Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,307 members, 7,780,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:50 PM

Should I Agree With Him? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Agree With Him? (3148 Views)

How Many Nlders Agree With This? (pics) / Ladies And Gentle Men, Do You Agree With This Illustration. Picture / Ladies,do U Totally Agree With This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Agree With Him? by Exjoker(m): 4:22pm On Oct 16, 2014
What! you must undergo both three weddings?...Which of the wedding you listed isn't a full wedding on it own?...What a waste of reasources
Re: Should I Agree With Him? by MizMyColi(f): 4:23pm On Oct 16, 2014
Cabinbiscuit:

That was a long one. pheeew. I can't marry in a church, it'll be hypocrisy since I drift in between atheism, agnosticism and deism.
You ain't married? lol. Explains the first comment. And I wonder who the lucky bastid is gon' be. yep, lucky.
And yes, you should let go of that conditioning. Really.

Someone actually noticed I haven't been commenting? wow! I'm flattered. I've been good sha...just haven't been feeling recent topics. Better stay silent than troll grin

And pls, don't mind some of my posts... grin

Owh, Okay.
Timely Disclaimer cheesy
Thanks btw.

1 Like

Re: Should I Agree With Him? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 16, 2014
Exjoker:
What! you must undergo both three weddings?...Which of the wedding you listed isn't a full wedding on it own?...What a waste of reasources

Bros, I tire oh.
Re: Should I Agree With Him? by Youngzedd(m): 8:19pm On Oct 16, 2014
annienonnie:
He only wants traditional marriage and nothing more. To me, traditional, court and white wedding MUST be done. What do I do?

I respect your opinion.

The truth must be told, if you can't contribute 50% of the total expenditure, park well dear.

Better wait for our President 's son to come and ask for your hand in marriage.

I don vex, where women plenty.

Good luck.
Re: Should I Agree With Him? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2015
kuderrich:
Dump him ode, u think making is easy abi? He shud waste all his money on partying abi,make hunger come dey wire am later.
ha ha ha lol
Re: Should I Agree With Him? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 12, 2015
manage it or leave him for someone else, the ball is in your court dear, but don't forget most things in life has a way of repeating themselves next could be same, your ability to compromise (which is needed in every marriage/relationship) is being tested, one will have to bend tor the other this time it has to be you.
Re: Should I Agree With Him? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 12, 2015
dis is 2015., am sure op did nt agree nd still single
Re: Should I Agree With Him? by annienonnie(f): 3:06am On Oct 12, 2015
Wow! I have seen and read all comments, good and bad alike but ma decision was because he is not from ma own side. Besides, I don't want elaborate parties.
1:court wedding can be just us and our witnesses, no party.
2: traditional wedding, for me can be a bit elaborate or however he wants it.
3:church wedding can be just the blessing
But the wahala is that he doesn't want. To. Hear. Court. He is. Rivers and I am Anambra.
#annienonniemindset#i dont want troubles later

(1) (2) (Reply)

Serious Question, No Ofense & Please Advise! / If A Feminist Female Asks A Male To Pay For A Date, Is This Hypocritical? / My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.