Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

The World Await Super Eagles To Defend Its Nation Cup Title? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The World Await Super Eagles To Defend Its Nation Cup Title? (400 Views)

The Full List Of Players For African Nation's Cup / Martins Quits Nation Cup Team :o / Golden Eaglet Good Enough For The World Cup Title! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The World Await Super Eagles To Defend Its Nation Cup Title? by askakim(m): 1:55am On Oct 16, 2014
The Nations Cup is just few months ahead,and hoping to see Nigerians make it to Morocco with the new improvement I saw against Sudanese Team.. My guesses is that we only take things serious when we are close to been edging out of been Qualifying from the football Festival, Do you see Keshi still deserving been the National team Coach with the new improvement against Sudanese or should he be sacked to make way for a Foreign Coach in this period?

(1) (Reply)

Juventus Have A Bad Coach / Slain South Africa Goalkeeper, Meyiwa, Buried / 'i'm At The Best Club In The World' - Isco Rules Out Leaving Real Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.