Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Global Prophecies Of The Year - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Global Prophecies Of The Year (1239 Views)

Similarities between 2014 prophecies of MFM (G•O) and RCCG general overseer / 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Global Prophecies Of The Year by andersoft: 10:12am On Nov 13, 2008
Its a previledge to have Arch. Bishop John Obiokeke, the major prophet of the Most high God in Nigeria. whose global prophecies for the year comes to pass. I am astonished by how all those prophecies comes to pass.

Click on the link below to see the prophecies of my Father in the Lord
http://archbishopjohnobiokeke . .com

note: please it is a sin to steal prophecies

archbishopjohnobiokeke . .com
Re: Global Prophecies Of The Year by andersoft: 10:20am On Nov 13, 2008
Arch. Bishop John Obiokeke is a man whom God has approved to see beyond tomorrow, the Major prophet of the most high God whose global prophecies released every December 31st Night, all comes to pass.

To view the link of his prophecies click here: http://archbishopjohnobiokeke . .com

archbishopjohnobiokeke.

Arch. Bishop John Obiokeke
GPM churches worldwide
lasu-Iba road, church b/stop, Iba - Lagos.

I am astonished by those prophecies.

(1) (Reply)

Moutain Of Fire Mimistries (europe) / Importance Of Judas Macabees In Jewish History / “God Showed Me The First Half Of Bayern-chelsea,” Claims Prophet T. B. Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.