Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,772 members, 7,802,367 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Tyga Confesses Young Money Is Evil. He's Leaving Them As A Child Of God - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tyga Confesses Young Money Is Evil. He's Leaving Them As A Child Of God (2109 Views)

DJ Young Money Performs On The Street Of Lagos (Photos, Video) / DJ Young Money With Ambode At Tinubu's 64th Birthday / ‘DJ Young Money’ With DonJazzy & Annie Idibia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tyga Confesses Young Money Is Evil. He's Leaving Them As A Child Of God by AndyBlazeYansh(f): 1:02am On Oct 16, 2014
It’s going down y’all. Tyga took to Twitter to
express his frustrations with his label Young
Money. A fan asked him if he was still with Young
Money and his response was “Not for long.”
Apparently his frustrations come from the fact
that Young Money won’t release his “Gold Album”.
Not only that, he brought God and the Devil into
this. We wonder what is really going on with
Young Money! What team are they playing for is
the question!

Here’s What He Said:
" Gold Album been done. My label holding me
hostage so I can’t release nothing. Might just
leak it for my fans then let them make
money off of it.
The Music Industry is a devils playground.
I’m a man of God.
Last Kings is what I built and the only thing I
rep.
Never bite the hand that feeds you. But
never starve for the hand that doesn’t.”

Mack Maine who is President of the YM label
decided to call Tyga out on his rant:
Don’t forget about putting limes in
coconuts!!! What you “rep” didn’t make you
or build you!!”

Tyga has publicly stated in interviews that Young
Money hasn’t paid him and he is the financor of
most of his projects. Yet, Young Money is pushing
garbage like Young Thug. I mean we’re just
saying….

www.nairatunes.com

www.theshaderoom.com/theshaderoom/2014/10/rapper-tyga-says-he-will-leave-young-money-soon-the-music-industry-is-a-devils-playground-im-a-man-of-god/

1 Like

Re: Tyga Confesses Young Money Is Evil. He's Leaving Them As A Child Of God by proudly233: 1:57am On Oct 16, 2014
Op you are spoiling your reputation by creating threads like this, delete it.
Re: Tyga Confesses Young Money Is Evil. He's Leaving Them As A Child Of God by kennyslim1(m): 2:41am On Oct 16, 2014
proudly233:
Op you are spoiling your reputation by creating threads like this, delete it.

The question is, does he have any reputation before? grin

1 Like

Re: Tyga Confesses Young Money Is Evil. He's Leaving Them As A Child Of God by ceospecial(m): 6:38am On Oct 16, 2014
undecided
Re: Tyga Confesses Young Money Is Evil. He's Leaving Them As A Child Of God by hatux: 6:56am On Oct 16, 2014
Okay
Re: Tyga Confesses Young Money Is Evil. He's Leaving Them As A Child Of God by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 16, 2014
undecided undecided
Re: Tyga Confesses Young Money Is Evil. He's Leaving Them As A Child Of God by KingTom(m): 7:14am On Oct 16, 2014
hnmmmmmmmmmm shocked
Re: Tyga Confesses Young Money Is Evil. He's Leaving Them As A Child Of God by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 16, 2014
d same tyga dat has got dirty lyrics nw call himslf a man God? na wa
Re: Tyga Confesses Young Money Is Evil. He's Leaving Them As A Child Of God by egopersonified(f): 7:59am On Oct 16, 2014
is this the same andyblaze or someone else opened another account with his logo, because this thread doesnt rep the real andy at all.
Re: Tyga Confesses Young Money Is Evil. He's Leaving Them As A Child Of God by ejiro2130(m): 9:39am On Oct 16, 2014
Andyblaze trying too hard to be relevant since 1960 grin grin
Re: Tyga Confesses Young Money Is Evil. He's Leaving Them As A Child Of God by tobiboss(m): 9:59am On Oct 16, 2014
This is nt andy.blaze, no bitg at the end

(1) (Reply)

A Doro Pic Of Basketmouth / Check Out Jesse Jags Beautiful Daughter ( Photo) / Take A Look At Maheedah Shows Off B00bs In S*xy 6 New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.