Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Photos : Meet Ahmed Musa's Wife , Son And Mum - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos : Meet Ahmed Musa's Wife , Son And Mum (110036 Views)

Captain Ahmed Musa Doing A Bricklayer Job(photos) / Enyeama, Musa Shortlisted For African Footballer Of The Year Award / Ahmed Musa's Wife Gives Birth To Their 2nd Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos : Meet Ahmed Musa's Wife , Son And Mum by Caseless: 1:37pm On Oct 16, 2014
Vikky014:
AS FOR ME.I CANT WEAR A CLOTH DAT SAYS AM A TERRORIST DUCK.ALRIGHT!!!!
ok...fine. Do as u pleases.
Re: Photos : Meet Ahmed Musa's Wife , Son And Mum by jamace(m): 1:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
luvinhubby:
He celebrated his 22nd birthday today.
Has a son that is about 2yrs old.
Has a wife that looks in her late twenties.

The story no join at all. shocked
Nna, you wicked o; doing extrapolations on de guy's life and times. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos : Meet Ahmed Musa's Wife , Son And Mum by pen2(m): 2:08pm On Oct 16, 2014
luvinhubby:

grin
Sharp guy
Re: Photos : Meet Ahmed Musa's Wife , Son And Mum by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 16, 2014
Vikky014:
check her cloth before attacking me pls
olodo wots wrong with her clothing
Re: Photos : Meet Ahmed Musa's Wife , Son And Mum by Lawalemi(m): 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2014
The 22years old Ahmed Musa
Re: Photos : Meet Ahmed Musa's Wife , Son And Mum by acenazt: 2:28pm On Oct 16, 2014
Khalessi:
His wife looks very decent, not your typical footballer's wife.
lol Mehn. if him go marry any kind wife him mama no go give am tuwo chop. Malo guy,malo wife.
Re: Photos : Meet Ahmed Musa's Wife , Son And Mum by jamesyria: 2:29pm On Oct 16, 2014
Believe what you wanna believe.

But see instances:

1. Jack Wilshere (Arsenal FC) = 22years, 2 children.

2. Raheem Sterling (Liverpool FC) = 19years, 1 child.

3. Gerard Pique ( FCB) = 27years and his wife Shakira 37years. So what's the big deal there.

Congratulations Ahmed Musa.

3 Likes

Re: Photos : Meet Ahmed Musa's Wife , Son And Mum by justfree1(m): 2:48pm On Oct 16, 2014
Two super powerful money making tips from Darren Hardy -Bestselling Author // Publisher of SUCCESS Magazine. Whatever it would cost you don't miss reading it! http:///1CpSxe4
Re: Photos : Meet Ahmed Musa's Wife , Son And Mum by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 16, 2014
Code213:
Anybody that yaps about Musa age again will get knocked out by me!! He's 22 joor. Muslims marry early. And motherhood make some ladies look older than their age (his wife), or maybe he married an older woman, just like am intending to do! tongue

I liked your former post but you goofed here.hausa people no de shine kongos wey senior their d.icks..talk of marrying an older woman..Ahmed Musa is not P square.Btw he is 22 and that girl should be 15years....say no to tribalism. tongue
Re: Photos : Meet Ahmed Musa's Wife , Son And Mum by Vikky014(f): 3:30pm On Oct 16, 2014
Cousim:
olodo wots wrong with her clothing

u r d olodo here!bc d person i ws referring to responded to me.
Re: Photos : Meet Ahmed Musa's Wife , Son And Mum by samflex(m): 4:27pm On Oct 16, 2014
Ojestas:
His moustache thou!! Gustavo& Fred's kind . . Lol

Lmao! You got me laughing bro

1 Like

Re: Photos : Meet Ahmed Musa's Wife , Son And Mum by Adminisher: 4:36pm On Oct 16, 2014
prettyjo:
even his son have same aboki look

Idiotic comment. You must be Ibo.
Re: Photos : Meet Ahmed Musa's Wife , Son And Mum by IYANGBALI: 5:16pm On Oct 16, 2014
prettyjo:
even his son have same aboki look
na your tribe the son for resemble as you resemble chinese tongue
Re: Photos : Meet Ahmed Musa's Wife , Son And Mum by IYANGBALI: 5:16pm On Oct 16, 2014
Adminisher:

Idiotic comment. You must be Ibo.
no mind dat foooool
Re: Photos : Meet Ahmed Musa's Wife , Son And Mum by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 16, 2014
luvinhubby:

its possible sir
Re: Photos : Meet Ahmed Musa's Wife , Son And Mum by IYANGBALI: 5:20pm On Oct 16, 2014
jamesyria:
Believe what you wanna believe.

But see instances:

1. Jack Wilshere (Arsenal FC) = 22years, 2 children.

2. Raheem Sterling (Liverpool FC) = 19years, 1 child.

3. Gerard Pique ( FCB) = 27years and his wife Shakira 37years. So what's the big deal there.

Congratulations Ahmed Musa.
Raheem is 19 and he has 1 children?omo time for me to settle down
Re: Photos : Meet Ahmed Musa's Wife , Son And Mum by IYANGBALI: 6:17pm On Oct 16, 2014
omoiseselagba:
do you want a aboki to look iboish?
you dey mind that foooooool
Re: Photos : Meet Ahmed Musa's Wife , Son And Mum by ojialo(m): 6:29pm On Oct 16, 2014
and he is 22 years old... lols......so how old is his wife?
Re: Photos : Meet Ahmed Musa's Wife , Son And Mum by TonYzeallY(m): 6:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
Musa okare jare ,i mean,weldone jare,u don make us proud...but,abeg help me ask ur wife if she get younger sister?
Re: Photos : Meet Ahmed Musa's Wife , Son And Mum by lastpage: 7:11pm On Oct 16, 2014
Ahmed Musa is one of the Nigerian footballers l still like.... now, that doesn't come cheap.

He is level-headed and even at Club level, he puts-in 101%!

Just imagine, asking the "short man" to be the TOP STRIKER at CSKA Moscow!

Now that is a TALL ORDER
... but he still tries and scores beautiful goals.

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
#LoveMusa.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Photos : Meet Ahmed Musa's Wife , Son And Mum by nnabruno(m): 7:18pm On Oct 16, 2014
Pirlo 35, dat man no sinor my papa, abeg musa is write grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Photos : Meet Ahmed Musa's Wife , Son And Mum by LeoSanchez(m): 7:27pm On Oct 16, 2014
luvinhubby:

he scored two goals in d worldcup canceling messi 2 goals against nigeria
Re: Photos : Meet Ahmed Musa's Wife , Son And Mum by IAMGEJ(m): 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2014
Aboki na aboki, carry am cross border sef, na still aboki grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos : Meet Ahmed Musa's Wife , Son And Mum by yungcyrus(m): 7:36pm On Oct 16, 2014
Musa na How many years biko?..........dat means I am 22 minus 10................dis lie dey smell yeye
Re: Photos : Meet Ahmed Musa's Wife , Son And Mum by yungcyrus(m): 7:39pm On Oct 16, 2014
IYANGBALI:
Raheem is 19 and he has 1 children?omo time for me to settle down
hahahahahah, U relate to Patience Jonathan??.....1 children Lyk seriosly, there is God ooo (*10)
Re: Photos : Meet Ahmed Musa's Wife , Son And Mum by IYANGBALI: 8:17pm On Oct 16, 2014
yungcyrus:
hahahahahah, U relate to Patience Jonathan??.....1 children Lyk seriosly, there is God ooo (*10)
sorry na mistake I be wan type 1 childrens
Re: Photos : Meet Ahmed Musa's Wife , Son And Mum by naijanoni(m): 8:18pm On Oct 16, 2014
Ahmed musa with one of his die-hard fans.
This fan wrestled and fought his way through the security just to have a picture with his role model musa.

Re: Photos : Meet Ahmed Musa's Wife , Son And Mum by tomiobj(m): 8:57pm On Oct 16, 2014
Millionaire if not a billionaire cannot afford to shape his hair
#aboki
Re: Photos : Meet Ahmed Musa's Wife , Son And Mum by herkeym001(m): 9:41pm On Oct 16, 2014
danielmichael:
Is the wife oyibo or a nothernor who re boko haram cos surely dt boy go b boko haram and de wife like say na late 50's e be oooo
E no go beta for you Walahiiiii
Re: Photos : Meet Ahmed Musa's Wife , Son And Mum by Gorgeous58(f): 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2014
luvinhubby:

You don forget taiye taiwo wey dey celebrate his 23 years birthday for france while his twin, kehinde dey celebrate 33 years for lagos. Hahahahahahaha
Re: Photos : Meet Ahmed Musa's Wife , Son And Mum by Sarimah(f): 10:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
His wife is pretty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him / More Than 1,000 UNIPORT Students Watching Nigeria Vs Iceland Match / Cristiano Ronaldo Chooses Acting As Retirement Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.