Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,555 members, 7,801,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Should I Agree With Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Agree With Him? (3161 Views)

How Many Nlders Agree With This? (pics) / Ladies And Gentle Men, Do You Agree With This Illustration. Picture / Ladies,do U Totally Agree With This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Agree With Him? by annienonnie(f): 7:23pm On Oct 15, 2014
He only wants traditional marriage and nothing more. To me, traditional, court and white wedding MUST be done. What do I do?
Re: Should I Agree With Him? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 15, 2014
annienonnie:
He only wants traditional marriage and nothing more. To me, traditional, court and white wedding MUST be done. What do I do?

Have you told him this is important to you? He is not marrying himself he is marrying you so you guys should be able to work out something that is comfortable for both of you.

1 Like

Re: Should I Agree With Him? by pickabeau1: 7:28pm On Oct 15, 2014
Why MUST white b done

Court is necessary
Re: Should I Agree With Him? by yelonelo(f): 7:29pm On Oct 15, 2014
Insist on court marriage or nothing! What is wrong with women y will u let him dictate what he wants how about what u want? Court marriage is cheap if he is scared of d cost.
Re: Should I Agree With Him? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 15, 2014
You never ready to marry , berra do the trado and think of doing the rest when he's more receptive to it

1 Like

Re: Should I Agree With Him? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 15, 2014
annienonnie:

Hmmm. Sorry if I may ask is he avoiding that based on grounds of money?

Beside just saying why do court + white wedding? Just thinking money wise
Re: Should I Agree With Him? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 15, 2014
I'm an atheist so any gal I marry should get ready for traditional wedding only...
Re: Should I Agree With Him? by jmoore(m): 7:47pm On Oct 15, 2014
annienonnie:
Why do you want "trinity" wedding?
Re: Should I Agree With Him? by passionate88: 8:17pm On Oct 15, 2014
annienonnie:
MUST?... IF i ever want to get married, I will just observe and celebrate the court wedding, the rest will just b formalities.
Re: Should I Agree With Him? by Tallesty1(m): 8:17pm On Oct 15, 2014
annienonnie:
How many times do you want him to marry you?

Traditional marriage is complete.

Church wedding is also complete on it's own.

I don't know much about court wedding.

How much are you going to contribute?

1 Like

Re: Should I Agree With Him? by Tallesty1(m): 8:19pm On Oct 15, 2014
yelonelo:
Insist on court marriage or nothing! What is wrong with women y will u let him dictate what he wants how about what u want? Court marriage is cheap if he is scared of d cost.
It is not dictating what you want.

It is about bringing what it requires.

1 Like

Re: Should I Agree With Him? by kuderrich: 8:32pm On Oct 15, 2014
Dump him ode, u think making is easy abi? He shud waste all his money on partying abi,make hunger come dey wire am later.
Re: Should I Agree With Him? by Dygeasy(m): 8:39pm On Oct 15, 2014
yelonelo:
Insist on court marriage or nothing! What is wrong with women y will u let him dictate what he wants how about what u want? Court marriage is cheap if he is scared of d cost
The OP here wants three 'marriages'. Isn't that too much?
Re: Should I Agree With Him? by MizMyColi(f): 2:17pm On Oct 16, 2014
embarassed embarassed

So no hope for me? embarassed embarassed
Cabinbiscuit:
I'm an atheist so any gal I marry should get ready for traditional wedding only...
Re: Should I Agree With Him? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
MizMyColi:
embarassed embarassed

So no hope for me? embarassed embarassed

Pwahahaha... You are married nah, or isn't it?
Re: Should I Agree With Him? by MizMyColi(f): 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2014
Cabinbiscuit:

Pwahahaha... You are married nah, or isn't it?

embarassed embarassed
What difference would it make?
embarassed embarassed
Re: Should I Agree With Him? by Beckharm: 2:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
3 weddings?. You want him to spend all his money on wedding with this your big teeth?. You must be high on diesel. You want him to go to court so you can divorce him after 5 months and share his property? . You must be craz.y for wanting all this. I split on you

1 Like

Re: Should I Agree With Him? by Beckharm: 3:02pm On Oct 16, 2014
MizMyColi:

embarassed embarassed
embarassed embarassed

Please advice your sister. She see husband she still dey fight for marriage. Please take her to near by church and see sisters testimonies on the utter. Take her to redeem and winners during shilow and convention to see pretty and set ladies begging God for husband.
Re: Should I Agree With Him? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 3:03pm On Oct 16, 2014
Traditional and Court marriage is enough. Most especially if there isn't much money to spend.

I'll advice you insist on court o.
Re: Should I Agree With Him? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 16, 2014
MizMyColi:

embarassed embarassed
embarassed embarassed

What is 'IT' in this sentence exactly? Hehehe *scratches head* You know say I dull grin
Re: Should I Agree With Him? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 16, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:
Traditional and Court marriage is enough. Most especially if there isn't much money to spend.

I'll advice you insist on court o.

Why should she insist on court marriage? Traditional marriage never do?
Re: Should I Agree With Him? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 3:13pm On Oct 16, 2014
Cabinbiscuit:

Why should she insist on court marriage? Traditional marriage never do?

Just for formality and legal sake my brother. Will you have your sister marry without any evidence backing up her marriage and rights to the husband's properties? Imagine if she sacrifices all to make the husband eventually successful and the man dies leaving properties, you want make family chance her abi?

Besides, court wedding is not expensive at all o. Just the two of you and two witnesses, that's all.

1 Like

Re: Should I Agree With Him? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:

Just for formality and legal sake my brother. Will you have your sister marry without any evidence backing up her marriage and rights to the husband's properties? Imagine if she sacrifices all to make the husband eventually successful and the man dies leaving properties, you want make family chance her abi?

Besides, court wedding is not expensive at all o. Just the two of you and two witnesses, that's all.

Where does family members still oppress a late member's widow in this Nigeria...? For formality sake sha, when/if I marry, its traditional wedding and maybe court wedding. Those bastard thieves in the church won't see my 1 naira.
Re: Should I Agree With Him? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2014
Cabinbiscuit:

Where does family members still oppress a late member's widow in this Nigeria...?
For formality sake sha, when/if I marry, its traditional wedding and maybe court wedding. Those bastard thieves in the church won't see my 1 naira.

Ol'boy shoo! Abi you dey Yankee so? Open a thread on that and see the mad response you'll get. It still happens like hell yea!
Re: Should I Agree With Him? by MizMyColi(f): 3:27pm On Oct 16, 2014
Cabinbiscuit:

What is 'IT' in this sentence exactly? Hehehe *scratches head* You know say I dull grin

Okay, @Topic got me thinking rather loudly.
[size=4pt](please to my readers, this is a very personal opinion, no offense meant)
I'm about to rant and ramble, forgive me.[/size].

I don't go to church. I just haven't seen one that suits me, I'd rather stay home than subject myself to any form of mental torture.

Yet I wanna wed in a church
Which church, if I may ask, one that I may not be willing to attend regularly once the ceremony is over?

Do I have to wed in a church, owh, maybe I'm just interested in wearing that white Gown and have a few people come and watch a pastor/priest wed me.
The same pastor, I just might abhor listening to on a normal day.

Isn't that a hypocrisy of sorts.

Maybe I'm just being my usual Confused/Confuzzled self.

Maybe I'm a victim of conditioning, because over time, I've been taught to believe that a wedding without white wedding and reception and asoebi is incomplete.

Maybe, I'm unwilling to let go of that conditioning. embarassed

Maybe....... undecided

Okay, I was kidding all along okay?
I'm not married either.

I saw you on that frustrated thread, it occurred to me I haven't seen you around in a while, wanted saying Hi, but I changed my mind. So I thought to check your profile, for an accidental profile picture tongue, then I thought to check your posts too.
That's how I landed on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Should I Agree With Him? by Tymax(m): 3:31pm On Oct 16, 2014
Look at your mouth like "MUST".
Re: Should I Agree With Him? by MisterLongman(m): 3:51pm On Oct 16, 2014
Three weddings haba, you want to suck the guys finances...... And those insisting on court wedding, what difference will it make....
Re: Should I Agree With Him? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 16, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:

Ol'boy shoo! Abi you dey Yankee so? Open a thread on that and see the mad response you'll get. It still happens like hell yea!
Lol. Na naija I dey. If not wedding in a church would be a deal breaker then we didn't have a deal to start with.
Re: Should I Agree With Him? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 16, 2014
MizMyColi:

Okay, @Topic got me thinking rather loudly.
[size=4pt](please to my readers, this is a very personal opinion, no offense meant)
I'm about to rant and ramble, forgive me.[/size].

I don't go to church. I just haven't seen one that suits me, I'd rather stay home than subject myself to any form of mental torture.

Yet I wanna wed in a church
Which church, if I may ask, one that I may not be willing to attend regularly once the ceremony is over?

Do I have to wed in a church, owh, maybe I'm just interested in wearing that white Gown and have a few people come and watch a pastor/priest wed me.
The same pastor, I just might abhor listening to on a normal day.

Isn't that a hypocrisy of sorts.

Maybe I'm just being my usual Confused/Confuzzled self.

Maybe I'm a victim of conditioning, because over time, I've been taught to believe that a wedding without white wedding and reception and asoebi is incomplete.

Maybe, I'm unwilling to let go of that conditioning. embarassed

Maybe....... undecided

Okay, I was kidding all along okay?
I'm not married either.

I saw you on that frustrated thread, it occurred to me I haven't seen you around in a while, wanted saying Hi, but I changed my mind. So I thought to check your profile, for an accidental profile picture tongue, then I thought to check your posts too.
That's how I landed on this thread.

That was a long one. pheeew. I can't marry in a church, it'll be hypocrisy since I drift in between atheism, agnosticism and deism.
You ain't married? lol. Explains the first comment. And I wonder who the lucky bastid is gon' be. yep, lucky.
And yes, you should let go of that conditioning. Really.

Someone actually noticed I haven't been commenting? wow! I'm flattered. I've been good sha...just haven't been feeling recent topics. Better stay silent than troll grin

And pls, don't mind some of my posts... grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

E Don Happen. Am In Trobull +pics / How To Blow Any Woman's Mind In Bed Using Your Tongue / Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.