears. I read one of your stories the day I joined Nairaland and since have been following you around. The fact that you made me complete my own story doesn't help matters at all.

But, stopping the story is the best for now. And Tiffany, if ever you decide to post any of your stories again, or even complete this, always remember to do a google search of your posts from time to time to catch the criminals before they post too much of your stories. I do that for every post of my amateur story.

I remember once that a plaigarist was caught and the pressure was made to be so much on him that he created an alternate account to beg desperately for forgiveness. I think that was last year. But now, we're talking of 5 or 6 criminals. Anybody who has not written one will not understand why this brings tears to my eyes.

Remember to give me a mention if you ever decide to complete this or decide to start a new story.

I'll miss your posts, big sister. embarassed
Ayamlaykorn
Hy dear, longest of time, hope you are good? I don't think I will ever post any of my work on Nairaland again but will let you know when I start writing again.
So you finally finished your story? Wow congratulations, how can I read it? Can you pleasse give me the links to that facebook page you saw my work on? Thanks
Re: Deceitful Couple by D9ty7(m): 11:10pm On Jan 23, 2015
Tiffanyj, that's the best decision for now. Give me the link to any of those fb pages, I know how to deal with people like this.
I will be deleting my stories from Nairaland before the end of February and I'll have it stored on my computer, that way, no one can steal my works.
Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 23, 2015
Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
TiffanyJ:

Hy dear, longest of time, hope you are good? I don't think I will ever post any of my work on Nairaland again but will let you know when I start writing again.
So you finally finished your story? Wow congratulations, how can I read it? Can you pleasse give me the links to that facebook page you saw my work on? Thanks

https://m.facebook.com/storytimeoh?v=timeline&page=3&sectionLoadingID=m_timeline_loading_div_1422777599_0_36_3&timeend=1422777599&timestart=0&tm=AQBGC144RsrtvtX5&refid=17

Ayamlaykorn
Re: Deceitful Couple by Maryclaire1(f): 10:59am On Jan 27, 2015
So,so,sad... embarassedcoming backing hoping I wud read d rest of dis beautiful story now dis has 2 happen..watz wrong wit dis pple sef.d tin is dey will never grow no b swear but d main fact.reaping wre dey didn't sow dey just can't grow 4rm dre situation instead dey will alwayz fail.seun seriously nid 2 do sumtin abt dis if nt no 1 will post his\her story here again.so sorry abt dis tiffany and complement.am so going 2 miss u. embarassed
Re: Deceitful Couple by crislyn(f): 7:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
TiffanyJ:

Seriously dear, I had no choice but to put the story on hold. How are you doing?
I'm fine honey...take ur time and enjoy others stories...wld really miss u tho.
Re: Deceitful Couple by funmercy1(f): 8:43am On Feb 05, 2015
I super miss u tiff,hw far?
Re: Deceitful Couple by DanWrites(m): 9:37am On Feb 05, 2015
Follow LOVE AND OTHER THINGS THAT FOLLOW - The new hit series on DNB

http://danwrites90..com/2015/01/love-and-other-things-that-follow-1.html
Re: Deceitful Couple by heemah(f): 10:23pm On Feb 05, 2015
I miss Tiffanyj!
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 9:06pm On Feb 07, 2015
heemah:
I miss Tiffanyj!
And I really miss you more heemah. I also miss posting my work here, how is nysc treating you?
Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 09, 2015
long time ma hope you are doing well
Re: Deceitful Couple by uzolexis(f): 12:53am On Feb 10, 2015
Tiffanyj miss u so much...hope u r doing great?
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 2:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
A friend, Hassan85 succeeded in convincing me to complete this work. My updates willbegin sometime next week. You are all welcome aboard

8 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by Chubbiehills(f): 2:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
God bless you sister for doing that....
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 2:26pm On Mar 08, 2015
Chubbiehills:
God bless you sister for doing that....
God bless you too dear
Re: Deceitful Couple by Costlybabe: 3:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
Yeeeeepeeeeeee,tiffany is back,lets welcome her with a plate of amala and egusi soup

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
Costlybabe:
Yeeeeepeeeeeee,tiffany is back,lets welcome her with a plate of amala and egusi soup
can i get to chop also
Re: Deceitful Couple by hassan85(m): 5:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
TiffanyJ:
A friend, Hassan85 succeeded in convincing me to complete this work. My updates willbegin sometime next week. You are all welcome aboard
yumy yummy !!! finally! I never knew my persuasion was working.... Thanks all dsame. looking forward. And Hey u. doing d ryt thing. And for those plagiarising, Where is your pride bold step Tiffanyj

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (124) (Reply)

False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.