Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Please, What Is The Difference Between Avocado And Pear - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Please, What Is The Difference Between Avocado And Pear (8307 Views)

Difference Between Butter And Mangerine / Difference Between Expiry Date And Best Before Date / Health Benefits Of Eating Avocado Pear. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, What Is The Difference Between Avocado And Pear by eddyland: 7:15am On Oct 16, 2014
For long now I have been wanting to know the real diffences between avocado and pear.

How do you recorgnize a pear or an avocado when you see either of them? Please help a friend with one or two differences between the two
Re: Please, What Is The Difference Between Avocado And Pear by Raiders: 7:35am On Oct 16, 2014
Why don't you ask Google? You have access to the internet
Re: Please, What Is The Difference Between Avocado And Pear by shaggy007(m): 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2014
Raiders:
Why don't you ask Google? You have access to the internet

I dey alway tire for this kain people.
Google will tell you all you want to know, even what you don't want to know, still include picture join.

You want make nairaland ITK's come dey teach you nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: Please, What Is The Difference Between Avocado And Pear by edwife(f): 10:58am On Oct 21, 2014
I can't,i just can't... undecided
Re: Please, What Is The Difference Between Avocado And Pear by OHaddy(f): 5:36am On Oct 28, 2014
the inside of avocado pear is yellow and it mostly found here in africa while pear cant be found here naturaly, its imported and its similar to d green apples in terms of colour

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Commercial Bread Production In Nigeria. / Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? / Fresh Sausages For Sale, Delivery Anywhere Within Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.