Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

What Exactly Is A Bad Boy?? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Exactly Is A Bad Boy?? (2941 Views)

What Exactly Is The Duty Of A Wife? / Man Dumps Wife For Being A Bad Cook / What Exactly Is A Man's Duty In The Home Nowadays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Exactly Is A Bad Boy?? by Stillfire: 10:05pm On Oct 15, 2014
kaya09:

Its not a drug o!

It is a drug. A drug is any substance that brings about a change in biological functions through its chemical actions. Aspirin is a drug, weed is also a drug. They all bring about a chemical change in the body.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is A Bad Boy?? by iykedare(m): 10:05pm On Oct 15, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Kaya, you have said something important in your post.
Weed helped you through hard times. This is one of the most important reasons people take drugs of all kinds. They need something to numb unpleasant feelings they are for some reason unable to cope with. Then the "help", the drug, becomes an addiction and every addiction destroys people sooner or later.

I don't judge you but I want you to know that life is more beautiful when you stay clear and more importantly healthy and fit.

I'm surprised that you can give reasonable advice. Nice one.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is A Bad Boy?? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 15, 2014
Stillfire:
Ewww weed smokers are not attractive. They often have dry faces and look like they are two seconds from death.

There is nothing sexy for me in a man that smokes, if he likes let him be James Bond. cool

Your girlfriend must really love you to put up with it. Good luck.

Exactly. They always look malnourished. And mouth odour is their close companion. Not to talk of the discoloured dentition they get. Ewwwww.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is A Bad Boy?? by naturally: 10:58pm On Oct 15, 2014
Stillfire:

Naa I don't need any 'cannabis' to be witty, my wit comes naturally. tongue

Noted
Re: What Exactly Is A Bad Boy?? by golddeejay(m): 12:00am On Oct 16, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Exactly. They always look malnourished. And mouth odour is their close companion. Not to talk of the discoloured dentition they get. Ewwwww.
u r getting it wrong, is like u r describing an ebola victim. Hav been on weed for as long as i can rememba, the only clue u will is my red eyes wch z no big deal cos m dark. Its all abt taking care of urself and eating gud food
Re: What Exactly Is A Bad Boy?? by idu1(m): 6:48am On Oct 16, 2014
Tallesty1:
Lemme check ur dp, you sound like you are under the influence of jegemi.(A strong idoma/kogi weed)
hehehehe how do u know that menh? Is a very strong weed............
Re: What Exactly Is A Bad Boy?? by Tallesty1(m): 7:25am On Oct 16, 2014
idu1:
hehehehe how do u know that menh? Is a very strong weed............
My state shares boundary with the two states.

It is strong and deadly.
Re: What Exactly Is A Bad Boy?? by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 16, 2014
golddeejay:
u r getting it wrong, is like u r describing an ebola victim. Hav been on weed for as long as i can rememba, the only clue u will is my red eyes wch z no big deal cos m dark. Its all abt taking care of urself and eating gud food

Having red eyes isnt a good sight to behold for a guy. It shows you are really endangering your health smoking that stuff. when you are dark, you will look better with bright eyes. Heavy smokers ive seen always look malnourished no matter how much good food they eat.
Re: What Exactly Is A Bad Boy?? by golddeejay(m): 8:48am On Oct 16, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Having red eyes isnt a good sight to behold for a guy. It shows you are really endangering your health smoking that stuff. when you are dark, you will look better with bright eyes. Heavy smokers ive seen always look malnourished no matter how much good food they eat.
Aiit baby...guess u hav seen bad heavy smokers. Me am smooth, mayb not dat handsome but i sure luk beta than most non smokers. And hu cares,for me the pros pass the cons.

You ladies always want guys that do not smoke, drink, flirt arnd. If ur guy said he is nt doing any of dose 3, then he is doin the fourth...LYING. I am kinda polygamous tongue ...i like my gal n i like my weed. If my gal asked me to choose btw two of them...she is on a long tin cool
Re: What Exactly Is A Bad Boy?? by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 16, 2014
golddeejay:
Aiit baby...guess u hav seen bad heavy smokers. Me am smooth, mayb not dat handsome but i sure luk beta than most non smokers. And hu cares,for me the pros pass the cons.

You ladies always want guys that do not smoke, drink, flirt arnd. If ur guy said he is nt doing any of dose 3, then he is doin the fourth...LYING. I am kinda polygamous tongue ...i like my gal n i like my weed. If my gal asked me to choose btw two of them...she is on a long tin cool

Its your choice to keep smoking. smoking never has benefits. im sure you know that deep down. Of course, we all want people with healthy lifestyles. I for one cannot date a smoker because i dnt like such lifestyle. so any lady who detests such would not bother dating one. it would be stupid of any lady to expect a guy who smokes to stop for her sake. Not every guy smokes, drinks and cheats. We still have men who dnt do any of the above.
Re: What Exactly Is A Bad Boy?? by golddeejay(m): 9:27am On Oct 16, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Its your choice to keep smoking. smoking never has benefits. im sure you know that deep down. Of course, we all want people with healthy lifestyles. I for one cannot date a smoker because i dnt like such lifestyle. so any lady who detests such would not bother dating one. it would be stupid of any lady to expect a guy who smokes to stop for her sake. Not every guy smokes, drinks and cheats. We still have men who dnt do any of the above.
u must be kidding me, a guy that doesnt smoke, drink, cheat, tell lies. Wow...he must be Jesus
Re: What Exactly Is A Bad Boy?? by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 16, 2014
golddeejay:
u must be kidding me, a guy that doesnt smoke, drink, cheat, tell lies. Wow...he must be Jesus

Telling lies is general for all humans. I lie, you lie. I am talking about smoking, drinking and cheating. Sorry i was supposed to say 'Drinking too much'. There are men who dnt drink too much. You could be surrounded by friends who are just like you. which is why you dnt know such men exist.
Re: What Exactly Is A Bad Boy?? by silkguacamole: 10:08am On Oct 16, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Kaya, you have said something important in your post.
Weed helped you through hard times. This is one of the most important reasons people take drugs of all kinds. They need something to numb unpleasant feelings they are for some reason unable to cope with. Then the "help", the drug, becomes an addiction and every addiction destroys people sooner or later.
I don't judge you but I want you to know that life is more beautiful when you stay clear and more importantly healthy and fit.

OP, ur nt a bad boy (sumone already described wt dt is quite succintly) bt let me explain ur babe's fear.

Ur gonna get married, and u'll both be happy. She gets pregnant and unexpectedly falls into labour, then she calls you. U had stepped out for a smoke. Upon hearing her voice on the other end u jst knw ur too stoned to drive. Well, she forgives ds incident.

Ur crawling son stumbles upon a package, and as all kids do, he puts it in his mouth. No one knws hw he got it, bt its ther, in his hands and its too late b4 anyone notices...she won't forgive ds incident.

Yes its all in "our" minds. Rationalize it all u want, but, one thing is certain...

Guy, ur babe loves you. Period!
Re: What Exactly Is A Bad Boy?? by golddeejay(m): 10:50am On Oct 16, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Telling lies is general for all humans. I lie, you lie. I am talking about smoking, drinking and cheating. Sorry i was supposed to say 'Drinking too much'. There are men who dnt drink too much. You could be surrounded by friends who are just like you. which is why you dnt know such men exist.
now we all tell lies, some men dont drink too much (m wondering how u measure ur 'too much')...since u put emphasizes on healthy living frm ur pevious post, then alcohol in any proportion is bad for one's health, notn like too much. Sure i'm surrounded by guys like me, we do our tinz...either u like/love us or u waka. We r real unlike the fake men that u kno that indulge in 'tinz' n pretend.

Aiit baby...i respect ur stand and view. If all ladies r lyk u, then am a fada already :p tongue
Re: What Exactly Is A Bad Boy?? by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 16, 2014
golddeejay:
now we all tell lies, some men dont drink too much (m wondering how u measure ur 'too much')...since u put emphasizes on healthy living frm ur pevious post, then alcohol in any proportion is bad for one's health, notn like too much. Sure i'm surrounded by guys like me, we do our tinz...either u like/love us or u waka. We r real unlike the fake men that u kno that indulge in 'tinz' n pretend.

Aiit baby...i respect ur stand and view. If all ladies r lyk u, then am a fada already :p tongue

Lol. even research shows that wine is good for the heart. It chases away heart diseases. some alcohol help women fight menstrual pain. Therefore alcohol is not entirely bad. But we all know too much of everything is bad. what is considered too much is relative. any amount of alcohol that leads to drunken state/change in mental state is too much.

You feel every other man who is not like you is pretending. lol. Do i sense envy from you? Have it in mind that different men come from different backgrounds with different orientation. There are men who reason like me that detest such lifestyle and value their health. They cannot pretend to love it when they fully know the dangers behind it. Its all about upbringing and knowledge. So where is the pretence here? Just appreciate the differences in others rather than secretly envying them and concluding they are pretending.
Re: What Exactly Is A Bad Boy?? by Stillfire: 12:28pm On Oct 16, 2014
golddeejay:

Red eyes?? Bloody hell! shocked shocked shocked shocked And you think it's no big deal because you're dark? Rotflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: What Exactly Is A Bad Boy?? by golddeejay(m): 1:08pm On Oct 16, 2014
Stillfire:

Red eyes?? Bloody hell! shocked shocked shocked shocked And you think it's no big deal because you're dark? Rotflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
yeah, blood stained like the devilish, kinda love them that way...sometymz m like dis cool
Re: What Exactly Is A Bad Boy?? by golddeejay(m): 2:22pm On Oct 16, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Lol. even research shows that wine is good for the heart. It chases away heart diseases. some alcohol help women fight menstrual pain. Therefore alcohol is not entirely bad. But we all know too much of everything is bad. what is considered too much is relative. any amount of alcohol that leads to drunken state/change in mental state is too much.

You feel every other man who is not like you is pretending. lol. Do i sense envy from you? Have it in mind that different men come from different backgrounds with different orientation. There are men who reason like me that detest such lifestyle and value their health. They cannot pretend to love it when they fully know the dangers behind it. Its all about upbringing and knowledge. So where is the pretence here? Just appreciate the differences in others rather than secretly envying them and concluding they are pretending.
U really got me laffin wit that envying tin. I aint envyin no man. u r a lady so u r observing from distance...when i say some guys pretend, baby girl i kno wat m talking abt. Guys can date for mths witout their gals knowin they smoke or drink. I can do dat too but i dont giv a fvck.

So u telling me the few benefits of alcohol consumption. What of the enormous side effects like aneamia, cancer, cardiovasculae diseases, fibrosis, hyperglycermia, hypoglycemia(for diabetics people), kidney diseases, malnutrition(frm loss of apetite),nervous disorder, obesity, psychological disturbances etc

let me give u few benefits of 'moderate' smoking of weed, who knows i may turn u into a 'believer'(i love gals that smoke)

*helps stop cancer spreading
*can increase lung capacity(contrary to popular belief...weed is nt cigarette, u kno)
*can be used to treat glaucoma
*control epileptic seizures
*slow the progression of Alzheimer's disease
*lessen the side effect of hepatitis c and increase treatment
*treats inflammatory bowel diseases like ulcer
*relieves arthritis discomfort
*use to treat cramp n discomfort that causes premenstrual syndome symtoms
*reduce the symtoms of parkison's disease
*i will stop here

so baby, what do u tink. Can i roll one for you
Re: What Exactly Is A Bad Boy?? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 16, 2014
golddeejay:
U really got me laffin wit that envying tin. I aint envyin no man. u r a lady so u r observing from distance...when i say some guys pretend, baby girl i kno wat m talking abt. Guys can date for mths witout their gals knowin they smoke or drink. I can do dat too but i dont giv a fvck.

So u telling me the few benefits of alcohol consumption. What of the enormous side effects like aneamia, cancer, cardiovasculae diseases, fibrosis, hyperglycermia, hypoglycemia(for diabetics people), kidney diseases, malnutrition(frm loss of apetite),nervous disorder, obesity, psychological disturbances etc

let me give u few benefits of 'moderate' smoking of weed, who knows i may turn u into a 'believer'(i love gals that smoke)

*helps stop cancer spreading
*can increase lung capacity(contrary to popular belief...weed is nt cigarette, u kno)
*can be used to treat glaucoma
*control epileptic seizures
*slow the progression of Alzheimer's disease
*lessen the side effect of hepatitis c and increase treatment
*treats inflammatory bowel diseases like ulcer
*relieves arthritis discomfort
*use to treat cramp n discomfort that causes premenstrual syndome symtoms
*reduce the symtoms of parkison's disease
*i will stop here

so baby, what do u tink. Can i roll one for you

I dnt care about men who pretend to be what they are not. That is their problem. They cannot continue to pretend for long when smoking habit reveals itself with bad breath, Red eyes, discoloured teeth, black lips, black gums, dirty fingers and what not.

Hahahhahahaaha. You are listing the cons of smoking weed and twisting them to your own taste for argument sake. So where is the source of this info? Courtsey of whom? W.H.O? C.D.C? You must be joking.
Re: What Exactly Is A Bad Boy?? by golddeejay(m): 2:41pm On Oct 16, 2014
Sophyrocks:

I dnt care about men who pretend to be what they are not. That is their problem. They cannot continue to pretend for long when smoking habit reveals itself with bad breath, Red eyes, discoloured teeth, black lips, black gums, dirty fingers and what not.

Hahahhahahaaha. You are listing the cons of smoking weed and twisting them to your own taste for argument sake. So where is the source of this info? Courtsey of whom? W.H.O? C.D.C? You must be joking.
Lol, researches back up my claims. They r all over the internet
Re: What Exactly Is A Bad Boy?? by itstpia1: 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2014
Is the thread about what makes a bad boy or is it only about smoking weed?
Re: What Exactly Is A Bad Boy?? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 16, 2014
golddeejay:
Lol, researches back up my claims. They r all over the internet

We have Medical marijuana which is used to cure pain and cancer. There is still a danger in using it to treat patients. because these patients mostly have low immune system. Therefore, taking marijuana further reduces your immune system down to nothing and exposes your body to other infections. Its not advisable for people infected with HIV to take it because it reduces their immune system level down to full blown AIDS. But do you know that the recreational marijuana smoked by you and others reduces your immune system, exposes your lungs/respiratory system to cancer, causes stroke, dangerous to the kidneys, causes high blood pressure, causes Testicular cancer in young men, tremors, seizures and Nausea.

Just in a short term, it causes;

*Mental disorders/illnesses
*Impairs perception
*Distorts judgement, thinking, memory and learning.
*Depression, Paranoia, uncontrollable aggressiveness, delusions and hallucinations. This is why weed smokers do not always reason properly and act appropraitely.

All of these happen when you continually take One wrap per day not to talk of the many wraps people take each day. So your organs at risk of damage are; Your respiratory tract, your kidney, your testicles, your heart and your brain.
Re: What Exactly Is A Bad Boy?? by golddeejay(m): 4:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
Sophyrocks:

We have Medical marijuana which is used to cure pain and cancer. There is still a danger in using it to treat patients. because these patients mostly have low immune system. Therefore, taking marijuana further reduces your immune system down to nothing and exposes your body to other infections. Its not advisable for people infected with HIV to take it because it reduces their immune system level down to full blown AIDS. But do you know that the recreational marijuana smoked by you and others reduces your immune system, exposes your lungs/respiratory system to cancer, causes stroke, dangerous to the kidneys, causes high blood pressure, causes Testicular cancer in young men, tremors, seizures and Nausea.

Just in a short term, it causes;

*Mental disorders/illnesses
*Impairs perception
*Distorts judgement, thinking, memory and learning.
*Depression, Paranoia, uncontrollable aggressiveness, delusions and hallucinations. This is why weed smokers do not always reason properly and act appropraitely.

All of these happen when you continually take One wrap per day not to talk of the many wraps people take each day. So your organs at risk of damage are; Your respiratory tract, your kidney, your testicles, your heart and your brain.
ur source? Besides one wrap per day is still minimal and cannot have all the negative effect u listed. Whateva have benefits surely will have negative effects but the benefits outweigh d negative effects...but u will nt undastand. Anyway u try sha
Re: What Exactly Is A Bad Boy?? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 16, 2014
To be frank am more confused by what y'all saying!
Re: What Exactly Is A Bad Boy?? by bennyrazz: 7:57pm On Oct 16, 2014
I can't faawking wait to see the commercials of when weed is legalized grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Mothers How Many Days Does Your Baby Finish A Tin Of Infant Formula / Wealth Creation Centre. "BUILDING MIND FOR WEALTHY LIVING" Through The WORD / ,,,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.