Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,052 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Helping A Lady Carry Her Bag While Her Hands Are Free. What Your Take? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Helping A Lady Carry Her Bag While Her Hands Are Free. What Your Take? (5119 Views)

When U Want To Classify Curves: Who Among This Lady Carry Am Pass / What I Recieved After Helping A Blind Girl - Real Life Story / Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Helping A Lady Carry Her Bag While Her Hands Are Free. What Your Take? by 01karma(m): 10:11am On Oct 25, 2014
dasparrow:

But I see Nigerian men carrying the bags of their fat ugly white wives all the time in the western world and they do it without complaining. I guess because they understand that white women don't take crap like Nigerian women do.
hahahaha have you forgetten the pupolar saying '' when you are in Rome, you behave like the Romes''

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am In A State Of Dilemma- Should I Give My Boyfriend A Phone? / It Is Safer To Have Sex With A Prostitute Than Most Nigerian Girls / Slay Queen Dumped By Boyfriend For Cooking This Okra Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.