Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,030 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Catholic Priest And Nija Psquare - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Catholic Priest And Nija Psquare (885 Views)

A Priest And A Nun / The Priest And The Bike. / The Little Boy, The Priest, And The 'father Collar" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Priest And Nija Psquare by flylykace: 12:28am On Oct 16, 2014
Catholic priest was dying in a hospital, and he ask the doctor to call a Nigerian police officer and Nigerian politician (nija Psquare). Some minutes later, the two appear, he asked them to sit on either side of the bed. The priest held their hands and kept quiet, the guys were so touched and at same time felt very important for a priest to summoned them in his dying moment, out of anxiety the politician asks 'but why did you call us'? The priest gathered all his strength and said 'Jesus died between two thieves........I want to go the same way.!! grin grin grin
Re: Catholic Priest And Nija Psquare by philo3(m): 6:37am On Oct 16, 2014
flylykace:
Catholic priest was dying in a hospital ask the doctor to call a Nigerian police officer and a Nigerian politician (nija Psquare). Within minutes, the two appear, he asked them to sit on either side of the bed. The priest held their hands and kept quiet, the guys were so touched and at same time felt very important for a priest to summoned them in his dying moment, out of anxiety the politician asks 'but why did you call us'? The priest gathered all his strength and said 'Jesus died between two thieves........I want to go the same way.!! grin grin grin
too funny i can't comprehend

(1) (Reply)

Laugh Out Loud!! Reporter Interviews A Mute Man Who Witnessed A Stabbing!! / Starnge Pure Water / What Will You Do??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.