Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff (69460 Views)

Lets Expose Companies That Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by darlingnuel(m): 12:30pm On Oct 20, 2014
Dear Poster, you make sense die! Both you and your post!

3 Likes

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by darlingnuel(m): 12:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
MenGoingThereWay:
This a very good thread...we have to start speaking up against evil...Most employers have taken advantage of the unemployment situation in the country to torture nigerians pshycologically and strip pple of there self esteem.

Aside from salary delay, owing employees and slandering employees let's not forget to include workplace bullying and bad working conditions like the factories operated by chinese, indians, lebaneSe and nigerian managers where they don't consider employee health and safety, employees lose arms, limbs and even die and no one says anything and the company continueS to operate.

Can this chinese, indians and lebanese go to other countries and subject the citizens to poor/dangerous working conditions plus bad pay like the way they do to nigerians.

OP nice one...let the exposure continue.

-MenGoingThereWay.
Awesome comment. You nailed it
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 20, 2014
Mira Purification ltd no. Bornu street Area. 10 Garki Abuja
Those Lebanese guys will not only nag at you after smoking they even drag ur shirt to a fight n won't pay their marketers. They only good in hiring and firing

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by vycee01: 7:00pm On Oct 20, 2014
honjohnbright:
Mira Purification ltd no. Bornu street Area. 10 Garki Abuja
Those Lebanese guys will not only nag at you after smoking they even drag ur shirt to a fight n won't pay their marketers. They only good in hiring and firing

Bro, true talk oh, no wonder the guy was calling me up and down to come and work for him, I was wondering where all their former staff go? If the company was that good at least some for stay, not forgetting the peanut he was trying to pay. Thank God, my spirit didn't buy the idea. Lebanese eh na wa oh

1 Like

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Lekewatt(m): 9:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
glaxosmithkline agbara. Dem dey pay less n over use dem workers. Only d ogas get d largese n spend it on dem selves n mistress.
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by mystiqueem(f): 11:38am On Oct 21, 2014
These are examples of unethical conducts & immoral acts committed or allowed to be committed by top managers, owners or whoever is in charge of a business. Its unfortunate that job-seekers and employees have accepted wrong doings as the normal practice in nigeria. IT IS NOT NORMAL!

This forum will help a lot of us Nigerians seek redress.

Keep 'em' coming.
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by mystiqueem(f): 11:22pm On Oct 21, 2014
darlingnuel:
Dear Poster, you make sense die! Both you and your post!

Thank you.
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by mystiqueem(f): 11:23pm On Oct 21, 2014
lasttimer:
what about Lafam ikoyi

those guys suck

Pls elaborate.
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by mystiqueem(f): 12:31am On Oct 22, 2014
Read to gain insight on exposing companies

Whistleblowers, those individuals who call attention to possible wrongdoing within their organizations, are the subjects of much controversy. Some say that whistleblowers are noble characters, willing to sacrifice personally and professionally to expose organizational practices that are wasteful, fraudulent, or harmful to the public safety. Others suggest that whistleblowers are, by and large, disgruntled employees who maliciously and recklessly accuse individuals they feel have wronged them in order to attain their own selfish goals....

http://ethics.csc.ncsu.edu/old/12_00/basics/whistle/rst/wstlblo_policy.html

2 Likes

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Nobody: 2:39am On Oct 31, 2014
Please expose them.... This thread should not die.

2 Likes

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by sissons(m): 7:00pm On Nov 21, 2014
Brooderhouse limited,
20 Mojidi street,
Ikeja.

The company is into sales of veterinary premixes, antibiotics and diagnostics. The CEO/MD is a fraudster. When I joined the company, several colleagues of mine warned мє but I turned deaf ears thinking that I could make a change. this guy manipulates people to work for him without paying them. If you complain, he will sack you immediately. The latest news I heard about him was that the US government was seeking for his arrest due to multifraud issues with ignoble foreign companies in America.

He has another company with the same name- Brooderhouse limited in the US through which he carries out his dubious transactions.

Peradventure you hear anything "Brooderhouse limited, Ikeja ", Abeg pick race and run for your life oooo. That place na hell on earth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by lekzzydo(m): 10:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
NairaMode:

I really don't understand you.
check yourself bro, you are the only one that don't understand dudes here
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 21, 2014
lekzzydo:
check yourself bro, you are the only one that don't understand dudes here

I can't even recall this post.
It's alright.
I trust you are well today.
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by mystiqueem(f): 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2014
This thread must not die!
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by ABEngine(m): 11:43pm On Dec 21, 2014
Having read through the posts thus far, I find it necessary that we clearly establish the definition of poor pay, which by my understanding should be anything short of the established national minimum wage. Oftentimes used in this thread, the term also tells a tale of insatiability which is common with man and frequently observed at workplaces today as one tries to compare with his/her contemporaries elsewhere.

Sorry I have no intention of derailing your thread @Op neither do I have a company in mind at the moment, sheer misconduct on the side of staffs has in time past cost businesses fortunes hence the adopted attitude and thanks to a feeble labour force who only care for tanker drivers cum petroleum workers, nothing is done about these errant institutions.

1 Like

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by stepo707: 12:21am On Dec 25, 2014
hmmn.am dumbfounded
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 28, 2014
My cousin here says should add ALL CHURCHES OR CHRISTIAN-BASED ORGANISATIONS, ESPECIALLY PENTECOSTAL AND EVANGELICALS.

He says one-man churches are terrible slave masters, where you work almost everyday including Saturdays and Sundays and on public holidays and take peanuts home. Tithes and other stuffs are deducted from salaries.

Says RCCG is a major culprit.

2 Likes

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by kfrosh: 11:46pm On Dec 28, 2014
#Intrresting.
VisionPlus:
My cousin here says should add ALL CHURCHES OR CHRISTIAN-BASED ORGANISATIONS, ESPECIALLY PENTECOSTAL AND EVANGELICALS.

He says one-man churches are terrible slave masters, where you work almost everyday including Saturdays and Sundays and on public holidays and take peanuts home. Tithes and other stuffs are deducted from salaries.

Says RCCG is a major culprit.
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 29, 2014
Goge Africa is one of such companies. You are a marketer, production personnel, reporter, social media person, research executive at the same time. The pay was nothing to write home about, and it might not be paid till the 2nd week of the next month. Thank God I'm no longer there.
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Googleus(m): 2:40pm On Dec 29, 2014
AKLAB NIG LTD (est over 20 yrs ago).[/size][size=8pt]

AKLAB NIGERIA LIMITED.

An engineering firm with owner (frm ijebu) as M.D and wife (frm Ogbomosho ) as accountant (wat a combination) both with mindset of employing most qualify engineering (across the field) from all over the country and then subjecting them to site-labour in suffering,hardship and abject poverty for maximum financial return.

i spent 1 year with the company (2012/2013),am experience i ll never ever ever forget

-you work on site ( industrial or construction) without having time to come to town (Lagos) to see your family/friends for weeks,because no pay to even transport ur self (as an engineer)

- i bet u, u wont last a year working there, your frustration starts after expecting ur first salary in vain

- u get paid 3rd month after working for two month even if u ar making millions in revenue for the firm.

-the owner is investing heavily in Canada because that's where is family based

- he personally monitors his projects, he doesnt care about welfare, hence u might not even know he is around,he only show up when his check is ready,hence ur hunger continue.

- as an engineer, u trek to site navigating bushes and villages.u are already in the system b4 u realize na one chance

-those who are working there for more than 2 yrs are not able to resign because they were unaware wats offer is out there as u dnt ve access to internet due to terrain of some site or u are so broke u cant afford M.B or u are so broke u miss an interview.

- recruiting sound engineer mostly 2.1, even where there is no sign of career growth.

- u ll never understand how u spent ur salary, u ll always be broke..( something fishing i realized).

- i ll never advice even my enemy to work there.

but if u need good and sound engineering experience in mech,elect,civil and crook administrative procedure or techniques, pls go and apply there (at ur own risk) because u ll meet sound,intelligent,hardworking, and experience young Nigerian engineers (in there 30s) and indians.

6 Likes

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by shegzee43: 4:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
mystiqueem:

First off - I appreciate your concern for my well being but I'm more concern for my fellow brothers & sisters suffering in silence plus I don't hv to be d president's daughter or Employee Rights Activist to speak my mind.

Second - Its only Defamatory if it is a lie... I can assure you, its not!
Just A few weeks back they ALL refused to work.
Reason - IHG Hotel did not pay its staff & other reasons, they had to involve Big Brother (Labour)

Third - I laugh in Arabic. Recognised me? Destroy my career! I like to see them try to sue me.
There is that word again DEFAMATORY. Watch yourself! You are beginning to sound like such companies...

Finally - Is it ok for companies to slander an employee but employee can not do the same, especially if it is the truth?
When has speaking the truth become a bad trait?
If we can voice our grievences and justice can privail then I hope it would make companies with bad attitudes & others that plan to copy them - take note & sit up.

As for hiding my profile, is dat not what got us Nigerians into this mess in the first place? Fear of EVERYTHING!!!
If Late FELA had kept quiet... ..we would not know the truth about our government today.

Believe it or not, I am doing the right thing

I salute your courage Great man! If Nelson Mandela were a Nigerian he would have so much been discouraged.

2 Likes

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by mystiqueem(f): 6:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
Are you aware that Radisson Blu Hotel Lagos was closed down about two weeks ago and all the staff were sacked and paid off two months advance salaries?
Why, you ask.

Just because they dare ask labour union to represent them 'negotiate' terms and condition of their contract!

The owner rejected the idea of Labour's involvement and told all staff to sign on dotted lines... No Union!

They refused and you know the rest...
(There's more to this gist. Update as I get more info)

As I type this... The CEO of Radisson has been dragged to court... Rumor has it that top lawyers are on the case and demanding for 1 million to each staff that has stayed up to one year in service...and so on

More gist later.

5 Likes

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Toyins(f): 9:18am On Feb 09, 2015
Darkson007:
Pensions Alliance Limited also known as PAL pensions with its head office in Marina has just sacked a total of 40 staff who have served the company assiduously.
The bespectacled MD, Mr. Dave Uduanu has been in the habit of sacking staff on an annual basis without any empathy or flinch.
Information gathered has it that the most affected staff are of the South Western extraction and they will be replaced by Mostly Eastern staff as that has been the trend.
One of the staff who he recently fired is said have just come back from India, where she went to make a kidney donation.The lady is of the South Western extraction and she happens to also be one of the pioneer staff like the rest of the pack.
The staff who are mainly bread winners are in shock and unhappy with this development.
Mr. Dave, who is referred to as very arrogant and callous by his staff is currently in Abuja and we will like him to come out to explain why he has chosen this line of action in an organization that is doing relatively well.
It is also in good authority that Dave does not espouse the Federal Character as enshrined in the Nigerian Constitution.

To come and explain? You serious? Drag the bastards to court. That's all..... Let those bread winners retire off on the dreamer.

People take issues like this for granted that's y employers keep misbehaving cos no one is suing!
Issues like this won't even take time before the industrial court will reach a decision

This is one of them.

https://www.nairaland.com/2129409/pensions-alliance-ltd-sacks-40#30562565

1 Like

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by mystiqueem(f): 12:39am On Mar 12, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by AutosBay(m): 7:34am On Mar 12, 2015
Gold Fire Nigeria Limited At Ijora Lagos an orange building into signage, they use their workers like slaves even on Sundays.
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Faraidi(m): 8:32am On Mar 12, 2015
rodeo0070:
Arabs(Lebanese), Indians, Asians, Israeli companies are guilty of this:
1. CCC Construction Nigeria Limited-Multinational
(See Logo below)
2. Airtel
Most construction companies owned by foreigners are like that...
N:B- Guys please add the logo of the companies mentioned!
this one na illuminati ooo,see their logo
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by tare22(m): 9:27am On Mar 12, 2015
[quote author=VisionPlus post=29285957]My cousin here says should add ALL CHURCHES OR CHRISTIAN-BASED ORGANISATIONS, ESPECIALLY PENTECOSTAL AND EVANGELICALS.

Says RCCG is a major culprit. [/qu

1 Like

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
Giant Beverages Limited. They can owe up to 3months salary. If you dare tell any outsider you are being owed, na sack be that. Its in Ikorodu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by listlic: 12:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
mystiqueem:

First off - I appreciate your concern for my well being but I'm more concern for my fellow brothers & sisters suffering in silence plus I don't hv to be d president's daughter or Employee Rights Activist to speak my mind.

Second - Its only Defamatory if it is a lie... I can assure you, its not!
Just A few weeks back they ALL refused to work.
Reason - IHG Hotel did not pay its staff & other reasons, they had to involve Big Brother (Labour)

Third - I laugh in Arabic. Recognised me? Destroy my career! I like to see them try to sue me.
There is that word again DEFAMATORY. Watch yourself! You are beginning to sound like such companies...

Finally - Is it ok for companies to slander an employee but employee can not do the same, especially if it is the truth?
When has speaking the truth become a bad trait?
If we can voice our grievences and justice can privail then I hope it would make companies with bad attitudes & others that plan to copy them - take note & sit up.

As for hiding my profile, is dat not what got us Nigerians into this mess in the first place? Fear of EVERYTHING!!!
If Late FELA had kept quiet... ..we would not know the truth about our government today.

Believe it or not, I am doing the right thing

When I posted something like this on my blog, I wasn't given a job. I will say the truth and I will keep doing it. I mentioned a number of organisations and I am alive today, I eat 3 times a day. I have a good degree, and if organisations in Nigeria won't accept me, I work for organisations outside Nigeria virtually and I am paid for it. I will Bleep them up.. The truth should be the truth. Why should I work for an organisation for 9 months, and he will buy new cars for himself, for his wife, and not pay me. And you say I shouldn't talk. Make OGUN KILL YOUR MOUTH THERE.

ARCTIC SPATIAL IS ONE. They run GIS, aerospace thingy, tracking and so much more. THEY DON'T PAY OO..
NEM INSURANCE.. ANOTHER WORSE ONE. MORE WILL COME NO WORRY.

3 Likes

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by mystiqueem(f): 7:26pm On Mar 14, 2015
Check this site and read the instructions and submit your CV accordingly.
I don't know anything more...
Best of luck

http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/hr_office.html

Deadline March 26th 2015
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 14, 2015
mystiqueem:
Check this site and read the instructions and submit your CV accordingly.
I don't know anything more...
Best of luck

http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/hr_office.html

Deadline March 26th 2015

Hi, I'll like to send you a p.m. I have a business enquiry to make from you. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by mystiqueem(f): 11:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
Don't despair
Never give up
The time for judgement is here
Whistle blowers, now is your time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format / How much do Custom Officers earn? / Dangote Refinery Executive Trainee Fresh Recruitment 2016 (50 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.