Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Fuel Station Software - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Fuel Station Software (2177 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Station Software by CodeHouse: 9:26am On Oct 16, 2014
Hello All.. I designed this software early last year.

It is a fuel station stock and account management software with security features that will favour fuel station owners (not the managers and workers) as it helps to curb fuel and money theft.

It works on TOTAL standard and can be used to manage multiple stations with minimum use of internet (for sending reports only to multiple stations, if need be)

It has an admin module where you can setup the appliction and customize it for clients.

It comes with a serial key app for you as the owner of the software to determine the length of period you want the application to expire on user's PC, thereby controlling the use of the app, e.g 15 days, 30 days, 1 year or full version..say you want to bill your client on a yearly basis, then you generate a 1 year serial key and if you want to sell it out in perpetuity, then you generate a full version serial key during the setup of the software.

It has the ability to generate custom reports, like crystal report and has a custom mail client to send these reports with attachments.

It has a module for staff management and monthly payroll. Daily office expense can also be monitored.

I am willing to transfer ownership of this software to any serious marketer. Check my signature for my contact so as to discuss price. As the new owner, you have the full right to sell this software to any fuel station at your own price.

(Email, whatsapp or BBM only as I can't answer the phone now)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Station Software by Sibrah: 11:58am On Oct 16, 2014
I read thru but couldn't put my finger on what this app does exactly. Can it match fuel volume dispensed with cash remitted? What do i tell clients it will do for them in the first place? If you show up and say it will manage their account they tell you they are already doing that.
Re: Fuel Station Software by Sibrah: 12:02pm On Oct 16, 2014
Please stop saying '' hello Nairalanders, i was just checking through my old archive. It makes it sound like one app you lifted from one bottomless open source repository
Re: Fuel Station Software by CodeHouse: 12:17pm On Oct 16, 2014
Sibrah:
I read thru but couldn't put my finger on what this app does exactly. Can it match fuel volume dispensed with cash remitted? What do i tell clients it will do for them in the first place? If you show up and say it will manage their account they tell you they are already doing that.

Of course it will match fuel volume dispensed with cash remitted.

During installation, initial pump readings are taken and mapped. Pumps above are connected to Tanks below. Initial tank readings are also mapped.

Closing stock of today, automatically becomes the opening stock for tomorrow, the app calculates the sales automatically. Users can't enter data in all the fields as the crucial aspect is automated by the app.

Tank and pump readings would be monitored by the app, thereby curbing theft. All other calculations related to fuel sales would be done automatically.

It will also monitor fuel returned to tank, gives you a graphical representation of what the state of the content in the tank is, price of fuel can be adjusted from the admin panel, etc

I personally worked with a personel manager assigned to me by one oga at the top from TOTAL to design this automation process.
Re: Fuel Station Software by CodeHouse: 12:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
Sibrah:
Please stop saying '' hello Nairalanders, i was just checking through my old archive. It makes it sound like one app you lifted from one bottomless open source repository

Sorry if it hurts you and saying my old archive doesn't not mean old from the bottomless pit as you comprehend it, if I have 500GB hardrive this minute and upgrade to 1TB, does it not render the 500GB old? This very minute?

I see your point anyway, thanks
Re: Fuel Station Software by internetpo(m): 2:40am On Oct 30, 2014
Wow! Love this. I love softwares and the automation power they provide.

You'll be hearing from me soon.
Re: Fuel Station Software by MASUGE: 8:27pm On Oct 30, 2015
HELLO CODEHOUSE
I would like to have this software for (Fuel Station Software ) what are the creteria of me getting it
this is my email rmasuge22@gmail.com,Skype rmasuge
I will be waiting
Re: Fuel Station Software by CodeHouse: 9:27pm On Oct 30, 2015
MASUGE:
HELLO CODEHOUSE
I would like to have this software for (Fuel Station Software ) what are the creteria of me getting it
this is my email rmasuge22@gmail.com,Skype rmasuge
I will be waiting

Hi, you can reach me on 08091605095 call or whatsapp, thanks
Re: Fuel Station Software by mokagoma(m): 10:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
CodeHouse has proven competency in developing this software for me in Tanzania.Really,the system he designed is useful for my requirements.n.We are happy working with him.Welcome again to Tanzania.

Actually recommends him for simple and complex programming assignments.He is good
Re: Fuel Station Software by Knownpal(m): 2:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
mokagoma:
CodeHouse has proven competency in developing this software for me in Tanzania.Really,the system he designed is useful for my requirements.n.We are happy working with him.Welcome again to Tanzania.
Actually recommends him for simple and complex programming assignments.He is good

"He's good." cool cool

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix Ios To Normal When Stuck On Recovery Mode,stuck On Apple Logo / Chemcad And Aspen Hysys Simulation Software / Voice Server (like Ibm Websphere Voice Server> Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.