Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,147 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

RIP - Apostle G.d. Numbere ( Founder Greater Evangelism World Crusade)q - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RIP - Apostle G.d. Numbere ( Founder Greater Evangelism World Crusade)q (12878 Views)

Joseph Ayodele Babalola Ministering At An Open Air Crusade In 1939 / Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- / Apostle G. D. Numbere Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RIP - Apostle G.d. Numbere ( Founder Greater Evangelism World Crusade)q by OboloMAN: 12:24am On Oct 16, 2014
Great Loss.
News just coming indicates that Apostle Geoffrey
dabibi Numbere, founder of Greater Evangelism
World Crusade has gone to be with the
LORD.
May his gentle soul rest in peace.

Re: RIP - Apostle G.d. Numbere ( Founder Greater Evangelism World Crusade)q by OboloMAN: 12:28am On Oct 16, 2014
Biography of Apostle Geoffrey Dabibi
Numbere
Apostle Geoffrey Dabibi Numbere is the Founder
and International Director of Greater Evangelism
World Crusade which has its headquarters in Port
Harcourt, Nigeria. Called and commissioned as an
Apostle by God, Apostle Numbere has for over 40
years, taken the Gospel to many countries in
Africa, USA and the far East. He pioneered the
indigenous Pentecostal evangelism first in the
North and then the old Rivers State (now Rivers
and Bayelsa States) of Nigeria. Amidst much
opposition and persecution, many hardships and
trials, he took the gospel to the downtrodden,
underprivileged, forgotten, sometimes very remote
and dangerous communities of the numerous
islands and villages of Rivers and Bayelsa States.
He is also a Bible teacher and has affected many
lives through his books, newspaper articles, and
his weekly television and radio programmes
“Caught Up”. He was a one time chairman of the
Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) South-
South Zone of Nigeria. He is married to Pastor
(Dr) Nonyem E. Nembere (a medical doctor,
author and conference speaker) and they are
blessed with five children (all ordained Ministers
of the gospel) and grand children.

Re: RIP - Apostle G.d. Numbere ( Founder Greater Evangelism World Crusade)q by Billygee2u: 6:00am On Oct 16, 2014
To God be the Glory ,who called you back .You have already given God account of your works on earth ,therefore ,saying RIP is baseless ,cos,I don't known where you ended up now ,Heaven or opposite.
Re: RIP - Apostle G.d. Numbere ( Founder Greater Evangelism World Crusade)q by diphi(m): 7:17am On Oct 16, 2014
R I P......
till we all meet to sing the grand Amen
Re: RIP - Apostle G.d. Numbere ( Founder Greater Evangelism World Crusade)q by OboloMAN: 8:20am On Oct 16, 2014
Billygee2u:
To God be the Glory ,who called you back .You have already given God account of your works on earth ,therefore ,saying RIP is baseless ,cos,I don't known where you ended up now ,Heaven or opposite.

Heaven of coursee...
But Who am i to judge
Re: RIP - Apostle G.d. Numbere ( Founder Greater Evangelism World Crusade)q by lilbazy(m): 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2014
Billygee2u:
but wetin dey worry you sef?
Re: RIP - Apostle G.d. Numbere ( Founder Greater Evangelism World Crusade)q by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 16, 2014
Aaaaaaah! RIP Apostle. Eagle Christian preacher sad
Re: RIP - Apostle G.d. Numbere ( Founder Greater Evangelism World Crusade)q by CreamyBanana(m): 6:02pm On Oct 16, 2014
chimkaire:
Aaaaaaah! RIP Apostle. Eagle Christian preacher sad

Chimkaire!!!
Re: RIP - Apostle G.d. Numbere ( Founder Greater Evangelism World Crusade)q by OboloMAN: 6:03pm On Oct 16, 2014
lilbazy:

Ask am well ....
Re: RIP - Apostle G.d. Numbere ( Founder Greater Evangelism World Crusade)q by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 16, 2014
CreamyBanana:

Chimkaire!!!
Heya, what's popping undecided grin
Re: RIP - Apostle G.d. Numbere ( Founder Greater Evangelism World Crusade)q by CreamyBanana(m): 11:07pm On Oct 16, 2014
chimkaire:
Heya, what's popping undecided grin

My heart is broken
Re: RIP - Apostle G.d. Numbere ( Founder Greater Evangelism World Crusade)q by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 16, 2014
CreamyBanana:

My heart is broken
With a bottle or sledgehammer cry...please specify. Your GP's here on night shift
Re: RIP - Apostle G.d. Numbere ( Founder Greater Evangelism World Crusade)q by CreamyBanana(m): 11:46pm On Oct 16, 2014
chimkaire:
With a bottle or sledgehammer cry...please specify. Your GP's here on night shift

A lady broke my heart. But I don't want to derail this thread. U. were the one that came to my mind as I thought of who to speak with. I feel better now. Thanks.

Re: RIP - Apostle G.d. Numbere ( Founder Greater Evangelism World Crusade)q by OboloMAN: 12:36am On Oct 17, 2014
CreamyBanana:

A lady broke my heart. But I don't want to derail this thread. U. were the one that came to my mind as I thought of who to speak with. I feel better now. Thanks.

thought your heart was broken because of Apostle G.D numbere's death...

mtschwwww
Re: RIP - Apostle G.d. Numbere ( Founder Greater Evangelism World Crusade)q by stinggy(m): 1:34am On Oct 17, 2014
chimkaire:

grin grin
Re: RIP - Apostle G.d. Numbere ( Founder Greater Evangelism World Crusade)q by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 17, 2014
CreamyBanana:

Hmm...I dunno if I'm to believe you 'cos that GIF contradicts a convincing statement smiley
Re: RIP - Apostle G.d. Numbere ( Founder Greater Evangelism World Crusade)q by CreamyBanana(m): 6:35am On Oct 17, 2014
OboloMAN:

thought your heart was broken because of Apostle G.D numbere's death...

mtschwwww

I am sorry, bro. May his soul RIP.

1 Like

Re: RIP - Apostle G.d. Numbere ( Founder Greater Evangelism World Crusade)q by Israel100: 8:44am On Oct 17, 2014
Am celebrating him..... He is an ICON a LEGEND and a role model and source of great inspirations to millions of people all over the world.. Apostle G. D Numbere.
(Israel Davies)

1 Like

Re: RIP - Apostle G.d. Numbere ( Founder Greater Evangelism World Crusade)q by OboloMAN: 11:44am On Oct 17, 2014
Israel100:
Am celebrating him..... He is an ICON a LEGEND and a role model and source of great inspirations to millions of people all over the world.. Apostle G. D Numbere.
(Israel Davies)

Ya a true ICON
"To know Jesus and to make Jesus known....to
the whole wide world"
''In Greater Evangelism, we don't teach people
how to make money but how to make heaven''
Re: RIP - Apostle G.d. Numbere ( Founder Greater Evangelism World Crusade)q by pesty100(m): 11:47am On Oct 17, 2014
Anoda fraud bites the dust
Re: RIP - Apostle G.d. Numbere ( Founder Greater Evangelism World Crusade)q by OboloMAN: 12:05pm On Oct 17, 2014
pesty100:
What do you not mean?
Re: RIP - Apostle G.d. Numbere ( Founder Greater Evangelism World Crusade)q by pesty100(m): 12:08pm On Oct 17, 2014
OboloMAN:

What do you not mean?
reread
Re: RIP - Apostle G.d. Numbere ( Founder Greater Evangelism World Crusade)q by OboloMAN: 12:38pm On Oct 17, 2014
pesty100:

If you have nothing good to say ... why not save ur mb ?

Respect is a virtue
Re: RIP - Apostle G.d. Numbere ( Founder Greater Evangelism World Crusade)q by Billygee2u: 5:24pm On Oct 17, 2014
lilbazy:
what do you expect me to say?to say RIP,like the hypocrites ?after death ,you are saying Rest In Peace .do you know where he is immediately he gave up the ghost?
Re: RIP - Apostle G.d. Numbere ( Founder Greater Evangelism World Crusade)q by mejai(m): 7:10pm On Oct 17, 2014
Jisos! News dey fly o. I was informed dis morning and it's here. Gud nyt my in-law. cry
Re: RIP - Apostle G.d. Numbere ( Founder Greater Evangelism World Crusade)q by OboloMAN: 1:04pm On Oct 18, 2014
mejai:
Jisos! News dey fly o. I was informed dis morning and it's here. Gud nyt my in-law. cry

Trust Nairaland For first class information...even APC gets there information from Nairaland.

Heard the Man Of GOd Was Battling with CANCER.

A Hero GOne.
Re: RIP - Apostle G.d. Numbere ( Founder Greater Evangelism World Crusade)q by Gee001: 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2014
RIP God's finest general.

(1) (Reply)

God Does Not Approve Of Praying Facing The East. / How To Train Your Dragons – Killing Pet Sins Before They Kill You / To The Yorubas "Stop Praising Olorun, He Is Not The Christian God"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.