Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? (21543 Views)

Harrysong And Osuofia Register MTN Subscribers At Data Centre-pics / Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption / I Could Not Woo Women During My Undergraduate Years – Saka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by lordheir: 4:12am On Oct 16, 2014
Hw many times e won make front page shocked??I'll not reconsider.osuofia x naturally funny.saka forces himself funny
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by mrking3(m): 4:16am On Oct 16, 2014
So this DRY topic makes front page for the second time in a week? Is it that there are no better topic to replace it? Sometimes I don't just get Nairaland and their "modus operandi"
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by pyyxxaro: 4:29am On Oct 16, 2014
GEN. BUHARI (RTD) is better than both tongue
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by M4gunners: 5:10am On Oct 16, 2014
Are you looking for attantion or what? Create another Thread abeg . This is no more funny you know!
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by ElekeNtioba: 5:25am On Oct 16, 2014
AGAIN ??!!!....Does the OP hate Saka this much.
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by englishmart(m): 5:42am On Oct 16, 2014
Most of these mods don't even know what they are doing. They've been offline for months, just to return from leave to move a topic that is still on front-page to front-page. That duplications.

Mtscheew
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by ojsmscom(m): 6:06am On Oct 16, 2014
Both have no level of comparism,osuofia is d father,take it or leave itBoth have no level of comparism,osuofia is d father,take it or leave itBoth have no level of comparism,osuofia is d father,take it or leave it
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by wiringdpt(m): 6:11am On Oct 16, 2014
Nairaland is becoming a joke
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by QMark: 6:14am On Oct 16, 2014
Who is Saka? Unless Mobile Portability has anything to do with comedy. Saka wasn't a brand outside his lecturing job before MTN made him one. I still don't see him as a comedian let alone comparing him to the ever consistent Osuofia.

1 Like

Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by akpanikpe(m): 6:15am On Oct 16, 2014
tigonana:
Both of dem is funny though,but I like osufia well!!!
Oh boy see English, na you sef funny pass both of dem.

1 Like

Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by philantoxx(m): 6:21am On Oct 16, 2014
oga seun abeg sumfin has to be done about dis duplication of threads.
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by TeamSimple(m): 6:28am On Oct 16, 2014
I told you guys before its gonna be Tribal based Judgement. Well they both making millions and they both signed under MTN. Saka is a clown coz even withou him speaking his face makes u laff,osoufia on d other hand kills ur ribs with is comic words creativity.
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by EbuGeneral(m): 6:30am On Oct 16, 2014
i thought we've dealt with this poo some days ago? OSUOFIA is better for christ sake. nkem owoh can take up many roles in a movie be it ritualist, herbalist, good man, bad man, drunkard, rich man, poor man, etc. i cant even laugh when watching saka. mr ibu, charles awurum, charles inoji are better than saka period.
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by priscaoge(f): 6:35am On Oct 16, 2014
Ime Bishop Umoh grin
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by Omimah: 6:37am On Oct 16, 2014
kbshow100:
Abeg, how many times this thing wan make front page( it is obvoius that nairaland is sinking like PDPigs)
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by jmoore(m): 6:38am On Oct 16, 2014
Seun, some of your mods dey take weed.
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by abohrandy: 6:48am On Oct 16, 2014

Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by Archimedes9(m): 7:02am On Oct 16, 2014
Op hw can u say goat and cow which one is bigger!!!!!!!!
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by Janetozi(f): 7:07am On Oct 16, 2014
Rubbish!

Tomorrowm, this rubbish will make fp again.
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by Lanceslot(m): 7:45am On Oct 16, 2014
Wtf?!? This same topic on frontpage for the 2nd time in 1 week? Na wa oo.
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by Emyogalanya: 7:54am On Oct 16, 2014
Come o na because osuofia win saka na im make una repeat this topic shey na the return leg be this well sorry to burst ur bubble osuofia will still beat him hands down anyday anytime let it sink in to ur brain

2 Likes

Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 16, 2014
NairaMode:
I personally don't see any of them as being funny.
I will say Sakas personality is funny while Osuofia is just dramatic.
To choose, I will say Osuofia.
My opinion.

May I use this opportunity to say No To Recycled Politician in 2015 elections and No To Old Cargos. Vote Wisely.
Remember our challenges:

Unemployment
Crime and terrorism
Epileptic power supply
Inadequate industries
Bad roads
Abandoned contracts
Dilapidated social infrastructures
Barbaric hospitals
Backward educational infrastructures and institutions
Religious brainwashing
Human rights violation
Nepotism and favoritism in governance
Judicial corruption
Police brutality
Piracy
Moral decadence
Too may problems.

We need someone who will ameliorate all these friends not people with personal ambition, religions convictions to be forced upon others or someone who is dormant. Let us vote wisely not because of ourselves but for our children.

Really

Then all you need is Matthew 6:9&10 nutyn more. Dats d only solution to ur aforementioned problems.

The only government dat will eradicate poverty, curb crime, and satisfy d desires of all its indigenes - Gods kingdom.
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by Aida13: 8:40am On Oct 16, 2014
Osuofia is the more intelligent comedian. And lets face it, he's made more hit movies. So what's the comparison?? SMH
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by charming247(m): 8:50am On Oct 16, 2014
Haba saka never reach now, nkem owoh na senior man for comedy.
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by Guyman02: 8:58am On Oct 16, 2014
Osuofia should not be compared to Saka, he is in a world of his own as the king. Compare Mr Ibu or Victor Osuagwu with Saka they are in the same category.

It is from the smell of fart that you know the taste of faeces (Igbo proverb)
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by Noneroone(m): 9:34am On Oct 16, 2014
wtf

Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 16, 2014
Who be the idiott wey bring back this nonsense to front page again mtssew angry
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by kingvicking(m): 9:56am On Oct 16, 2014
elipheleh:
people i know are funny are bovi, one calabar guy likr that, osuofia . these three are on a class of their own.

but saka? nah.
i remember one time he came to stage to do comedy. he was just saying "and you know. and you know....ehmmm"....
he flopped and nobody laughed at his dry jokes. Gordons later came on stage and yabbed the Bleep out of him.
let saka just focus on adverts only. he aint funny joor

At least you end up sayiong he is good at something.
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by shadrach77: 10:12am On Oct 16, 2014
This website has turned to a joke. How many times will this topic appear on the FP? shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by fabregas04(m): 10:24am On Oct 16, 2014
Osuofia is better anyday, he's even Nigeria's best comedian IMO, Saka is only priviledged, he's not really that gud, he(Saka) is in same category with d likes of mr ibu, mr Latin etc. U will need to watch d likes of Ukwa, Atinga, long john, rosemary and johnbull 2see Osuofia in action, as 4 Saka, I can't really point to anyone except few adverts which re less than 5min. His facial look is gr8 anyway.
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by Chinom(m): 10:37am On Oct 16, 2014
elipheleh:
saka should be compared with guys like dede one day, mr ibu,

Very correct. Saka is a clown. No basis for the comparism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bally And Patoranking Collaborate, Pictured In Studio (Photos) / Iyanya, Ubi Franklin Reconcile After 5 Years / EndSARS: Tory Lanez Speaks On Police Brutality In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.