Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

If Buhari Win, I Will Run Out To Sri Lanka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Buhari Win, I Will Run Out To Sri Lanka (842 Views)

I Will Run For Presidency Under PDP In 2019 – Lamido / Fuel Scarcity To Continue As Importers Run Out Of Bank Credit!! / If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Buhari Win, I Will Run Out To Sri Lanka by NwaTeacher1: 8:11pm On Oct 15, 2014
Anyday General Buhari emerge as Naija President, i will run to Sri Lanka for safety. I can't stand a Sharia Law govt in my life. Hand will cut if i hold a woman. My head will be cut if i kiss a woman. 100 flogs of Koboko if i drink beer, 50 flogs if i bend down low. God please save your children from this Jihadist. God please

4 Likes

Re: If Buhari Win, I Will Run Out To Sri Lanka by Firefire(m): 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2014
cheesy then behave yourself when he becomes President of Arewa Federation Republic (AFR) grin IN 2025AD
Re: If Buhari Win, I Will Run Out To Sri Lanka by EvangSDKalu: 9:04pm On Oct 15, 2014
[quote author=Firefire post=27174959] cheesy then behave yourself when he becomes President of Arewa Federation Republic (AFR) grin IN 2025AD[/quote

It have been postponed to 4020AD

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Win, I Will Run Out To Sri Lanka by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 15, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin Funny People.
Re: If Buhari Win, I Will Run Out To Sri Lanka by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 15, 2014
Children of Hate and Lovers of Mental slavery doing all they know to keep the Clueless one in Power

A man who didnt implement the stupid and propaganda driven 'Sharia' lies when he was Head of State with all constitutional laws suspended is the person silly lowlifers are saying will turn Nigeria into an Islamic state

Some people are so patently foolish even though they might be educated!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Win, I Will Run Out To Sri Lanka by ratiken(m): 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2014
soroptimist:
Children of Hate and Lovers of Mental slavery doing all they know to keep the Clueless one in Power

A man who didnt implement the stupid and propaganda driven 'Sharia' lies when he was Head of State with all constitutional laws suspended is the person silly lowlifers are saying will turn Nigeria into an Islamic state

Some people are so patently foolish even though they might be educated!

So in your clear church unbiased mind, you go take your God given fingers thumb print renowned bigot and terrorist even with all the info at your disposal.
Chaii, devil go don even give up on una.

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Win, I Will Run Out To Sri Lanka by NwaTeacher1: 10:43am On Oct 16, 2014
Naija is 5months pregnancy. She will deliver on 14th Feb. 2015. We don't know weda she will deliver male, female, twin males, twin females, twin male female etc.

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Win, I Will Run Out To Sri Lanka by desgiezd(m): 10:49am On Oct 16, 2014
NwaTeacher1:
Anyday General Buhari emerge as Naija President, i will run to Sri Lanka for safety. I can't stand a Sharia Law govt in my life. A situation were my hand will cut off if i hold a woman. My head will be cut if i kiss a woman. 100 flog of Koboko if i drink beer, 50 flog if i bend down low. God please save your children from this Jihadist. God please

What manner of English Language is this? Your hand will cut off? We need to know the schools you attended, please.
Re: If Buhari Win, I Will Run Out To Sri Lanka by Johnnyessence(m): 12:34pm On Oct 16, 2014
we are not carried away with d statement they always said he's a " religious fanatic this stmt is wrong buhari is a gentle and God fearing leader he will surely win with a huge landslide u don't know anything yet.d clueless president we av at d center should be preparing for his handover note oooooo .
Re: If Buhari Win, I Will Run Out To Sri Lanka by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 16, 2014
If you like run inside bermuda triangle. Nothing concern us. Life goes on
Re: If Buhari Win, I Will Run Out To Sri Lanka by asandigbo(f): 1:01pm On Oct 16, 2014
Buhari cannot win. come 2015, I want to see d dogs and baboons that will flow in blood.

(1) (Reply)

Soldiers Sent To Sambisa Forest With Guns But No Bullet / Election:casting Your Vote And Defending You Vote / Nigeria's Problems: Tunde Bakari Accuses Obasanjor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.