Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Who Is The Most Beautiful Korean Actress? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is The Most Beautiful Korean Actress? (19933 Views)

Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. / Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? / Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Most Beautiful Korean Actress? by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 16, 2014
Mine are
1.Park shin hye(go mi nam in heart string
)
2.Jeon ji hyun(cheon songyi in my love from another star)
3.Park min young(kim na na in city hunter)
4.Krystal jung(lee bo na in the heirs)

1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Korean Actress? by gede7744(f): 11:26am On Oct 16, 2014
they most often look alike so u don't even know who is who.

and their names sound and spell d same eg. Lee kung, Lee Woo as if u are rapping. grin

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Korean Actress? by Kunleskey(m): 12:36pm On Oct 16, 2014
4get @op those gel really look's alike...and plenty of the are beautiful...cnt say 4 now..till i c d most beautiful among dem
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Korean Actress? by goodygirl1(f): 1:39pm On Oct 20, 2014
My Kim nana fine ooo, check oh mi sook in two weeks and dong yi too....they are so cute..
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Korean Actress? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
na plastic sugery full dre eye

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Korean Actress? by abdulwastecx(m): 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2014
7 out 10 south koreans ladies above the age of 20 years have done some of form of palstic surgery to look my Caucasian...browm skin nigro try to look oale with wide eyes and narrow nose....

korea is the plastic surgery of the world due to mismatch wealth from the 60s

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Korean Actress? by hatux: 6:32pm On Oct 20, 2014
None of them is as beautiful as 'dunno her name though' but she played the general daughter in the movie 'the master of tai chi by Vincent Zhao'.. They lady is beautiful.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Korean Actress? by haryomikun(m): 8:32am On Oct 21, 2014
Has anybody watched A man Called God yet? ? Vivian in that movie was super! But as you guys said they all look like each other undecided
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Korean Actress? by haryomikun(m): 8:33am On Oct 21, 2014
shokky24:
Mine are
1.Park shin hye(go mi nam in heart string
)
2.Jeon ji hyun(cheon songyi in my love from another star)
3.Park min young(kim na na in city hunter)
4.Krystal jung(lee bo na in the heirs)
^^^.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Korean Actress? by tobiboss(m): 11:31am On Oct 21, 2014
You can't really know, they all look alike, but to me, kim na na(city hunter) and guem jan di(boys over flowers)

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Korean Actress? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 1:35pm On Oct 21, 2014
Viviane kiss embarassed
haryomikun:
Has anybody watched A man Called God yet? ? Vivian in that movie was super! But as you guys said they all look like each other undecided
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Korean Actress? by haryomikun(m): 9:10pm On Oct 21, 2014
WoodcrestMayor:
Viviane kiss embarassed
U got a crush on ha ni? ?
Lol
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Korean Actress? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:55pm On Oct 21, 2014
lipsrsealed

D geh fine pieces cry
haryomikun:

U got a crush on ha ni? ?
Lol
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Korean Actress? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 21, 2014
haryomikun:
so Vivian fine pass reporter?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Korean Actress? by haryomikun(m): 11:33pm On Oct 21, 2014
getafe:
so Vivian fine pass reporter?
Dat reporter wey dey cry 'Sunbae! Sunbae!'? ?
I say YES to that a million times!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Korean Actress? by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 22, 2014
haryomikun:
yea Shez pretty...same as d reporter 2...but cnt remember her face... its been long i watchd d movie...
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Korean Actress? by Lindajohn(f): 8:35am On Oct 22, 2014
Dat queen in faith...... Omg, she is so cute

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Korean Actress? by Ladybluecash(f): 10:10am On Oct 22, 2014
Vivian( in a man calld god) is beautiful even d reporter too (jin bo bae) fin too bt d most beautiful among dem all is SEUNG HA (shey i spell am well sha... Waarreefa) dat seung ha is toooo beautiful

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Korean Actress? by Ladybluecash(f): 10:11am On Oct 22, 2014
Vivian( in a man calld god) is beautiful even d reporter too (jin bo bae) fin too bt d most beautiful among dem all is SEUNG HA for IRIS (shey i spell am well sha... Waarreefa) dat seung ha is toooo beautiful.... D MOVIE IRIS mak sense dieeee
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Korean Actress? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 22, 2014
haryomikun:

Dat reporter wey dey cry 'Sunbae! Sunbae!'? ?
I say YES to that a million times!
hahahah. Dat Vivian wey dey die 4 Peter Panie
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Korean Actress? by ideee03(f): 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2014
They all look alike to me, hard to tell them apart.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Korean Actress? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 22, 2014
getafe:
hahahah. Dat Vivian wey dey die 4 Peter Panie
Vivian is sexy in the drama maybe because she acted a rich man's daughter,jin bo bae is cute too but not has beautiful vivian but vivian was not really beautiful in lobbyist
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Korean Actress? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2014
Ladybluecash:
Vivian( in a man calld god) is beautiful even d reporter too (jin bo bae) fin too bt d most beautiful among dem all is SEUNG HA (shey i spell am well sha... Waarreefa) dat seung ha is toooo beautiful
her name is kim ta hae, shez d most pwety korea actress, she got natural beauties, ar movie ar( nine tail fox, my princess, jang ok jung, iris, love rain, nd more)

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Korean Actress? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2014
hatux:
None of them is as beautiful as 'dunno her name though' but she played the general daughter in the movie 'the master of tai chi by Vincent Zhao'.. They lady is beautiful.
dat one na chineese
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Korean Actress? by hatux: 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2014
ismailaja:
dat one na chineese
Do you know the lady am talking bout? She's isn't chinese bro' she's is the daughter of general which one of his soldiers betrayed, you know what am talking bout if you have truly watch the film.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Korean Actress? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 22, 2014
hatux:
Do you know the lady am talking bout? She's isn't chinese bro' she's is the daughter of general which one of his soldiers betrayed, you know what am talking bout if you have truly watch the film.
but taich master na chinese film
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Korean Actress? by SlimAdenike(f): 9:32am On Jun 15, 2015
Kim so hyun is pretty,she played lee su yeon in I Miss You and Eun bi in school 2015

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Korean Actress? by SlimAdenike(f): 9:30pm On Jun 15, 2015
ismailaja:
her name is kim ta hae, shez d most pwety korea actress, she got natural beauties, ar movie ar( nine tail fox, my princess, jang ok jung, iris, love rain, nd more)
kim tae hee wasn't in love rain,that was girl's generation yoona and jang geun suk
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Korean Actress? by SlimAdenike(f): 9:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
tobiboss:
You can't really know, they all look alike, but to me, kim na na(city hunter) and guem jan di(boys over flowers)
park min young is really beautiful but I don't think ku hye sun is near beautiful,she has her own charm but she can't be rated as one of the most beautiful actress in korea.... Han ga ni,lee bo young,park shin hye,yoona,bae suzy,kim so eun this are few of the most beautiful actress in korea
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Korean Actress? by myrao(f): 9:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
park shin hye..the lady in the 1st picture..she starred in you are beautiful, Pinocchio syndrome,the heirs, heart strings,flower boy next door,and so many others
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Korean Actress? by Olypeppy(f): 9:57pm On Jun 15, 2015
Omo their names funny die
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Korean Actress? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
myrao:
park shin hye..the lady in the 1st picture..she starred in you are beautiful, Pinocchio syndrome,the heirs, heart strings,flower boy next door,and so many others
you can speak korean? shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Esther Otuonye's Mother Dies Of Breast Cancer On Her Birthday / Rosaline Meurer Attacked By Unknown Man Amid Cheating Rumours, Nigerians React / Small Doctor Denies Poisoning Jurji Versal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.