Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? (4413 Views)

When your Ex keeps destroying your present affair. / What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 16, 2014
For me, I once met my boyfriend on a social network, it's kinda weird to tell people about it so I would just say" we actually met at a bar" they only ask how we met not how I knew him cheesy so it's still the truth
Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by MuguliciousMUGU: 9:11am On Oct 16, 2014
I met my own in mama ebuka shop, she sweet pass mama ebuka beans sef
Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by YungwizzzyChina: 9:15am On Oct 16, 2014
I met my wife in Dubai
Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by theorbiters: 9:17am On Oct 16, 2014
This gonna be fun. I am single so lemme learn from the ogas, mayb I will find mine on NL
Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by izaray(f): 9:20am On Oct 16, 2014
I met mine on FB, and we of planing of getting married!

2 Likes

Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 16, 2014
theorbiters:
This gonna be fun. I am single so lemme learn from the ogas, mayb I will find mine on NL
We Prolly in the same shoes...

1 Like

Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by izaray(f): 9:23am On Oct 16, 2014
crystalflakes:
For me, I met my boyfriend on a social network, am kinda ashamed to tell people about it so I would just say we met at a bar" cheesy
Swthrt u dn't av to be ashame, my colleague met her husband on Facebook, and 2day, they are married wit a son! So one's partner can come from any were!
Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 16, 2014
I met my partner in a dream. She z my dream girl cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by YungwizzzyChina: 9:25am On Oct 16, 2014
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 16, 2014
I met my sweet and cute boyfriend at a fashion workshop smiley and the funny thing was that he came with his then girlfriend, Lol... who is now his ex. they shared us in groups, so he and I fell in the same group..while his girlfriend fell in another group grin we started talking there, as friends tho. but he complimented me as a fashion guru, and how versatile and fiesty I am. we flowed really well! and he said he wanted me to help him and his girlfriend work on her fashion thing.. I accepted coz of the money in it shagrin but it wasn't easy coz he would always agree to my opinion and that got his gf really mad and she broke up with him...I stopped working with her.I kinda feel guilty for breaking them up sad after some weeks of begging that I should date him, I agreed.

1 Like

Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Tymax(m): 9:28am On Oct 16, 2014
Under the mango tree

1 Like

Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Dygeasy(m): 9:30am On Oct 16, 2014
crystalflakes:
For me, I once met my boyfriend on a social network, am kinda ashamed to tell people about it so I would just say" we actually met at a bar" they only ask how we met not how I knew him cheesy so it's still the truth
And a bar sounds cooler?
Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by izaray(f): 9:30am On Oct 16, 2014
EroticAngelina:
I met my sweet and cute boyfriend at a fashion workshop smiley and the funny thing was that he came with his then girlfriend, Lol... who is now his ex. they shared us in groups, so he and I fell in the same group..while his girlfriend fell in another group grin we started talking there, as friends tho. but he complimented me as a fashion guru, and how versatile and fiesty I am. we flowed really well! and he said he wanted me to help him and his girlfriend work on her fashion thing.. I accepted coz of the money in it shagrin but it wasn't easy coz he would always agree to my opinion and that got his gf really mad and she broke up with him...I stopped working with her.I kinda feel guilty for breaking them up sad after some weeks of begging that I should date him, I agreed.
Congratulation, hope sum1 else won't do same to you, so hold him tight and be submissive lol
Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 16, 2014
izaray:
Congratulation, hope sum1 else won't do same to you, so hold him tight and be submissive lol
lolz. that's what I'm afraid of oo
Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 16, 2014
Some years back,while others were paying to sit with full nyash inside Molue,I didn't want pay sad so when the molue started moving,I jumped into it shocked and held onto something like iron rod ...When the molue galloped,the iron and I both fell down on each other..
That iron is him.

2 Likes

Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by djeezy(m): 9:34am On Oct 16, 2014
I met her in school. Couldnt resist her beauty.
Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 16, 2014
Tymax:
Under the mango tree

hehehehehehe.....

Playing tenten abi??
Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 16, 2014
EroticAngelina:

So u are a bf snatcher?
Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 16, 2014
.....Well, as for me ooooo.......I met my current boyfriends at the clinic.......He told me He was feeling some pains in his heart.....

He asked me to check his BP and other vitals.....I checked it oo....It was very high gan....I asked him what he was thinking about that made him hypertensive....He romantically told me, that am the cause....

You know, my work is to save lives....I quickly agreed to date him to save his life...

6 Likes

Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 16, 2014
Zedric:

So u are a bf snatcher?
I'm not!
Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by vizkiz: 9:41am On Oct 16, 2014
EroticAngelina:

Boyfriend snatcher undecided
Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by izaray(f): 9:42am On Oct 16, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lolz. that's what I'm afraid of oo
Hahahahah..am happy u kno dat too!
Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 16, 2014
vizkiz:

Boyfriend snatcher undecided
sharap I diot. I didn't snatch him. goat embarassed
Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Tymax(m): 9:44am On Oct 16, 2014
temigracie:

hehehehehehe.....

Playing tenten abi??
Playing mommy and daddy. grin
Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 16, 2014
temigracie:

.....Well, as for me ooooo.......I met my current boyfriends at the clinic.......He told me He was feeling some pains in his heart.....

He asked me to check his BP and other vitals.....I checked it oo....It was very high gan....I asked him what he was thinking about that made him hypertensive....He romantically told me, that am the cause....

You know, my work is to save lives....I quickly agreed to date him to save his life...
lolz...i like this

2 Likes

Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 16, 2014
Tymax:

Playing mommy and daddy. grin

hehehehehehehe....

But, unna suppose don marry now...wetin dey delay unna??
Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by izaray(f): 9:47am On Oct 16, 2014
temigracie:

Hmmm..stories for d gods!
Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by vizkiz: 9:47am On Oct 16, 2014
EroticAngelina:
sharap I diot. I didn't snatch him. goat embarassed

Hoe kay undecided

Girls that have their bf on nairaland should watch this chick closely
Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by izaray(f): 9:48am On Oct 16, 2014
vizkiz:

Hoe kay undecided

Girls that have their bf on nairaland should watch this chick closely
Hahahaha...dat may be right!
Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 16, 2014
EroticAngelina:
I'm not!

bf thief?
Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 16, 2014
izaray:
Hmmm..stories for d gods!

Hian!!.....Which one is story again oo??.....

....lol...I'm sharing a true-life story here

.....As in en, if you see the condition wey this my boyfriend dey....Infact, you piri him.....Well, I thank God sha.......We are planning to get married next month....

3 Likes

Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 16, 2014
Zedric:

bf thief?
don't get me angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Woman Is 38 While Im 29 Of Age Yet She Is Much In Love. / Effects Of Social Media Craze On Real Life Relationships. / I Think Am Trouble!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.