Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,714 members, 7,805,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Meet Fast-rising Nollywood Actress – Mary Adufe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Fast-rising Nollywood Actress – Mary Adufe (1274 Views)

Fast Rising Nollywood Actress Tells How Tonto Dikeh Beat Her Mercilessly / Interview With Rising Nollywood Actor Narsh Alexei Smith / Nollywood Actress Mary Remmy Loses Younger Sister To Boko Haram War In Damaturu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Fast-rising Nollywood Actress – Mary Adufe by Teniolaboyd: 11:12am On Oct 16, 2014
Meet Fast-Rising Nollywood Actress- Mary Adufe

Gisttv Media meet with Fast-rising Nollywood Actress – Mary Adufe.

Mary Adufe is a fast rising actress that has featured in so many soap operas and Nollywood
movies like Footprint, eldorado, girls next door, metomi, oba abayo, Enu gigun, olawunmi, adagbaje raufu, etc. Mary Adufe produced a movie titled’ Ifokantan which featured Rycardo Agbor, Mercy Aigbe, Mary Adufe, Yinka Quadri, Jaiye Kuti, Leye Adeshile Kuti, sunny Alli, etc.

Another blockbuster movie coming out from
the stable of Mary Adufe titled’ LIFE DRAMA ruling your screen soon. Mary Adufe was a journalist before she resigned to work for Yinka Quadri as PRO. Now mary Adufe is a full time actress.

Relax and Enjoy….

How do you see Life?
Life is full of different challenges & Experience.
Life is a drama.

How do you see the Movie Industry?
We are growing and I believe God is taking us to a greater level. I believe we would get there soon.

How do you see piracy In Nigeria?
Infact, piracy is killing & frustrating, its not encouraging at all. And I want to use this opportunity to appeal to the people or group or companies in charge of piracy in Nigeria to stop this piracy of a thing, though we might not have the power/grace to stop you but you should fear God’s wrath without remedy. You should all fear God that can destroy within a second. Stop this piracy of a thing and look for better jobs to do.

Have you ever played a challenging role before
Yes ooh: the day the Director of Eldorado asked me to play a wife to an elderly man. In fact, the role was challenging but I just have to do it because a good actor/actress must not reject any kind of role.

Are you married
Nope.

Can you tell us about your relationship
Smiling: I don’t discuss my personal affair/love life in public. Personal affair should be confidential

How many Actor/Actress have you worked with in the Industry?
I have worked with so many of them like’ Tina Mba, Akin Lewis, Mercy Aigbe, Yinka Quadri, Ogogo, Rycardo Agbor, Jaiye Kuti, Fidelis Duker,Femi Adebayo, Odunlade Adekola, Oga bello, Muka Ray, Bimbo Akintola etc…

Who is your Role Model?
I love everybody, I can’t really mention a particular person but I so much cherish Femi Adebayo, Mercy Aigbe, Rycardo Agbor, Uti Nwanchukwu.

Apart from the movie industry, who is your Role Model/Mentor?
Am proud to say my special dad which is my second daddy is my role model. His name is ‘Gabriel Olubunmi Omomo. He is a rare mentor and my role model. I will say boldly that am happy and alive because of his prayer and his daily encouragement. I want to use this opportunity to appreciate him. God in Heaven will protect and keep blessing my second daddy. My mentor and my role model.

Who’s your Best Friend?
I have one loving and wonderful best friend: her name is Terri Adebayo. She lives in USA with her husband and her wonderful baby Daniel. I cherish her because she’s everything to me. She’s a real friend and I really appreciate her

Can you talk about your Parents?
I bless God for the kind of Parents God of mercy gave me and I thank God for the gift of life. I love my parents so much. They have been there for me when am Happy and when am facing challenges. I pray to God to bless them more and protect them. I love my parents so much

Your siblings?
Wow! I love and cherish my three brothers ‘Ezekiel Adufe, Yinka Adufe, Adeoluwa Adufe. They are the best brother I have. I love my only sister too’ Janet Adufe that got married to Tunde Oyelami. I love her kids too ‘Ire-Oluwa and Ini-Oluwa. I appreciate her husband too’ Tunde Oyelami. He’s a wonderful husband to my sister. God will protect them all. Then, I love my brother’s wife’ Eseoghene Adufe. She’s a darling wife. She’s the best wife. God will continue to protect you all.

What do you have to say to your fans?
I love you all. God will continue to protect and bless you all. Please watch out for my next movie titled’ Life Drama and Magretino. Hope you have all watch Ifokantan? Ifokantan was written and produced by Mary Adufe

God bless and favoured you all.

Watch IFOKANTAN below. Written and Produced by Mary Adufe.

SOURCE :www.gisttv.net

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Sued $3 Million For Allegedly Copying Xo Song / Check Out B-T-S Photos From Wizkid's Ojuelegba Video Shoot / LOL!!! Daddy Showkey Posted On IG That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.