Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff (69542 Views)

Lets Expose Companies That Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by mystiqueem(f): 3:05am On Oct 16, 2014
Have you ever experienced any of these:

You got rejected by a prospective company, because your last firm gave you a very bad review.
Especially when the boss has it out for you.

He is a thief - take at your own risk.
She sleeps with clients - take at your own risk.
Incompetent, lazy, violent, fraudulent, disrespects authority - take at your own risk
Companies like - Sheraton Hotel Lagos. Fourpoints by Sheraton Lagos, to mention a few does that a lot.

If you really did ANY of the above at your previous firm... then don't bother adding them on your resume
(I know, the gap right? Well that's very unfortunate)

Some companies enjoys terminating contracts or slash salaries without notice, or refuse to pay salaries on time or at all.
Some also breached terms & conditions on contracts and you are helpless to stop the injustice.
E.g Intercontinental Hotel Group Lagos.

Some companies treats their staff with contempt, takes away previledges and promotes/hire unqualified or inexperienced people over you.
(Most times, you end up training such people.)

If you can mention names of companies that has done the above & more to you or someone you know, puhlease don't be shy, fire away!

Its therapeutic plus you would be helping job seekers to either plan an exit strategy before they accept any job offer from such firms or they can avoid them completely.
Add the company full names, addresses and states to help better identify them
Also clearly state their offences.

JUST ADDED 9:43pm 17th Oct 2014
NB: If you have no guilty companies to mention please read posts and consider yourself informed!
Don't derail this thread for selfish reasons.

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Jasonisnotdead: 6:18am On Oct 16, 2014
Transerve Disc Technologies Ltd Ijesha is one of them. Yet the MD/COO(Wife) are Redeem pastors.

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by seunlicious: 6:57am On Oct 16, 2014
Eagle Search Services of Nigeria owes her staff 7 month salaries took money from the public with the promises to render a particular service which they never render, after which they close down business. At the moment the are operating as Eagle Search and Rescue Faoundation. The founder Mr Ajanaku is a Scamer pls beware. It was later we find out that the business has formally existed as AVRIS (Accident Victims Rescue and Information Services), later remodel as Eagle Search Services of Nigeria please beware not to fall into the hands of scamer

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by zolajpower: 7:08am On Oct 16, 2014
Apartment royale hotel at Opebi,they dont increase workers salary,they dont give staff lunch &no medical service for aillng staffers. Except a staff faints,as the case of a lady called loveth. If at any time u report sick ur salary will be deducted by the end of the month.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by LaurelP(m): 7:19am On Oct 16, 2014
Really, they are many.
Most small and medium companies in Nigeria do those things. They will neva increase salaries, won't pay on time. Yet they expect u to give 101%. Some will turn u into a marketer u neva applied for, always increasing ur job but neva ur benefits.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by minister85: 8:19am On Oct 16, 2014
Integrated data services limited(IDSL) a subsidiary of NNPC, they treat their staff as slaves, delay of salaries, use and dump staff, no condition of service and no public holidays etc.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by bibinwaka: 8:30am On Oct 16, 2014
NEWS ENGINEERING NIG LTD. ABUJA. They never pay on time and never increase rather they deduct. THE MD IS A NIGHTMARE.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by fellowbeing(m): 9:59am On Oct 16, 2014
AIT/RAYPOWER/DAAR COMMUNICATION

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by muchex: 11:00am On Oct 16, 2014
Most pharmaceutical firms; I knw of Neimeth; treats their staff like slaves & wit contempt.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by debbie(f): 11:27am On Oct 16, 2014
Globacom telecom! Contract staff work like donkey, those de call permament staff are treated like slaves unless you are ready to lick the ass of a top manager. You can stay there forever without ur salary increased,unless u become enslaved to a top manager. The have silly,lazy,eye-service and lousy CLUSTER MANAGERS( esp the women who can insult a staff and nothing is done about it).Some ladies go around sleepn with de Ogas and the MAIN CHAIRMAN.
You don't make progress in that company,unless u pull out or resign and break the jinx.
To much favoritism and slander........won't mention names.If u are not in de cycle or good books of some self made gods,u are as good as rubbish there.
Glo doesn't have HMO,no allowance,no prospects,owing the contractors that supply them things...........above all being headed by Indians(hindus) who see u as nothing.

Adenuga take note

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by KillerBeauty(f): 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2014
Hmmmm

Keep it coming

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Waspy(m): 1:28pm On Oct 16, 2014
Expected to see bankers venting

3 Likes

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by project774: 1:33pm On Oct 16, 2014
OP: Except you are some sort of Employee Rights Activist, I suggest you take off your profile picture. Because you can experience either of the following options:

1) The mentioned companies can sue you for making defamatory statements.

2) Someone in management position in the mentioned companies, may recognize you and use your defamatory comments against you to prospective employers.

3) Prospective employers do not hire candidates who bad mouth previous employers because it tells a lot about your character.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Emmaus12: 2:08pm On Oct 16, 2014
^^^^^

And with a face like that on her profile, little wonder she may be experiencing issues at work. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by sucroseoff(m): 2:14pm On Oct 16, 2014
project774:
OP: Except you are some sort of Employee Rights Activist, I suggest you take off your profile picture. Because you can experience either of the following options:

1) The mentioned companies can sue you for making defamatory statements.

2) Someone in management position in the mentioned companies, may recognize you and use your defamatory comments against you to prospective employers.

3) Prospective employers do not hire candidates who bad mouth previous employers because it tells a lot about your character.

Na soo dem get time reach?
they're even aware that any action on their part will bring d spotlight on their organisation, which will b bad for them n good for d employees..
bt I'm sure organisations monitor social media, bt nairaland... I doubt

1 Like

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by gift01: 2:35pm On Oct 16, 2014
National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) my friends are still waiting for their allowee since August. My guy get only 50box for pocket as at this afternoon. Jonathan do something

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Enthony: 2:38pm On Oct 16, 2014
BVER PROCUREMENTS LIMITED........7,ACME ROAD IKEJA LAGOS

3 Likes

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2014
Mobitel Limited...

They currently owe me 1.4m in salary arrears (left them earlier this year), they infact owe everybody....from vendors to third party suppliers to staff to even gate men

Please dont respond to ANY of their vacancies!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Bootybuttchic(f): 3:07pm On Oct 16, 2014
boooked.....
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by haykay2005: 3:09pm On Oct 16, 2014
I
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by fizcoo20(m): 3:20pm On Oct 16, 2014
wow!!
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by endtime1(m): 3:32pm On Oct 16, 2014
wat about this so called private secondary school owners who over use their staffs pay them peanuts n still them salary

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by endtime1(m): 3:33pm On Oct 16, 2014
endtime1:
wat about this so called private secondary school owners who over use their staffs pay them peanuts n still them salary
owe them salaries
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by ayokenny37(m): 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
Omatek Computers is worse.

the GMD is a serial debtor. owes all a sundry staff, government, tax etc

she strives on the corruption in the country.

she is fetish

infact, shes is a beast

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by rattlesnake(m): 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
They just sack these ones oo undecided

See beef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Saraha1(f): 4:07pm On Oct 16, 2014
bishopoliver:
Mobitel Limited...

They currently owe me 1.4m in salary arrears (left them earlier this year), they infact owe everybody....from vendors to third party suppliers to staff to even gate men.
Please dont respond to ANY of their vacancies!!!

Bros eh! Wetin you do them na?
You for call them make I come sanction them hot kiss for face.
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by omicron(m): 4:10pm On Oct 16, 2014
Nice topic, but am sure it aint gonna make FP as Seun wouldnt want any potential lawsuits despite his disclaimer... wink

@topic, most privately owned companies are guilty of such, but who is to blame? I blame the government, the national assembly, the ministry of labour, and all those officers who do not even know the scope of their jobs

I mean, where are the labour laws? Who makes those laws? Who implements them? Who prosecutes offenders of such laws? Who even protects the defenseless citizens?

Well, who even values the citizens in the first place.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 16, 2014
LONESTAR Drilling. Owes rig workers over a year in salaries. Blood sucking managers n ogas at the top still make the odd trip to dubai, California etc. Those guys are really wolves in wolves' clothing..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by LaurelP(m): 4:20pm On Oct 16, 2014
fellowbeing:
AIT/RAYPOWER/DAAR COMMUNICATION

Are u serious?
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 16, 2014
Arik Air
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 16, 2014
Rawdeal:
Arik Air

@Rawdeal,are you very sure about Arik?because I and a friend got employment offers from them.My friend accepted the offer but I rejected the offer due to my present place of employment paying better than them by far.
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 16, 2014
Rolly83:

@Rawdeal,are you very sure about Arik?because I and a friend got employment offers from them.My friend accepted the offer but I rejected the offer due to my present place of employment paying better than them by far.

he'll be on this thread soon enough

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

This Is What I Saw On Saturday When I Was Browsing / Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format / Schlumberger App. Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.