Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

2 Miscarriages And Now Pursuing IVF - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 2 Miscarriages And Now Pursuing IVF (749 Views)

Common Causes Of Miscarriages And How To Prevent It / ... / Help! 5 Miscarriages In 2.5years Of Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Miscarriages And Now Pursuing IVF by ruthreynolds193: 5:26am On Oct 16, 2014
I had 3 miscarriages and my doctor advised that IVF is my last option. Through the assistance of Placidway, I am now starting my IVF journey.

Do you guys have an opinion of the challenges that I'll be facing? Thanks in advance for your support and concern.
Re: 2 Miscarriages And Now Pursuing IVF by thorpido(m): 6:55am On Oct 16, 2014
If i may ask,what diagnosis did your doctor give for your repeated miscarriages?
Re: 2 Miscarriages And Now Pursuing IVF by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 16, 2014
From my litttle experience; 4 you tto have been pregnant severally n it miscarried; I don't think IVF should be ur nxt point of call, why? Because IVF is mostly employed in tubal(fallopian tube) problems, when conception is not been possible despite different trials, for @ least 1yr;
In ur case (being multiple miscarriage) other prongs of apprroach should be sort for ; are d miscarriages during d 2nd trimester n occuring in ascending order? (Den U'll wanna think of a cerclage instead) ..or Re they during 1st trimester?

In synopsis; multiple miscarriages I believe is not an indication for an IVF; because even when d IVF has been done n d root cause of d problem(miscarriage) is not nailed; den U re likely to miscarry d 'Money' gestation... N I believe U wouldn't want that.

What to do: I'll advice U go to different better qualified gynae's, get a wide consultation!! N get well informed b4 u undergo any Medical adventure! Tnk u...

Unkle Ray...

2 Likes

Re: 2 Miscarriages And Now Pursuing IVF by VENUSS(f): 7:43am On Oct 16, 2014
ruthreynolds193:
I had 3 miscarriages and my doctor advised that IVF is my last option. Through the assistance of Placidway, I am now starting my IVF journey.
Do you guys have an opinion of the challenges that I'll be facing? Thanks in advance for your support and concern.
. Read through this support group. You will get some of the best advice ever. https://www.nairaland.com/773873/anyone-trying-ivf-iui-icsi
Re: 2 Miscarriages And Now Pursuing IVF by Ebube2014: 7:57am On Oct 16, 2014
Nooooooo!!!! Darln unless you are telling me that the cause of the miscarriage is that you and your husband are not compatible and the IVF is with egg donor. If not its still the same. Find out why you body is rejecting the babies and try and fix that. And please get a second opinion.
Re: 2 Miscarriages And Now Pursuing IVF by Dmanlex(m): 2:41pm On Oct 20, 2014
Contact 08062738670 she will check and direct you on what to do. She is a good health consultant By God grace you will conceive.
Re: 2 Miscarriages And Now Pursuing IVF by Dmanlex(m): 2:43pm On Oct 20, 2014
ruthreynolds193:

consult 08062738670 wiLl help u. She is a good health consultant. Believe by God grace everything is well. Good health leads to wealthy life

(1) (Reply)

Please Help / High Blood Pressure: Silent Killer / Only For Mentally Stable People. Only 4% Could Identify The Number Of faces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.