Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,697 members, 7,802,057 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Cossy Ojiakor Gigantic Boobs Spill Out At Her 30th Birthday Party(see Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Ojiakor Gigantic Boobs Spill Out At Her 30th Birthday Party(see Photos) (10879 Views)

Munachi Abii boobs spill out at event (PICS) / Seyi Shay Marks Her 30th Birthday With Some Sexy Braless Photos / Chika Ike Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Ojiakor Gigantic Boobs Spill Out At Her 30th Birthday Party(see Photos) by naijacrave(m): 11:10am On Oct 16, 2014

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Gigantic Boobs Spill Out At Her 30th Birthday Party(see Photos) by Kunleskey(m): 11:25am On Oct 16, 2014
Hmmm!
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Gigantic Boobs Spill Out At Her 30th Birthday Party(see Photos) by Tenim47(m): 11:30am On Oct 16, 2014
Na everyday b her BRA free day.
As she no get size.
HEECHBEEDEE, may u last like OLUMO rock

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Gigantic Boobs Spill Out At Her 30th Birthday Party(see Photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 16, 2014
Cossy Ojiakor turned 30 yesterday
Thunder!! This 50year old bítch? She wan dey fake age like julius aghahowa abi?

12 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Gigantic Boobs Spill Out At Her 30th Birthday Party(see Photos) by tunde705(m): 11:38am On Oct 16, 2014
She just dey clock 30? I thought she is above 40 self... cheesy

She is just becoming uglier by the day. BREAST MILK WEY NO GET NAFDAC NUMBER.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Gigantic Boobs Spill Out At Her 30th Birthday Party(see Photos) by chrislu(m): 11:40am On Oct 16, 2014
30 years??!!! Ok.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Gigantic Boobs Spill Out At Her 30th Birthday Party(see Photos) by deanoffaculty: 12:23pm On Oct 16, 2014
;DCossy's 30th birthday?
Official age in the NATURAL MILK PRODUCTION.........
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Gigantic Boobs Spill Out At Her 30th Birthday Party(see Photos) by ShirelleBaby: 12:30pm On Oct 16, 2014
Ohhhhh Boyyyeeeee

that boobieeee can suffocate someone

and to think naija men can sign a blank cheque for her just to put their heads on this double double.congrats cossy

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Gigantic Boobs Spill Out At Her 30th Birthday Party(see Photos) by Babytina: 12:41pm On Oct 16, 2014
I tink is high tym D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ take Cossy 2 a sychatric breast huspital, at least d whole can tell ♓Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡ her breast is lik, shameless she goat.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Gigantic Boobs Spill Out At Her 30th Birthday Party(see Photos) by holycup(m): 1:19pm On Oct 16, 2014
Boobs festival @ cossy and frnds.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Gigantic Boobs Spill Out At Her 30th Birthday Party(see Photos) by shaggy007(m): 1:20pm On Oct 16, 2014
Babytina:
I tink is high tym D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ take Cossy 2 a sychatric breast huspital, at least d whole can tell ♓Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡ her breast is lik, shameless she goat.

Next time, when you want to insult someone, leave no loopholes on your part.

You think She needs a PSYCHIATRIC bosom hospital?

Ok.

I think You need a complete education overhaul.

13 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Gigantic Boobs Spill Out At Her 30th Birthday Party(see Photos) by Missmossy(f): 1:28pm On Oct 16, 2014
30 years must be her football agecheesy does she not get tired of her frequent bosom exposure?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Gigantic Boobs Spill Out At Her 30th Birthday Party(see Photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 16, 2014
Missmossy:
30 years must be her football agecheesy does she not get tired of her frequent bosom exposure?

She's tired but her viewers ain't.
Same way you and I, both decide to check this thread out.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Gigantic Boobs Spill Out At Her 30th Birthday Party(see Photos) by Missmossy(f): 2:13pm On Oct 16, 2014
Aprime:

She's tired but her viewers ain't.
Same way you and I, both decide to check this thread out.
Lol..you aint serious. Speak for yourself only next time! I never opened the thread to see pics of her boobs exposure. I only did because it mentioned a birthday thingy.

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Gigantic Boobs Spill Out At Her 30th Birthday Party(see Photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 16, 2014
Missmossy:

Lol..you aint serious. Speak for yourself only next time! I never opened the thread to see pics of her boobs exposure. I only did because it mentioned a birthday thingy.

Yes Ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Gigantic Boobs Spill Out At Her 30th Birthday Party(see Photos) by DebhariJones(f): 2:49pm On Oct 16, 2014
30th birthday indeed!
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Gigantic Boobs Spill Out At Her 30th Birthday Party(see Photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 16, 2014
Babytina:

English, Miss. Work on it.

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Gigantic Boobs Spill Out At Her 30th Birthday Party(see Photos) by 1runm0le(m): 3:53pm On Oct 16, 2014
So??
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Gigantic Boobs Spill Out At Her 30th Birthday Party(see Photos) by Davidovinci(m): 3:57pm On Oct 16, 2014
Tired of seeing this old woman boobies......
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Gigantic Boobs Spill Out At Her 30th Birthday Party(see Photos) by philantoxx(m): 4:04pm On Oct 16, 2014
old hag
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Gigantic Boobs Spill Out At Her 30th Birthday Party(see Photos) by ifyalways(f): 4:14pm On Oct 16, 2014
Where is Pro01,my brother? cheesy
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Gigantic Boobs Spill Out At Her 30th Birthday Party(see Photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 16, 2014
I'm lacking on this Mbok!
Is this her natural Breast or she had it enlarged?lipsrsealed
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Gigantic Boobs Spill Out At Her 30th Birthday Party(see Photos) by Feranmicharles(m): 5:45pm On Oct 16, 2014
Tenim47:
Na everyday b her BRA free day.
As she no get size.
HEECHBEEDEE, may u last like OLUMO rock
no mind d old for nothing woman

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Gigantic Boobs Spill Out At Her 30th Birthday Party(see Photos) by adonbilivit: 6:00pm On Oct 16, 2014
30th birth day? This cant be her real age. It must be her ashewo age
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Gigantic Boobs Spill Out At Her 30th Birthday Party(see Photos) by chijoy7(f): 6:11pm On Oct 16, 2014
tunde705:
She just dey clock 30? I thought she is above 40 self... cheesy

She is just becoming uglier by the day. BREAST MILK WEY NO GET NAFDAC NUMBER.
THAT HER FOOTBALL AGE NAH
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Gigantic Boobs Spill Out At Her 30th Birthday Party(see Photos) by akinsadeez(m): 6:14pm On Oct 16, 2014
well, the two jugs are her selling point and call card. Its just dat she has revealed dem so many times that it has now lost value. Even if she opens dose bloated tinz in my front, won't move me at all.
Anyways happy bday to her
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Gigantic Boobs Spill Out At Her 30th Birthday Party(see Photos) by tunde705(m): 6:15pm On Oct 16, 2014
chijoy7:
THAT HER FOOTBALL AGE NAH
Nawa for una(ladies) o, una no dey ever talk una real age.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Gigantic Boobs Spill Out At Her 30th Birthday Party(see Photos) by Mrfils(m): 6:29pm On Oct 16, 2014
ShirelleBaby:
Hey! Can d law of magnetism work for us? grin
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Gigantic Boobs Spill Out At Her 30th Birthday Party(see Photos) by Mrfils(m): 6:33pm On Oct 16, 2014
ShirelleBaby:
Hey! Can d law of magnetism work for us?grin
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Gigantic Boobs Spill Out At Her 30th Birthday Party(see Photos) by Mrfils(m): 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2014
Davidovinci:
Tired of seeing this old woman boobies......
U're tired n u came here? "lie lie" should b ur middle name
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Gigantic Boobs Spill Out At Her 30th Birthday Party(see Photos) by iamdjtune: 6:47pm On Oct 16, 2014
Na she be the ceo Highway jaja association of Nigeria.. Meanwhile Check out this hot video titled Kissing from Yemi Alade http://www..com/download-video-yemi-alade-kissing/

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice / Dagrin Is Not Dead: / Photos:Nollywood Actress Chacha Eke Tours Lagos Slums With Her Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.