Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today (22110 Views)

15 Corpers Who Are Happy To Pass Out / President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme / Congrats to all Batch B 2012/2013 corpers as they pass out of NYSC today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by vacant06(m): 8:39pm On Oct 16, 2014
Life na luck sha
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 16, 2014
olu4life:

1. Its necessary for documentation for job posts in international firms
2. its not just limited to nysc certificates but your school and professional certifications
U dig?

Yeah, thanx man

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by adeowo84(m): 8:50pm On Oct 16, 2014
i big congrat to myself nd all eko kopas...cheers
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by ojsmscom(m): 9:09pm On Oct 16, 2014
Enugu i thank you
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by zikclassiq(m): 9:12pm On Oct 16, 2014
yokiti:

Yeah, it wasnt easy but please next time, learn how to pass information without lacing it with insult. Wishing you God's favour in all your future endeavours. Congrats!
My humble apologies sir. Didnt mean to insult if u saw it that way. I dobale, honorable Yokiti!

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by Mrfils(m): 9:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
nikkflexible:
am a lady o smiley
U're not just a lady... U're one fiine lady! wink
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by edgyslim: 9:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
Stelvin101:

Thanks bro grin one luv

Na so bro
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by lonelydora: 9:41pm On Oct 16, 2014
Welcome to labour market, incase u were not retained.
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by leshluap(m): 9:51pm On Oct 16, 2014
Big CONGRATULATIONS to FCT corpers 2013 batch C... Just like yesterday when u guys came to kubwa, innocent and naïve, b4 Ijakpa n his boys changed the default configuration. The stress of rejection n search 4 PPA, wt incessant journeys to Zone5,( n other zonal offices) I am sure contributed in no small measure to the refined products u are now. Accommodation, the biggest headache of every FCT corper was an issue, no doubt about that..but all Glory to God,, these and other experiences are now things of the past....once more go bye to "corperhood"....welcome to the new world..
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by Richiy(f): 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
Congratulations to my cousin Innocentia and my wonderful friend Uchenna. May the Lord bless your endeavours from this day hence forth.
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by Richiy(f): 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2014
Congratulations to my cousin Innocentia and my wonderful friend Uchenna and all other ex core members in the house. May the Lord bless your endeavours from this day hence forth.
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by GboGboAye: 10:07pm On Oct 16, 2014
Eyah, una do well o.
Congrats to both the real corpers and the fake corpers.
Real Corpers- good luck in ur endeavours
Fake corpers- i'm sure we will be congratulating you again very soon.
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by Tnycee(m): 11:18pm On Oct 16, 2014
Cmanforall:
A very big congratulations to all those passing out today....

... Drop your congratulatory message here....

I also passed out of the NYSC program today...Greater things awaits Us.

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by blakky97(m): 11:30pm On Oct 16, 2014
Congrats!
I can see your hearts beating fast cos its time.
You're staring at allowee through your rear view!
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by butanep(m): 11:33pm On Oct 16, 2014
Congratulations to all batch C 2013 corp members as they passed out to the Labour market... Wish you all the best......
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by Popemax(m): 11:35pm On Oct 16, 2014
Lost a brOther tOday who was on his way to Pop in Abj.....uche Okeke RIP brother.you culdnt collect ur NYSC certificate today\Z/ RIP my brother(but i still cant believe its true!
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by dimplecakes(f): 11:36pm On Oct 16, 2014
opeyemmmy:

Roll the carpet! We are so good to go!!!

Yes oooo.......We are So good to go.

God made it possible.!!!!!!

3 hearty cheers to us !!!!!$

hip!!!!!hip!!!!!hip!!!!!

hurrrrraaaaaaaayyyyyy!!!!!!!
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by jayjagz: 12:07am On Oct 17, 2014
Congratulations to my sister too. I know God is launching her into unlimited possibilities and opportunities grin
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by NaijaChild: 12:33am On Oct 17, 2014
Congratulations to us all!..we made it..na God ooo..big shout out to all batch C bayelsa corps members..
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by Nobody: 2:35am On Oct 17, 2014
congrats!
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by gorgeousomo(m): 3:37am On Oct 17, 2014
CONGRATZ to everyone who Passed Out Today from @DaShawnENT... #MayYourRealSuccessCommence

Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 17, 2014
NaijaChild:
Congratulations to us all!..we made it..na God ooo..big shout out to all batch C bayelsa corps members..
Congrats dear
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by nikkflexible(f): 6:23am On Oct 17, 2014
Mrfils:

U're not just a lady... U're one fiine lady! wink
lol.....tanx
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by akpetal2001(m): 8:16am On Oct 17, 2014
congratulation to OKODUGHA CHRISTAIN AKA Ogba UNIPORT PLANT SCIENCE AND BOITECHNOLOGY.Its ur boy AKP Et'al 2001
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by arizona145(m): 8:17am On Oct 17, 2014
Thanks a lot guys. It's been God all through. We have indeed served under the rain and in the sun, The federal government and employers of labor should favor us inside the office. In Jesus name, insha alah, oruko jesu....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Female NYSC Member Fights Back After Being Assaulted By Her Employer / Is NYSC CDS Important / Rabiu Ahmad: Corper Who Sold Oranges To Educate Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.