Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,203 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Peter Okoye As The Brand Ambassador For Olympic Milk - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye As The Brand Ambassador For Olympic Milk (21780 Views)

Fans Slam Paul Okoye As He Unveils Ist Lady Of His Label:Is She A Stripper?(pics / Peter Okoye Renews Olympic Milk Ambassador / Peter Okoye Is A Blue Father Christmas For Olympic Milk (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye As The Brand Ambassador For Olympic Milk by akinsadeez(m): 1:25pm On Oct 16, 2014
philantoxx:

peter okoye is not a brand.p square is.the company goofed.

Absolutely spot on. The average fan in some remote areas might not even know the name 'Okoye'. The name psquare will draw instant attention; peter Okoye won't. the company really goofed
Re: Peter Okoye As The Brand Ambassador For Olympic Milk by philantoxx(m): 2:06pm On Oct 16, 2014
akinsadeez:

Absolutely spot on. The average fan in some remote areas might not even know the name 'Okoye'. The name psquare will draw instant attention; peter Okoye won't. the company really goofed
exactly bro...dis shows yur level of sophistication.
Re: Peter Okoye As The Brand Ambassador For Olympic Milk by englishmart(m): 2:27pm On Oct 16, 2014
anitank:

You mean they mustn't?
yeah. Slip of the brain.
Thanks. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye As The Brand Ambassador For Olympic Milk by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 16, 2014
Olympic milk? Loya milk? why milk? why can't they go for international and big endorsement deals like Dbanj does. well,...
Re: Peter Okoye As The Brand Ambassador For Olympic Milk by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 16, 2014
nomabeeee:
smiles wt teary eyes* now u re gona mk me join u too

Take a hug girl.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye As The Brand Ambassador For Olympic Milk by Kingsimmer(m): 5:49pm On Oct 16, 2014
space booked...in exchange for ur ...
Re: Peter Okoye As The Brand Ambassador For Olympic Milk by Emmyvans: 7:34pm On Oct 16, 2014
You know, it's actually funny when some individuals rise up to condemn a product of some company.

A little enlightening should help. Now, the producers of Olympic milk, Nutricima is an arm of PZ Cussons.
The same company that produces the imperial leather and joy soap you used to have your bath while growing up, the Robb you often use when you've got some ache, the morning fresh you still use to get your dishes clean, the canoe soap you have been using to wash your coloured clothes, the Haier Thermocool refrigerator in your parents house and your own if you've got one, the mamador and kings vegetable oil you use for your cooking. A company that has been producing quality brands from time immemorial.

Then someone rises up to call Olympic milk a poor milk... SMH...
Please, go start a company

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye As The Brand Ambassador For Olympic Milk by Gorgeous58(f): 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2014
Congrats to Peter. #psquare fan
Re: Peter Okoye As The Brand Ambassador For Olympic Milk by phransix147(m): 10:37pm On Oct 16, 2014
Paul its time to let the dreads go... This is just one reason... You would look more responsible!
Re: Peter Okoye As The Brand Ambassador For Olympic Milk by mariblizzy(f): 10:37am On Oct 17, 2014
They are still together, whether its's peter or Paul. More over maybe they just. Needed the one that looks more responsible.
Re: Peter Okoye As The Brand Ambassador For Olympic Milk by Chinny5(f): 3:07pm On Oct 17, 2014
Estimable:
O. Obi
L. Love
Y. Your
M Mama
P. Papa
I. Is
C. Coming

Too dry
Re: Peter Okoye As The Brand Ambassador For Olympic Milk by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 3:09pm On Oct 17, 2014
Chinny5:

Too dry
as in en,,that was so stale like omg,,worst mnemonics ever,,I can do better dan dat
Re: Peter Okoye As The Brand Ambassador For Olympic Milk by fajinmi2: 11:08pm On Oct 17, 2014
Hi,
Recently, our website was featured in some major news networks. After helping
thousands of people get at home survey jobs from big companies worldwide, the media
finally caught on.

Big companies are willing to pay people just like you for your opinion
on their products and services. Usually, this is just in the form of a survey
you fill out online... takes about 5-10 minutes and can pay up to $35.

Click Here To Get Started Now! http://Fajmesite.forsurveys.

That's not bad for 5-10 minutes of work right? Especially if you are doing
10 surveys a day!

Because of this news story, we have seen thousands of new members signing up... so many people that we almost cannot even handle the demand.

We are on the verge of not accepting any new members for awhile. So, if
you are interested, you need to join RIGHT now because we will not be
accepting any new members within a few days until the demand dies down.

Don't delay, click the link below to start right away:
http://Fajmesite.forsurveys.

Regards,
Gary Mitchell
Re: Peter Okoye As The Brand Ambassador For Olympic Milk by naijarates(m): 12:49pm On Oct 18, 2014
cool

Re: Peter Okoye As The Brand Ambassador For Olympic Milk by emilo26(m): 5:26pm On Oct 18, 2014
akinsadeez:

i have just three questions to ask you and i want you to provide me with the answers. When we get the answers to these questions we can reach a conclusion.

1. Do you think peter signed the deal without paul knowing?
2. Do you think that the company didn't contact the twins before using peter?
3. Have p-square, ever branded for any company and do you think the company would not have tried to negotiate terms with both twins?

i await your response
Re: Peter Okoye As The Brand Ambassador For Olympic Milk by akinsadeez(m): 6:21pm On Oct 18, 2014
emilo26:

i have just three questions to ask you and i want you to provide me with the answers. When we get the answers to these questions we can reach a conclusion.

1. Do you think peter signed the deal without paul knowing?
2. Do you think that the company didn't contact the twins before using peter?
3. Have p-square, ever branded for any company and do you think the company would not have tried to negotiate terms with both twins?

i await your response
your questions are basically the same thing just put in another way
1) The rumor is that the deal was negotiated when the duo had their serious issues which almost led to their break up. it is therefore entirely possible that peter signed the deal without Paul's knowledge especially taking into account the example in 3 below.
2) They might have contacted both of them and they might not. However, whether they contacted both of them or not does not change the fact that in my opinion, they goofed by signing only peter.
3). Psquare signed a deal with a beer company in Congo early this month. see here; www.naijaurban.com/p-square-signs-deal-skol-beer-in-congo/ The other part of the question has been answered in 2.
This takes me back to my point in 2 above. Now is it not strange how both brothers signed the beer deal this month but only peter is signing the Olympic milk deal. does that look normal?
The beer company in congo would have gained little by signing only peter Okoye because how many people in congo will recognize the name peter Okoye. The name Psquare on the other hand is the brand. That is simply my point. Whether they tried negotiating with both or one of the brothers gave his approval is immaterial, the company goofed by signing only peter.
Now I want to see you dispute these points.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Empress Njamah Hangs Out With 2baba And Annie Idibia / Check Out The Wedding Invitation Card Of Mother Of 3, Ibinabo Fiberesima / Nengi: I Didn't Join The BBNaija WhatsApp Group Because I Don't Like Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.