Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,915 members, 7,799,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Why Does It Hurt??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does It Hurt??? (680 Views)

Why Does It Hurt So Much?..............she Left. / Does It Hurt The First Time? / It Hurt To Love And Not Loved Back! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does It Hurt??? by Merryglad(f): 4:12am On Oct 16, 2014
how does it feel to love someone and that person loves someone else?? how do you handle it?? pls I need matured comments it will help me handle a challenge I have....
Re: Why Does It Hurt??? by kozaic(f): 4:15am On Oct 16, 2014
Sorry, I dnt know how it feels.... My heart has being programmed to only reciprocate feelings, love nd others! I don't love in isolation.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Does It Hurt??? by elipheleh(m): 4:18am On Oct 16, 2014
ok
sweery it is called love and love hurts. if you are young dont worry youll grow past it and get used to it.

Life itself is not fair.

Dont get angry about men, it is just normal.
Every body has a right to distribute their time and attention to who they want to give
Re: Why Does It Hurt??? by udysweet(f): 7:03am On Oct 16, 2014
Same here too. It hurts when you initially was reluctant to give in but because you feel pity based on whre dis person is coming from and all the stories he's told you about what's he's been through. Only to find out he's got some other chicks. What then do you need another lady for when there are enough in your life?
I actually plan on getting a Love Machine to quell sexual urge,try and work harder to take care of myself and draw closer to God to kill dos feeling of loneliness when you're alone and dat settles it. Until that person who genuinely needs a lady in his life and wants to settle down,God will let our paths cross

1 Like

Re: Why Does It Hurt??? by CORELDRAW(m): 7:01pm On Oct 17, 2014
Swt@, it happens alot, u jz ve 2 let go n go 4 sum1 who wil appreciate ur love.... One sided love hurts!

1 Like

Re: Why Does It Hurt??? by Afrok(m): 7:06pm On Oct 17, 2014
Choi... Love and hurt goes together. If U can't stand being hurt, don't love, If U can't love, don't hurt someone who's in love cry.

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Couples Divorce And How You Can Protect Your Marriage / Some Ex Are Like A Shadow... / Please Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.