Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,846 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Shareit: Best Multi Platform Share App On The Planet - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Shareit: Best Multi Platform Share App On The Planet (13422 Views)

Download Flash Share App For Android Gadgets / Download The Best Files/cloud Share App / Yoruba Bible App On Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shareit: Best Multi Platform Share App On The Planet by donlyone(m): 11:06pm On Oct 21, 2014
Keemie:

I want to do the opposite. I clicked send on my phone and receive on the laptop but the phone can't find the laptop while the laptop is waiting to receive.
I also clicked connect pc but the phone can't find my pc.

Check my last post again. DON'T click pc connect on your phone. Click ordinary receive on your phone.

POST EDITED
Re: Shareit: Best Multi Platform Share App On The Planet by Keemie(f): 11:26pm On Oct 21, 2014
OmolodMilkman93:
Is your PC wireless on?
Yes
Re: Shareit: Best Multi Platform Share App On The Planet by Keemie(f): 11:30pm On Oct 21, 2014
donlyone:

Check my last post again. DON'T click pc connect on your laptop.
I have successfully sent an mp3 file to the phone from the pc.
I want to send a file from the phone to the pc.
What you wrote is how to send a file from the pc to the phone which I have done successfully. Like I said before I want to do the opposite.
Re: Shareit: Best Multi Platform Share App On The Planet by donlyone(m): 11:34pm On Oct 21, 2014
Keemie:

What you wrote is how to send a file from the pc to the phone which I have done successfully. Like I said before I want to do the opposite.

Click send on the phone while you click receive on your laptop
Re: Shareit: Best Multi Platform Share App On The Planet by OmolodMilkman93(m): 11:38pm On Oct 21, 2014
Keemie:

Re: Shareit: Best Multi Platform Share App On The Planet by Keemie(f): 11:43pm On Oct 21, 2014
donlyone:

Click send on the phone while you click receive on your laptop
I did but the phone can't find the laptop
Re: Shareit: Best Multi Platform Share App On The Planet by OmolodMilkman93(m): 12:35am On Oct 22, 2014
Keemie:

I did but the phone can't find the laptop
When you open the app, cluck connect PC,. after searching for, u click on d PC, after connecting, u click send, u den select Wat u wanna send and click next. voila

Re: Shareit: Best Multi Platform Share App On The Planet by Baddestguyp(m): 2:00am On Oct 22, 2014
donlyone:

I can't say which is faster, I have used them all, and the winer is Shareit.

Imagine sending files to your phone from your PC and vice versa, without USB
pls download link for android
Re: Shareit: Best Multi Platform Share App On The Planet by Keemie(f): 2:06am On Oct 22, 2014
Thank you for your help. I think the problem is with my laptop a windows vista cos it works perfectly with my brother's windows 8 laptop.
Re: Shareit: Best Multi Platform Share App On The Planet by Keemie(f): 2:08am On Oct 22, 2014
Re: Shareit: Best Multi Platform Share App On The Planet by Baddestguyp(m): 8:26am On Oct 22, 2014
Re: Shareit: Best Multi Platform Share App On The Planet by donlyone(m): 8:17am On Oct 29, 2014
Ebubemg:
U guys need to use superbeam

Just tried superbeam, its ok but lacks the simplicity of shareit, also, shareit has more features and cost you nothing ($0)
Re: Shareit: Best Multi Platform Share App On The Planet by philiplamb: 10:52am On Oct 29, 2014
Nice app Thnks OP...
Re: Shareit: Best Multi Platform Share App On The Planet by OmolodMilkman93(m): 2:34pm On Oct 29, 2014
donlyone:

Just tried superbeam, its ok but lacks the simplicity of shareit, also, shareit has more features and cost you nothing ($0)
Bro, have you tried Sharing between Android and IPhone? I tried today but am having difficulties. its connected but when I send files, I get an error message on the receiving device.
Was unable to get screenshot to show you what I mean, but you have any idea on what could be the problem?

By the way, which one is Superbeam again?
Re: Shareit: Best Multi Platform Share App On The Planet by donlyone(m): 7:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
OmolodMilkman93:
Bro, have you tried Sharing between Android and IPhone? I tried today but am having difficulties. its connected but when I send files, I get an error message on the receiving device.
Was unable to get screenshot to show you what I mean, but you have any idea on what could be the problem?

By the way, which one is Superbeam again?

I don't have an iPhone, have you tried the 'Apple optimization mode'

Re: Shareit: Best Multi Platform Share App On The Planet by OmolodMilkman93(m): 12:47am On Oct 30, 2014
donlyone:

I don't have an iPhone, have you tried the 'Apple optimization mode'
Nope, I didn't really have enough time to check what was wrong. The owner of the IPhone was in a hurry
Re: Shareit: Best Multi Platform Share App On The Planet by 77al: 8:28am On Oct 30, 2014
Just wanted to ask. Op are u d programmer of d app. If yes cool.
Re: Shareit: Best Multi Platform Share App On The Planet by donlyone(m): 8:39am On Oct 30, 2014
77al:
Just wanted to ask. Op are u d programmer of d app. If yes cool.

Who dash monkey banana, Lol. It was developed by LENOVO, a world leader in electronics manufacturing

Re: Shareit: Best Multi Platform Share App On The Planet by OmolodMilkman93(m): 11:14am On Oct 30, 2014
donlyone:

Who dash monkey banana, Lol. It was developed by LENOVO, a world leader in electronics manufacturing
Oya come take banana. How many bunches do you need to develop your app? grin tongue
Re: Shareit: Best Multi Platform Share App On The Planet by donlyone(m): 9:03am On Oct 31, 2014
OmolodMilkman93:
Oya come take banana. How many bunches do you need to develop your app? grin tongue

I prefer to buy my own, two billion in any currency will do but let's make it pounds sterling. That said, I prefer cheques. Lol.

By the way, Lenovo just bought Motorola, and I read somewhere that they are looking to buy BlackBerry too.
Re: Shareit: Best Multi Platform Share App On The Planet by OmolodMilkman93(m): 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2014
donlyone:

I prefer to buy my own, two billion in any currency will do but let's make it pounds sterling. That said, I prefer cheques. Lol.

By the way, Lenovo just bought Motorola, and I read somewhere that they are looking to buy BlackBerry too.
I don't really understand how these tech business deals work,... But didnt Google just make a LOSS, selling at a lower price than they bought Motorola?
Re: Shareit: Best Multi Platform Share App On The Planet by donlyone(m): 9:17am On Nov 01, 2014
OmolodMilkman93:
I don't really understand how these tech business deals work,... But didnt Google just make a LOSS, selling at a lower price than they bought Motorola?

Google lost billions in the deal, maybe they saw something others didn't
Re: Shareit: Best Multi Platform Share App On The Planet by oyewolestephen(m): 1:05pm On Nov 01, 2014
op thanks for this...As anyone try the app with window phone to android phone. I am doubting if it will work
Re: Shareit: Best Multi Platform Share App On The Planet by donlyone(m): 10:58pm On Nov 01, 2014
oyewolestephen:
op thanks for this...As anyone try the app with window phone to android phone. I am doubting if it will work

I don't think there is a Windows phone version, unless .exe apps work on windows phones.

The Windows laptop version works great I have tested it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Download Mp3,video To My Phone Using Operamini Mod 2.06 / Opera Is About To Be Bought By A Chinese Consortium For About $1.2 Billion / Infinix To Hold Free Hot 8 Concert With Mayorkun & Naira Marley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.