Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:50 PM

Between Men That Physically Abuse Or Those That Verbally Abuse; Which Is Better? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Between Men That Physically Abuse Or Those That Verbally Abuse; Which Is Better? (2026 Views)

Advice On Verbally Abusive Husband / Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry / Help, How Do I Cope With A Verbally Abusive Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Men That Physically Abuse Or Those That Verbally Abuse; Which Is Better? by crackhaus: 2:19pm On Oct 17, 2014
MarvellousGod:
heheheh... you want to know what I will say?? Like tell the man to slap or beat the lady? No, can never support physical abuse, it doesn't solve the problem at hand.. the lady may even try to fight back which worsens the situation. ..

The man should simply ignore her, walk away, talk to his wife or record the woman's voice and play it for her when they're in a happy mood, the woman would be so ashamed to hear herself shouting like a dog grin grin(use this option only when you know she was ranting for nothing)...

Again, the man should check himself to know if he's the actual cause of the woman's behaviour. ..
I see what you've done here...
First, you played along the lines of two wrongs not making a right and then next, you played the maturity card (walking away)...all of which then converged on your last point stating that it may be the man's fault. wink

Clearly you have effectively kept from dealing directly/solving the initial problem which is the woman's caustic tongue.

Now you see why some women keep getting the hand from their husbands grin

1 Like

Re: Between Men That Physically Abuse Or Those That Verbally Abuse; Which Is Better? by beeevan: 5:38pm On Oct 17, 2014
crackhaus:

As usual, attack when cornered as is common with you lot.

I must admit I don't grasp the koko, conversations, or topic...it's rocket science and much too complicated for my simple mind.

Now that i have made that clear, I asked a simple question:
What should a man do when he is faced with a woman who has a degree in using her tongue to cut deep every time she wishes?

Clearly, a man can't engage in a war of words with a woman like you have claimed and which is true...so what is he to do? I need to enrich my simple mind.

Oga abeg carry on, nah only you waka come for this your gist mehn...
Re: Between Men That Physically Abuse Or Those That Verbally Abuse; Which Is Better? by Godmystrength: 6:26pm On Oct 17, 2014
Phema:
I think physical abuse is worse. I can't fight back physically, so i could risk getting killed. But verbal abuse? What did God give me lips/mouth for? Come kuku add sharp tongue join. Let the abuse begin! grin
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Between Men That Physically Abuse Or Those That Verbally Abuse; Which Is Better? by Godmystrength: 6:27pm On Oct 17, 2014
crackhaus:

As usual, attack when cornered as is common with you lot.

I must admit I don't grasp the koko, conversations, or topic...it's rocket science and much too complicated for my simple mind.

Now that i have made that clear, I asked a simple question:
What should a man do when he is faced with a woman who has a degree in using her tongue to cut deep every time she wishes?

Clearly, a man can't engage in a war of words with a woman like you have claimed and which is true...so what is he to do? I need to enrich my simple mind.
KILL HER grin
Re: Between Men That Physically Abuse Or Those That Verbally Abuse; Which Is Better? by crackhaus: 8:40pm On Oct 17, 2014
Godmystrength:
KILL HER grin
gringrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Or Male:Which Will You Like To Be Your First Child? / Stranded Groom To Be / Be Careful Before You Turn Into Someone Everyone Wants To Avoid!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.