Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,775 members, 7,802,381 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

I Have A Very Distrustful Nature - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Very Distrustful Nature (3371 Views)

Who Is More Selfish In Nature? Men Or Women? / Don't Mistake A Man Unaffectionate Nature For Evidence That He Doesn't Love You / What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I Have A Very Distrustful Nature by cbrass(m): 11:10am On Oct 29, 2014
Godmother:

Geez! My fault you say?!
Pls explain to me how it is my fault that a grown-up man/woman chooses to mess up when given a second opportunity. Just as an example, if you sin against God and he forgives you, then you go back to your sins, does it make it His fault that you sinned again?

Ok let's use a php function called explode() to separate the two man and God grin

Man
First if som1 truly changed and you your self knew they changed and some thing suddenly happens again, then check yourself wether it was your actions that led to their reactions according to physics third law.(Cos I want to believe that you get the reactions of your actions well only elseif they never changed which is still your fault for misjudging tongue

God
God is for ever forgiving and merciful, am sure you have sinned against God numerous times and He has forgiven you so don't bring that argument here cos its invalid and gonna give errors cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Guess What This Girl Is Looking For At The Beach.( Photo) / Pedophilia Is More Accepted In Africa Than Abroad / She Claims Her Husband Raped Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.